Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Izabel

PURPLE!

On Darkness, which was mentioned on the previous page, is a deep, warm, velvety purple to me. The incense, lavender, violet and poppy combine to make a very comforting purple night sky type of scent.

Purple Phoenix is the most purple scent I know of.

yep. to me purple phoenix is brilliant, true purple.

bordello is blazing magenta-purple, while the raven is a rich indigo-purple.

I third Shadow Witch Orchid. That felt very purple to me. I don't see The Raven as purple, maybe just a dusty blue-lavender. Most of the berry blends seem red to me. Maybe Lady Macbeth, which feels like a really deep winey-burgandy purple.

Urd is a purple-black - dark patchouli and champa plus a subtle hint of something grape-ity (not foody, just sexy).

:wub2:

Edited by LadyMedb

Temple Viper is the softest velvety silvered lavendar purple, just lovely. Urd is also a deeper, darker purple. I get purplish from Mme. Moriarty (though maybe a bit more on the bordeaux side) and Mama Ji was definitely a purple scent to me, too. TV and Urd are two of my favorites. :wub2:

Bruised Violet Compound and Brusque Violets are both nice violet-purples

I get a very purple popsicle feel from Soothing System, and a little wine to keep it from being too silly

Prunella is a pretty purple cream color to me- like a lilac color. I love it.

I get something very purple in the incense/flowers of Midnight on the Midway

same kind of vibe from Temple Viper like sweet purple velvet.

I don't think Athens has been mentioned, that's a very purple scent to me. So's Makhanitis, Mlle Lilith, Queen Alice, Lilith, and Marie (because of the prominent violet).

Bordello and Countess Willie smell quite purple and luscious to me. I definitely agree that Urd has a purple feel, although a very dark purple. I'd also say Midnight Kiss is somewhat purple, i get a lot of the wine and cocoa in this one, giving it a purple feel :)

Bumpity bump.

It may be just me but every time I put on House of Night it is deeply, richly, darkly purple.

wow. house of night is always a screaming chartreuse on me. i wish i got purple from it.

on the other hand: the raven is a very dark indigo purple while bordello is a bright magenta purple. yummy, yummy purples.

Sunbird. It's got some brown in it, but I get a hell of a lot of purple, too. Maybe raisin, but as a color, not a scent, if that makes sense. I actually don't smell raisins in there at all even though I seem to recall that they're in there.