Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
GypsyRoseRed

Enraged Bunny Musk

Extracted directly from the twitching nether-regions of the wild Eastertime bunny rabbit: a snarling, slavering, buck-toothed, fluffy, floppy-eared, horny-as-hell Springtime beast. Soft cotton blossom, white musk, baby's breath, clover and pale powder notes.

Dusty powdery, that's there all right. While I've never smelled a cotton blossom, I do remember the cotton in the medicine cabinet. It was like this. Edited by Shollin

Powdery, clean, cotton with a hint of musk. It reminds me of cotton blossom hand soap my mom has, but this scent isn't really "soapy". There is also an underlying sweetness to it. It definitely evokes the image of a fuzzy little bunny. :lol: It's an innocent sort of scent. I like it.

In bottle: softly cologney, slightly masculine to my nose. Clean, slightly powdery, and pale musk.

Wet on skin: the powder amps up crazy for a second, slightly sweet, but also kind of musty, like clothes that have been on storage (without mothballs!) for a while. That's the cotton blossom, I assume! I'm not entirely sure if I'm liking how the cotton blossom is amping all over my skin. I wish the other floral/green notes were more apparent. As it dries, the cotton does die down a little, although it's still got that musty/dusty smell to it. I think the powder is getting in the way or any enjoyment :(

Dry: definitely musky. Not as powdery as when it was wet, thankfully! However, I don't think I like the overpowering musk--I didn't think it would be this strong, but :lol: that's a little stupid of me huh? This is a definite masculine sexy skin scent, slightly sweaty from the day, but not off-putting; it definitely needs to meld into the skin and dry for me to enjoy, but that may just be my skin chemistry.

Verdict: not for me, but I wouldn't mind smelling this on a guy ;)

Sniffed: Tooth-achingly sweet sugar that somehow manages to convey a sense of airy fluffiness.

On skin: This may be an enraged bunny, but it is a ridiculously adorable enraged bunny! This is an assault on the nose -- an assault of sweetness that is airy, sugary, and fluffy-musky. Simple and bold, that's all there is to it. My colour impression is pure white on a backdrop of sky blue, like mounds of white clouds floating through a brilliant blue sky. Indeed, this scent really conveys that vision of clouds, or balls of cotton wool, or puffs of candy floss, in olfactory form. Or would that be rabbit fur flying around in the air?

Verdict: Goodness me, I don't know how the Lab accomplishes this, but Enraged Bunny Musk is exactly what it claims to be! This is KAWAII!!!!! in overdrive, distilled into scent form. Well, it's ultimately a bit too sweet for me!

I can kind of almost smell it. It's very faint, very soft. I get the baby's breath. But, unlike other clover scents, I'm not really picking up that greenness that I was hoping for. It's nice but overpowering at all ... maybe for those days when I'd rather it be close to the skin instead of a huge throw.

Lab purchase

not much i can add to all the positive reviews for this bunny other than:

:bunnyluv: Seriously, i love this little bunny! I also made sure to have back up and all I can say is when you see this

just buy it blindly, like I did...because

it is sooooooo amazing! I'll admit I bought it for the name not knowing how delicious it would be. It is the scent

that keeps on giving....it's not really enraged it is a cheeky bunny. :bunnyluv:

Edited by vox pop

Right now, it is incredibly humid in Texas. I just feel sticky, and this swap is perfect timing. It's clean and powdery, but I actually wouldn't call this laundered - it is hints of that, but it still has a floral springtime quality to it that softens it.

In the bottle: soft florals, laundry soap but in the best way.

Wet: Clean florals with bit of powder.

Dry: Very fluffy cotton. Just a hint of powder and breeze of floral. A perfect clean scent.

Wet: Like sticking a bar of soap up your nose. Or sticking your face in the dryer right after the clothes are finished drying. Or standing outside on a clear still night and smelling the person in the house next door doing the laundry. I LOVE THAT SMELL. I used to hate the idea of a perfume that smelled like "clean" but then my workplace went scent sensitive, and now I feel like it is one of the few things I can safely smell like. No one can say I am not allowed to smell clean, so I now cherish fragrances like this.

Dry: This dries surprisingly strong. Like REALLY STRONG white soap. It's not as nice as when it was wet. I will have to try it all day and see how I feel about it. I may have other clean scents I love more.

Enraged Bunny Musk is adorable! It's soft and powdery, with the cotton blossom I enjoyed in Cotton Phoenix. I don't get that hot sexy drydown some of the reviewers seem to mention, and in fact it doesn't last long on me at all. But I'm delighted that I got a chance to try it.

In the decant: I can smell all of the notes! This is definitely white, clean, and powdery.

Wet: This is soft and fluffy with some floral sweetness. Then the white musk joins in, as well as the powder notes, giving it more of a clean vibe. As it sits on my skin, the sweetness from the baby’s breath becomes less prominent as the cotton blossom, white musk, and powdery notes become stronger.

Dry: Soft, powdery, and lightly sweet. The cotton blossom and powdery notes are the most prominent now. The white musk has calmed down significantly, but it is still lending its clean vibe.

Verdict: This is certainly evocative of a fluffy white bunny! Not something I could see myself reaching for, but it was really nice to get to try it.

...late evening arm test...

In the bottle: a whole lotta not much.

Wet (8pm): soft, puffy white, maybe the teensiest hint of lemony herby something? It's a light version of the lemon edge I get from sugar cane notes. But mostly this is soft and gentle, barely-there. 

Early Dry (8:15-9:30ish): still soft and white and puffy and fluffy and delicate. Baby's breath doesn't have a smell to me, but if it did, this is what it would be. I don't get any clover (I imagine the top notes have aged out of this bottle), and the whole effect is soft and fluffy without being baby-powdery. 

Late dry (???am): OH MY GAWD -- many hours later, when I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, I sniffed my arm expecting the soft sleepy time pre-bed scent, and was jolted awake by THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, GOLDEN, SHINY MUSK. HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. It's almost ambery in its metallic vibe, but definitely sex-forward. A complete 180 from the earlier scent. My semi-asleep brain decided this is perfect for date night because it's soft and sweet at the beginning, then ragingly sexy and assertive right around (I think?) after dinner cocktail time.

Late late dry (7-10am): there's still a nice sweet, gentle, skin scent, very different than the early dry stages - more vanillic. 

What a joyful fucking journey. It's *actually* date night tonight, so I'm going to test my theory and see how it goes.