Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Used by prostitutes to increase their clientele, and by others who wish for quick, passionate one night stands.

Hah hah... I guess I got this one for a specific purpose. My profession isn't prostitution, so it wasn't quite for increasing my 'clientele' so much as increasing my passionate one night stands. Yeah, right.

Anyways, Cleo is very sweet and candyish from the bottle, and I wore it in a scent locket, with a dab over my heart and one swipe over my sacral area. It's quite honeyed, mixed with a spicy rose and perhaps dark plum or deep sweet fruits. It is a sinful, sugared honey fruit, definitely provocative and quite 'promiscuous,' might I say?

It clung to my scent locket like no other, though, and I could still smell it even after removing the cotton ball and wiping it clear of wet oil with another cotton swab.

Did it work? No. Hrrrm. Perhaps it is just me :P

Like Lycanthrope, I bought this to increase one night stands, NOT increase clientele.

When I put it on Friday, I said out loud, "Damn, I want to have sex with me!" Floral, yes, sweet, yes. But not overpoweringly so, and just a great mix.

I wore it again in a scent locket on Sunday, and while I did not have any wild hot sex, I did get The Boy in my bed and on my pillows. Which is a victory enough for me.

I will try it again later to see if I can get him back in my bed. With his pants off this time.

Scent-wise, Cleo May smells really unique and lovely. It actually has a watered down, sweet, fruity sort of smell on me. Perhaps the way that gatorade generally smells (uh, watered down), sort of blue raspberry-ish and icy water. It also has a honeyed quality to it. I don't get any florals. The fragrance is pretty long lasting, but subtle.

As for effectiveness... I'm not even really sure why I bought this, because I'm not currently interested in prostitution (although if my BPAL addiction continues down this debt-ridden road, I might consider it) or one night stands. In any case, no one came on to me while I was wearing this one, except for my boy, and I think that was more of a usual thing than thanks to the perfume, lol.

Edited by Little Bird

Cleo May is the sweeter,lighter little sister to Follow Me Boy. i don't know what specific notes are in it,but to me it smells of Easter lilies and honey. i haven't used it for its intended purpose (i'm not a Working Girl and there's currently no one i'd like to have a one night stand with :D ) but the scent totally fits with the "Pay lots of attention to me! Give me money! Lots of money!". It's definitely a noticeable scent,with a great throw to it. It's sweeter than Follow Me Boy and Alice combined (which are 2 of my most favorite BPAL scents) which may be too much for some people,but me,i like it. Now,this is totally 'politically incorrect',but if Cleo May were embodied in human form,i would picture her as a gorgeous young woman,with Cleopatra kohl around her eyes and bright red beestung lips,wearing a floor-length fur coat,sitting in a fancy restaraunt with her 'agent' (who drives a big,metal-flake-paintjob car and is wearing a hat with a big purple feather that matches his hat :D ). All around her are shopping bags filled with fancy goods from today's shopping trip to Tiffany and Godiva and La Perla and all sorts of other fabulous things. Cos what Cleo wants,Cleo gets.

i LOVE this scent :P

Well, I _am_ a prostitute, so this is perfect for me.

(Ok, I'm kidding.)

Actually, I am happily married, but we've been together for eight years, and in such time, we have gotten a bit familar with each other. I thought the energy of a one-night stand would be a wonderful addition to the repetoire.

Upon applying this I immediately get a rush of honey, somewhat sickeningly sweet, with florals underneath it. Gah, I don't like honey. This reminds me of Kama Sutra's edible honey dusting powder, scent-wise.

I asked my husband what he thought Cleo smelled like, and he said "cucumbers". :P Well, so much for his sniffer.

And then he jumped me.

Ah, my first client.

There are so many other blends for attraction/seduction in the TAL/BPAL catalogue that I think I'll try them before I subject myself to this aroma again. I really don't like it much. Personal preference.

I love the smell. It's soft, light, powdery, very classy in a natural floral kind of way. The only note I can pick out is orris.

I was huffing my wrist all day, but I haven't noticed any effects on others. Will try this again.