Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Preview of the June 1st Update

My current must have list is at about 27 and probably going up after I read them again. Really interesting scents Beth!!! They are sound so unique........what else should we expect from the BPAL Goddess??

Can't wait to order!! Looks like I'll be broke for a long time!!

Spreadsheet is updated, purchase list is complete, and I'm so looking forward to the update being official! :P

Two quick questions, though, Beth - Elegy's listed on the "Shiny and New" page at the lab, but I don't see it here. Will it still be coming out at Midsummer?

Also, are you ready to announce what the new pricing will be? That would really help me to decide if I need to break my "to-purchase" list into two orders.

Can't wait, can't wait!!! This scent whore thanks you from the bottom of her heart!! :D

I don't know if anyone noticed that the description of Desire on Beth's post differs from the description on the website.

Shiny and New: Desire -- The ache of passion, the suffering of inexpressible, inconsolable longing. Golden amber with dark musk, red sandalwood, ylang ylang, olibanum and orange blossom.

Beth's Update: DESIRE The overwhelming agony of passion crystallized into a singularly dark and magnetic blend: bittersweet neroli, black patchouli and black musk, gilded by apple, bergamot, blood red rose, teak, and vanilla.

I think that it great to have a scent called Magdalene, My daughters name is Magdalena! :P I cant wait to try Kali, Queen of Sheba,Blood Lotus,Masabakes, Oh hell all of them! :D

Oh thanks andrabell! There was something tickling in the back of my head when I read the description for Desire, but it hadn't really crystallized yet.

So far, I have narrowed my next order down to 24 imps and 1 5ml. 16 of them are from the update... :P I may attempt to narrow it down further, when I have more will power. Hopefully, my wanting so many right now is just one of my initial reactions when I see so many goodies--me want all of them, NOW! I hope my order from a month and a half back comes soon, so when I place my order, I'll only have two pending...

As always, so many it's too difficult to pick so I'm just going to have to go for the names that jump out at me!

CATHODE --- just how cool is this name?!

XIUHTECUHTLI

MYSTERY

MIDNIGHT

HELLFIRE --- Clephan and I are going to the Hellfire Caves in 13 days time, can't wait!

NEPHILIM

JUNE GLOOM (bottle)

Thanks Beth, you are marvellous!

Question:

Are the price changes going into effect for these new scents? I'm trying to balance my finanaces and figure out what I can and can't afford to order.

? ? ?

-Leslie

Oh, and in case anyone was as ignorant as I was prior to my just performed google search, muguet (which is in Pele) is Lily of the Valley. Sounds lovely...

Wow! Lots of these sound wonderful -- Queen of Sheba, Kali, Pele, Xiuhtecuhtli, Danse Macabre...

Beth have I told you I love you lately??

I can't believe you are making a Queen of Sheba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Will definatly get some of that!!!

Thank you!!!

:P

These are wonderful!!! And I didn't even suspect that Kali would be coming out so soon! I *must* get one!!! And you have no idea how great your scents are; even though I'm fairly sure I'm going to be allergic to it, I'm going to have to get ahold of Szepasszony, just based on how perfect all of your water scents have been so far! And June Gloom, too. :P And the rest, well... They look wonderful. Simply wonderful. Aizen-Myoo, Alecto, Danse Macabre, Djinn, The Hesperides, Titiania, Wanda are all on my new wishlist too! I'm sure my wallet doesn't even suspect the sort of whammy it's going to be getting come June (cause I have to spoil myself during my birth month, obviously!)

I think that it great to have a scent called Magdalene, My daughters name is Magdalena! :P

Great name! I've always thought I'd name my (as-yet-unborn) daughter Magdalena also.

Apples..... and chocolate.... and leather...

*twitch*faint* I think there's one or two rich relatives whom I can knock off for my inheritance... :P

What a preview!! Thank you so much!! *busilly makes up a new spreadsheet to put the new smells on* I've already got two sets of imps picked out, and that's just the Preview!

The Old Man says I need to step away from my computer *teehee* I'm positively giddy :D

Wow. Seven absolute 'gotta have it now' scents for me, though I know that Jason'll be making up for that, certainly. And June Gloom sounds divine. That's like as not a definite 5ml purchase here.

One question .. whatever happened to Beltane?

But gods .... Queen of Sheba and The Hesperides SO make up for the lack of Beltane. *drools* Now I just have to wait for the next update .. and Tiger Lily ..

Thanks muchly Beth! *hugs*

I might cry. I just put in a big order thinking that when the update came I could just put in a small order of 6 or so. But I want over half! What am I going to do?

oh. My. GOD!!!!!!!!!!! my wish list just leaped in size! i cannot WAIT to order - me thinks my order will be hitting the puter the second i can! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

say, i didn't see formula54... can we order that?!?!?

Oh my oh my oh my. Oh Beth...how COULD you!?! Reading the descriptions is a pleasure, but choosing the scents I want to try is going to be nightmare - they all sound incredible! KALI is one that is especially calling my name... But I've already got half of them on my "want want" spreadsheet, in addition to about 50 others....eeeek!!!

I noticed the Desire thing too Andrabell, I think I'd like both versions!!

*SWOOON* Oh My Godesses!!

Kali, the Magdalene (little tears of joy for the beautiful Magdalene, thank you, thank you!), the Queen of Sheba, Pele, Midnight, Wanda, Szepasszony, Queen Gertrude, Regan, Titiana - I've got shivers of delight just thinking about it. THRILL!

Edited by Fulltiltredhead

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!

*jumping up and down JUMPING JUMP JUMP*

WILDE! NEPHILIM!!

And of course all the other.

*swoon swoon*

Beth, you're marvelous! I adore you :P

All I have to say is...

My June order is going to be so big and gross, I ought to order "GLUTTONY" just as a theme scent for that order.

*Almost ashamed*

*Almost*

:P

-Leslie

they're all in the search engine, and i'll probably activate them tonight at andy's because i'll be without internet for a week, but unlike the rest, you won't be able to buy big bottles from the results of the search engine. that'll hafta wait til at least 6/6.

oo poop i wasn't going to say anything about that... ah well. now you know...

So, we can't purchase them until the 6th, but they're going up on the site on Monday?

Nope, we can purchase 'em on Monday, just not directly from the search engine.

How the flip am I going to just choose six of them?????

R O F L M A O!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we better get in with the gals who are robbing the bank?

-Leslie