Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
priscilla

pineapple?

does BPAL have any scents that are pineapple like?

I'm crazy about that scent, but the only one I can find is commercial - one and does not last.

A lot of people get pineapple from Tzadikim Nistarim... but that's the only one that really comes to mind. I haven't found a BPAL that really reminds me of pineapple yet though :P

I did a search, and the only thing that came up was Mi-go Brain Canister, which was a LE. A lot of people get pineapple from Baba Yaga, which is an unreleased blend. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful- there don't seem to be catalog scents with pineapple. At least not that I can find.

I'm a pineapple lover too! *Sigh* There really isn't much. Some people seem to catch it from Baba Yaga and some don't.

I haven't gotten mine yet to smell, but the newest update has Shango which is supposed to have it as a note.

SHANGO -- The Master of Lightning’s ofrenda contains red apples, banana, chili pepper, coconut, pineapple, pomegranate and sugar cane.

I've been able to get some nice versions from other companies, such as Skindazzles - Hawaiian Headlock. It's not BPAL, but it will do in the meanwhile. :P

Edited by hologhost

thank's for the help. I will try the shango and Tzadikim Nistarim and wait for the babyaga to become available.

Skindazzles? why not if you reccomend it. I will try them as well.

Thank you all very much

Sign in to follow this