Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

I don't want to email the lab yet because it could be the PO being weird but...

I placed an order on May 6 (order number: 151-71-6434 with CCnow)

I got a C&S on May 31 (number: 4-1-71-6434)

USPS.com says my order was delivered on the 2nd of June. I had gotten a C&S from the trading post (for an ebay auction) at the same time that ended up being delivered (and USPS has the 4th on this one) yesterday.

So, either my package is lost somewhere or it isn't actually delivered yet, I think.

I live in an apartment (townhouse) complex and we have big metal boxes with little boxes in them for mail. If that makes sense. I've never had the postperson leave my BPAL stuff on my doorstep (they have for larger packages, though). I suppose it's possible they stuck it in the wrong apartment's box or something. Or...I don't know, something.

Any suggestions? I was going to wait until this afternoon and make sure it hadn't shown up before calling the PO.

I don't want to email the lab yet because it could be the PO being weird but...

I placed an order on May 6 (order number: 151-71-6434 with CCnow)

I got a C&S on May 31 (number: 4-1-71-6434)

USPS.com says my order was delivered on the 2nd of June. I had gotten a C&S from the trading post (for an ebay auction) at the same time that ended up being delivered (and USPS has the 4th on this one) yesterday.

So, either my package is lost somewhere or it isn't actually delivered yet, I think.

I live in an apartment (townhouse) complex and we have big metal boxes with little boxes in them for mail. If that makes sense. I've never had the postperson leave my BPAL stuff on my doorstep (they have for larger packages, though). I suppose it's possible they stuck it in the wrong apartment's box or something. Or...I don't know, something.

Any suggestions? I was going to wait until this afternoon and make sure it hadn't shown up before calling the PO.

sometimes my post office will scan my CnS as delivered and it will show up the next

day...mind you, they are NOT supposed to do that but ... well... you know how the post

office can be...i would just go ahead and call the PO and tell them...good luck!

Analise, once USPS's site says a package is delivered, there's nothing the Lab can do about it. If you haven't gotten it by now, you need to contact your PO. Be sure to have your delivery confirmation number on hand. Good luck!

Analise, once USPS's site says a package is delivered, there's nothing the Lab can do about it. If you haven't gotten it by now, you need to contact your PO. Be sure to have your delivery confirmation number on hand. Good luck!

Yeah, I've called USPS and they're looking into it, but they were supposed to have called me back by now. I'm going to go into my local PO next and talk to them directly this afternoon after work.

I'm going to be very upset about this because that entire order was LEs I can't get now. *kicks things*

EDIT: I got lucky. Apparently someone was subbing for my regular mailperson the day this package was supposedly delivered and they delivered it to the wrong address and the right mailperson redelivered it to me today so I got it! Yay!

Edited by Analise

Oooh another concerned person here,

I placed an order on the 26th April and have heard absolutely nothing! I've e-mailed the lab twice and pm'd someone on here....NOTHING!!! No click N Ship....no e-mail reply...

Order number ID No.7476483342877192E It was a paypal transaction.....

I'm scared... :P I think I may have been forgotten completley......

Where is my Temple Viper and Imp of Poisoned Apple? it's been 7 weeks! Have all the labbies gone home?

*cries*

Edited by ouch!

Are you emailing from a gmail or hotmail type account? If not, the Lab's replies may be getting blocked by your server's spamblockers. Try again at the answers (at) blackphoenixalchemylab (dot) com address.

I'm sure the Lab has not forgotten your order; if you check out the Click'n'Ship thread over in BPAL Chatter, you'll see that a number of international folks have just gotten shipping notifications for orders placed during that week, so I wouldn't doubt it if your order has either already shipped or is about to.

ooh thank you! There's hope after all!

I was sending the e-mails from my work address so maybe that was the problem!!!!

I'll go and check the thread now...

Hm. If the "packed through" thread says May 31, and people are reporting CnS for May 31 orders, and you have a May 26 order with no CnS yet, should you contact the lab to ask about it, or just wait? (Yes, desperately awaiting my CnS. haha!)

Personally, I'd wait another couple o' days, since it is just "packed; still have to go through QA and then off to shipping"...give 'em time to ship it, eh? :P

Personally, I'd wait another couple o' days, since it is just "packed; still have to go through QA and then off to shipping"...give 'em time to ship it, eh? :P

Not a problem. I'll wait until the date updates and then worry. :D

Thanks!

My order is under 'shipped' so, should I have the tracking number now? (it shipped today)

I didnt get a notification email of it being shipped but this is its new status.

If you paid by CCNow, it just means that your order has been accepted and sent on to the lab. When did you place your order and did you use CCNow or Paypal?

By the way, Welcome! :P

Edited by portalkat

when i've used CCNOW, my order status changes to "shipped" a few days after i place the order but it doesn't actually ship until the Lab sends out the Click-n-Ship notices.

even after all this time sometimes that still confuses me.

If you paid by CCNow, it just means that your order has been accepted and sent on to the lab. When did you place your order and did you use CCNow or Paypal?

By the way, Welcome! :P

Well, I ordered 11/25/07 but I'm moving soon and i notified them of that. So, I dont know. Then my card was going to be charged and then it just kinda poofed or went through, one or the other. But then when checking if it went through it didnt say it did. So, Now I dont know what to do. It doesnt say my order is cancelled and the status has actually changed to shipped even after the disapearance of the pending charge.

By the way, Welcome! :D

Well, I ordered 11/25/07 but I'm moving soon and i notified them of that. So, I dont know. Then my card was going to be charged and then it just kinda poofed or went through, one or the other. But then when checking if it went through it didnt say it did. So, Now I dont know what to do. It doesnt say my order is cancelled and the status has actually changed to shipped even after the disapearance of the pending charge.

