Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zillah37

Thagirion

The Disputers.
Pride, stress and disorder, strain, contention, conflict, futility.
Governed by Belphegor, The Lord of the Openings, who seduces men to evil through wealth through ingenuity.

In bottle: Yellow flowers.

On me: Light. Clean to the point of starchy.

Ah, Thagiron smells of light, clean, yellow flowers. You know the type. It's got the bright citrus edge on wet, but that fades and I'm left with a faint, yet pleasant, clean smell.

Unfortunately my skin eats this baby right up. BWAH!

Hmm, I had to go through previous reviews to find the words I'm looking for to describe Thagirion. I agree that it is YELLOW, definitely. Crisp, yes. Lemony but floral. It becomes less citrus-oriented as it dries.

Dry, I definitely agree with the clean laundry vibe. But it's like the clothes were washed in dish soap, not laundry detergent. There's an almost-herb hidden under everything else, but I can't make it out. Oh, yes, that floral note becomes stronger as it dries. Maybe a white or very pale yellow floral. These clothes were washed in dish soap and then rinsed with a floral fabric softener.

It's a lot better than I'd expect, given that I dislike most "clean laundry" or "clean linen" scents. It's still not something I'd wear, but it's nice.

Edited by karen