Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
snowfox090

Anyone remember Infinity?

Does anyone remember Infinity? I can't remember who made it, and it's one of my aunt's favorite perfumes. I want to enable her -so- bad, but we've been scouring the net without success for an hour trying to track down the notes. Does anyone who recalls this scent have any suggestions for a similar BPAL? TIA!

I'm coming up with absolutely nothing in Google searches. I'm also coming up dry at Basenotes. The closest match I've found is a scent by Caron called Infini in the Basenotes review library. Do you happen to know who made your aunt's perfume, or the last year she was able to find it? Is it possible she actually was wearing the Caron scent?

Kalli

She says it was the Dior version. Last night we brought out my imps for a sniffathon--Langour was close, but it disappeared within ten minutes on her! :P

I'm not sure what to think then. I can't find *any* list of Dior's scents that has anything that even remotely resembles a scent named Infinity. And well, Dior doesn't tend to do a lot of trendy scents. It's a pretty conservative house that way. Have you thought of writing to Dior to see if they have a record of it?

Kalli

Have you thought of writing to Dior to see if they have a record of it?

Ooo, good idea. Might be the only way to find out for sure.

Sign in to follow this