:P Okay, I'm as confused as you are. I think that you should contact the lab - answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

I've only ordered through CCNow one time, and my experience was that I got a shipped notice when the order went to the lab and my credit card was not charged at that time. The lab's TAT was pretty slow at the time, so it was weeks before the order actually shipped. My credit card wasn't charged until the order actually shipped, but I didn't get a CnS or any other notification of shipping. I'm not sure if my spam filter ate it, or if there just wasn't one.

Anyway, what you're describing isn't necessarily odd, IMO, but I think you should e-mail the lab just in case. If you don't get a reply in a few days, e-mail again.

eta - I don't think there's any way your 11/25 order would be shipping yet, btw. The lab is much faster now, but they aren't that fast. The shipping notice you got must have just been the wonky one from CCNow that always comes when the order is sent over to the lab.

Edited by evilmistressoftoast

As far as the confusion about your order's shipping, what your going through is normal. I use CCnow for my orders and what happens is as follows:

1. You get your confirmation E-mail.

2. Usually Your order status will say "Awiting Shipment" for a while, until one day it says...

3. "Shipped". In between, your card may be charged, but then the charge will dissapear. This is annoying and confusing, but common. You won't be actually charged until your order does ship from the lab.

4. When your CCnow order page states that your order is "Shipped", this means the order has been sent on to the lab so they can fill it. It does not actually mean it has shipped to you as of yet. The information on CCnow's page is info from the credit card processor, not the lab. It usually takes a few days after the CCnow page says "Shipped" for the order to go out to you. When it does you will usually get....

5. A C&S notification from the USPS through E-mail. That's where you will get all your tracking info, etc.

I know this can all be a little confusing but from what it seems, you are going through a normal order procedure. I think your in good shape. My last order was placed 11/19 and my ccnow status is Shipped, and I went through the same stuff with the "dissapearing charges". It's the same with every order I've made. As far as you moving, you may want to e-mail the lab with any questions if you have not already done so.

I hope this and everyone else's info has helped. Hope all goes well, and Welcome to the Forum!

As far as the confusion about your order's shipping, what your going through is normal. I use CCnow for my orders and what happens is as follows:

1. You get your confirmation E-mail.

2. Usually Your order status will say "Awiting Shipment" for a while, until one day it says...

3. "Shipped". In between, your card may be charged, but then the charge will dissapear. This is annoying and confusing, but common. You won't be actually charged until your order does ship from the lab.

4. When your CCnow order page states that your order is "Shipped", this means the order has been sent on to the lab so they can fill it. It does not actually mean it has shipped to you as of yet. The information on CCnow's page is info from the credit card processor, not the lab. It usually takes a few days after the CCnow page says "Shipped" for the order to go out to you. When it does you will usually get....

5. A C&S notification from the USPS through E-mail. That's where you will get all your tracking info, etc.

I know this can all be a little confusing but from what it seems, you are going through a normal order procedure. I think your in good shape. My last order was placed 11/19 and my ccnow status is Shipped, and I went through the same stuff with the "dissapearing charges". It's the same with every order I've made. As far as you moving, you may want to e-mail the lab with any questions if you have not already done so.

I hope this and everyone else's info has helped. Hope all goes well, and Welcome to the Forum!

Thank you very much for your help. I will probrably e mail the lab, even though I hate to be bothering them :P

If there are further questions or assistance required, please contact our customer service department at answers at blackphoenixalchemylab dot com and either Bill or I would be happy to help you.

Just adding a note: The forum is not the appropriate place to make any customer service requests - in fact, it's independent of the Lab. Questions, concerns about orders, and the like must be officially addressed to the lab's customer service folks at the e-mail addressed provided by wickedgoddess above. There's every chance that your question will not be seen by a lab employee when it's posted on the forum somewhere, for starters, and the Lab asks that you e-mail them directly (not PM employees here) so that they will be sure to receive it and can have a complete record of your correspondence in their business records (forum posts and PMs aren't part of their system). When you post complaints and such here, you make double the work for the Lab as they are likely having to answer your e-mails and address your questions here. This thread is for members to ask each other questions and/or give advice about what to expect from the time their order is mailed, not to address questions to customer service. We are glad that wickedgoddess was able to address this member's questions, but please do not assume that this is the appropriate procedure for having your CS questions answered - e-mail the Lab, don't post them in the forum.

Edited by quantum spice

...My last order was placed 11/19 and my ccnow status is Shipped

Sorry for adding yet another voice to this thread, but this is my first BPAL experience, and I want to keep it from turning into an unpleasant one. :P I placed my order on November 18th, it said "Shipped" on November 30th... and that's it. No USPS notification or anything. I understand that it's Christmas season and everything, but it's been four weeks and so I'm starting to get a little antsy. (A friend of mine placed an order a full week after I did, and received her oils several days ago.) Suggestions?

...My last order was placed 11/19 and my ccnow status is Shipped

Sorry for adding yet another voice to this thread, but this is my first BPAL experience, and I want to keep it from turning into an unpleasant one. :P I placed my order on November 18th, it said "Shipped" on November 30th... and that's it. No USPS notification or anything. I understand that it's Christmas season and everything, but it's been four weeks and so I'm starting to get a little antsy. (A friend of mine placed an order a full week after I did, and received her oils several days ago.) Suggestions?

Pooka, go ahead and shoot us an email at answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com and we would be happy to take a look and see where your order is.

Pooka, go ahead and shoot us an email at answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com and we would be happy to take a look and see where your order is.

Wow, I sent an email and got a response from an actual person the same day... this is a first for the world of online retail. ^__^ Thanks! *crosses fingers that the package arrives soon*