Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Am still here...

Hi you guys! :P

Just wanted to let you know that I am still in town and around. I won't be leaving the country till June 17th - visiting my dad back home :D Since I've been in school for the past 6 years with no breaks :) I decided that I deserve a vacation and a long one so I won't be back till July 19th and will be back at the lab on the 26th.

So while I am gone Beth or Brian will answer your emails or at least they will try. It's been very unreal since we lost our regular employee who filled your orders among other 100 things. And I've been helping out at the lab here and there but we are still few weeks behind :) So if my reply to your email is couple of days late, please know that is the reason. So practically Brian is the only one working full time right now till we hire someone else, which won't happen till we move to the store. And that is yet another reason why things have been hectic... I get about 100 "Where is my order?" emails a day and it takes time away from production to look it up and answer those emails. So if it's not too much to ask PLEASE try to be patient and understanding and avoid emailing if possible when I am gone unless it's an absolute necessity to do so :D

Oh and another reason for some of the delay is because we ran out of O again (O it smells so good, doesn't it? :) However, we do have it now, so no worries.

Ok now that that's out of the way, on with the fun stuff :D So far my favorite new scents are as follows: Desire, Queen of Sheba, Szepasszony, and Titiana. Beth is soo good at what she does, isn't she? :D

Ok gang, am gonna crawl to bed now before I fall on my face :P

Love you guys :evil:

Nella

Have a great and well-earned vacation!

Damn, if I only lived in LA, I'd be begging you guys for that job...

Ok now that that's out of the way, on with the fun stuff :D  So far my favorite new scents are as follows:  Desire, Queen of Sheba, Szepasszony, and Titiana.  Beth is soo good at what she does, isn't she? :P

Queen of Sheba is at the top of my list to try! Titiana looks amazing as well.

Thanks for the info, Nella. By the way, where is back home for you? (If this is too nosy of a question, feel free not to answer it :D .)

Hey Rosefaith :D

Back home is Armenia - I call it "The Old Country". Am looking forward to doing lot of nothing. Although I do hear they have strip clubs there now :D who would have guessed :P

I hope that you have a wonderful break, and get some well-deserved rest.

'See' you when you get back :P

Damn, if I only lived in LA, I'd be begging you guys for that job...

Ummmm. Someday, maybe there will be an East Coast branch of BPAL.

We really could use it!

Have a really good time Nella!

Boots

Edited by bootso'rourk

Ummmm.  Someday, maybe there will be an East Coast branch of BPAL.

I reckon BPAL should have a branch in every major city. Worldwide. By next Wednesday.

Hey, a girl can dream :P

I am only kidding. I don't want to add to the stress at the moment!

Ah that explains. I was pretty sure it was you who had replied to my shipping quote, thank you :D

Have a great time when you finally get away.

:P

I hope that you enjoy your well-deserved time away! And thanks for your help with my questions. :D I always love going 'back home', even if it's not quite so far for me as it is for you... :P

Thanks for the update, and I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing trip!

... and I promise not to email you any more questions for at least... like... um... a week or two? :P Maybe.

... and thanks for passing on your favorites in the new update. I believe I ordered all of those, so now i'm even more excited. And I just can't hide it.

Thank you for the update, and enjoy your holiday. Get some well-deserved rest :D (hopefully the rest of the crew will be able to do that sometime too :P )

Nella:

I swear I'll try not to have any more emergencies before you leave! And I won't fill your inbox with too much frivolous e-mails, neither :D

*hugs tightly* Enjoy your time with your dad! We'll look forward to seeing you when you get back :D

I mean... I know you're not leaving for a few days (one less email to answer, btw -- I'd asked that), but...

Well, you know what I mean :D :P

That's great that you are getting the chance to vacation! PLEASE, relax and enjoy yourself and your companions - and live it up, girl! :P

Enjoy your vacation, Nella, and travel safe. :P And bless you for your part in my recent windfall - I'm flabbergasted!

Thanks so much for taking the time to keep us in the loop, Nella! Hope you have a wonderful time off with your family :P cheers and thanks again for helping me with my orders :D :D :D

Thanks for your wonderful help. I recall having sent a "where is my order" question (and I may have to send a "can you please combine my orders" request). :P I hope you have a good time in Armenia!

Thanks for the update Nella

:P

But does this mean that emails sent to answer@blackphoenixalchemylab.com wont be answered? As I've had no response so far from emails being sent there.

:-///