BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
UltraViolet

Abramelin

TALAbramelinav.jpg

In the bottle

Spicy...cinnamon. wink.gif

On

Be aware, if you have sensitive skin, do not wear this on your skin.

Oh my , it smells like cinnamon and... chocolate? It smells sort of like chocolate. And it seems to have a vaguely cherry-ish or currant note somewhere. I hope I'm not just hungry.

30 minutes

It still smells the same and is definitely working it's way on me. It's gives me a warm or even a hot feeling around me.

Throw:

a bit more than average

Scent category:

Spicy

Summary

It's a deep, spicy, rich scent. It has a mysterious feel to it, it feels like I'm in a place of great dark secrets and knowledge if that makes any sense.

Purchase again?

This is a deeper blend than any of the other TAL blends I've tried thusfar. Very spicy.

1-5 rating (5 being best)

Edited by UltraViolet

This oil is based on a traditional Jewish ritual blend, used to heighten magical work. This scent is firey and powerful. I have not used it yet in ritual but the scent from the bottle makes you want to get to work! Add it to any ritual use that you feel needs an extra boast.

Smells like cinnamon, or possibly cassia depending on which of the various recipes for Abramelin Oil this is based on. (Although if I had to guess, I suspect Beth's a purist and used the original Biblical recipe for anointing oil.) Stings a bit when applied to skin (I dabbed a bit on each chakra and my forehead and throat were decidedly pink. Other areas, not so much.) Anointed ritual tools at the last full moon and did the Vortex Rite (a chaos magic ritual) just to try it out.

Works good. Like, feeling my wand vibrating slightly in my hand good.

If you do ceremonial magic, you need this.