Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

JUNE UPDATE: COMPLETE

I am a little bleary right now, so my proofreading skills were sketchy at best. If you catch any snarks, please PM or email me and let me know.

I'm going to post the update news on the LJ community and do a quick all-around pimping, and then I am going to pop open the first bottle of wine I have bought in over three years [no time to drink!] -- a bottle of '02 Windy City Pinot Noir [cheap but nice & fruity], pour a glass, lay down on the couch and watch a CSI rerun while I reread Prisoner of Azkaban.

Good night, all! I hope you enjoy the new update.  :D

*giggle* just finished re-reading Azkaban :P That sounds like a good night.

2 of my fave things- red wine & Harry Potter :D If only customs let us send grog via post- I'd send some Annie's lane red to you- I don't know what it is in the soil in South Australia but shit it makes for a fantabulous bottle of red!

Enjoy the time out babe! You earnt it!

Fuck!! How did I miss this?! In the still-under-development section in Shiny and New!

Cthulhu!!!

Whee! I can't wait to find out what's going to be in this!

ETA & Nyarlathotep. Hehehe!

Edited by clephan

Oh MAN.

I have to get a quick order in before I leave for California next week...

But but...

:P

So many....

Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. QUITE the update!

Beth, let me know where I may send you a bottle of lovely Summer Blush. A bottle of that with some sliced apples is the PERFECT way to get through any Harry Potter book :P

And another update June 7th? I'd forgotten about that. And I can eventually register to get new scents automatically? I'll go ahead and start making the membership cards for that support group!

I'll go ahead and start making the membership cards for that support group!

*signs self up*

Hey, do we get free perfumes? You know, to help with the support process? :P

Oops, ok I now see that you can list the names at the end of the checkout process on CCNow, but the totals are still wrong. Grrrr, frustrating.

Guess I'll do PayPal.

velvet

And as I said in the LJ comm, Beth, you are a wonder!

lay down on the couch and watch a CSI rerun while I reread Prisoner of Azkaban.

Oh I could so do with one of those evenings right about now. CSI is rather fascinating and gripping. I saw a new HP trailer on TV today - I've seen a few of them already but this had me jumping up and down like a child, it was brilliant! //ends side-track

I was going to PM Nella but I thought you all might have the same question or possibly the answers.

How long will the "imp sale" go on? And exactly how limited are the limited editions?

I was hoping to order mid-June as a little reward if I keep up my recently adopted healthy lifestyle so I don't want to miss out! :P

WOW! Everything is, er, WONDERFUL, AWESOME, STELLAR! I am beyond inpressed, into blown away! Way to go, BETH!

I was going to PM Nella but I thought you all might have the same question or possibly the answers.

How long will the "imp sale" go on?  And exactly how limited are the limited editions? 

I was hoping to order mid-June as a little reward if I keep up my recently adopted healthy lifestyle so I don't want to miss out! :P

From the update, it sounds like all the pricing changes are permanent: or at least until some large-scale change forces the prices to vary like they have now. I don't think the imp prices are a special offer.

As for the Limited Edition, last time (Christmas) Beth posted updates as to how many bottles were left on the Livejournal community, and now it's also listed on the page here. I guess now that we have this forum, updates will appear here too...

I think the LE's sold out in about 3 weeks over Christmas, if memory serves me correctly. As this time there's only the one, and there are now a lot more people on the forum than there used to be on LJ, it might go sooner. That's just a guess though.

woo hoo!! I get a Miranda scent!! Ok, ok I know its a Shakespeare reference but I can pretend Miranda is named for me!!!!!

I really think I need intervention. I can't afford it, but I just emailed Nella to get a big bottle of June Gloom. And I know that I can swap it, but I really want to like it, actually, I don't, because then I won't miss it when it's gone! (

so even though I just recieved my last order yesterday I went to place another just now (I must have June Gloom) but it says it won't ship to Canada! ack! should I email Nella? what was her address again? oh please oh please help me! I need to spend some money!

I am SO overwhelmed with JOY over this update... I am at a total loss for words. All I can really say is...

Thank you, Beth. You amaze me.

*hug*

-Leslie

This maybe a dumb question, but on the website it lists how many bottles they have of June Gloom, so does that mean it's already been created and bottled? If so, does that mean it will come faster, especially if I'm not ordering anything else?

ha, I shouldn't be so impatient!

Woo! I just saw "Giza" on the list :P

Wonder if this is after the city Giza, Egypt or the actual Giza pyramid itself..hrmmm! I cant wait to try this one out..thanks so much Beth & Co. :D

Peace.

The update looks gorgeous love! Good work! Hopefully this rush of orders will go much more smoothly for you guys than it did when the Imbolc update happened in Feb. I'll light a candle for you guys and cross my fingers and toes too!

Hope your rest went well! :P

I just made an order early on in school today. So glad I did because I was

giddy, I repeat, *GIDDY* for the whole entire day. The thought of opening an order and taking a whiff of June Gloom is aErGH! just indescribable. Actually, two nights before, I had a dream about getting a package of BPAL in the mail. One of the imps was glowing bright red and I was twirling out of joy. *ahem* Needless to say, I'm extremely excited about this order and I can't wait until it arrives here in NJ.

Beth & gang, I ADORE you guys. :P :sniff:

I think it's cute. I have dreams about BPal, too.

Good ones.

And I'll take any good dreams over bad ones.

:P

-Leslie

have dreams about BPal, too.

I actually had one last night after i ordered ( or this morning i didn't go to bed till 6 something am). In the dream everytime o would take a sniff og june gloom it would start to rain and cool down a bit ( cool down a bit for here is like high 70's or 80's).

I'm so excited!!! I have something to look forward too, my broke ass is so happy!