Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

Also, if it helps, just to give you a sense of where 'bouts your order might be, you might want to check out this thread, which is where people who have recently received their orders post.

FWIW-- I just received my June 7th order of my LE oil. I received notice that it shipped on July 9th, and I received it today in Florida.

Hope this helps!

I'm a little confused about my order and I'm hoping someone can help me?

I ordered an imp-ear six pack on June 30th and the order was paid for the same day. CC Now is saying that my order shipped on the 13th of July and I have since emailed BPAL in order to get a confirmation on that. Normally, because it's only the 17th- I wouldn't bother asking but I live only 30 minutes north of the BPAL offices so it seems kind of strange to me that a priority mail package would take this long given regular mail in Los Angeles County has a one-day turn around?

Does anyone have any information or know whom I can speak to about getting a more accurate time frame about shipping?

The reason I ask is that I'm relocating back to Northern California in about a two weeks for school and I'm concerned that my order will be sent to the wrong address by then and thus, prolonged. Since my order hasn't actually shipped, is it possible to see if I can a re-direct if it hasn't gone out by the 26th or so?

Any info provided will very much appreciated. :P

CCNow lists status as shipped when they actually deliver the order to BPAL. Which means the lab didn't actually pull your order until the 13th. I think they've said they're halfway through the orders from June 17 (the orders actually placed on June 17), and they're trying to catch up during the week they're closed (see the announcements thread for more info on that).

Okay, so all that babbling was to say they probably haven't even looked at your order yet, so if you think there's going to be a problem it not getting automatically forwarded to your new address, you may in fact want to email the lab. Their email addresses are listed in their FAQ on the website. I'd email them now (and make sure when you do you include every bit of information about the order you can - the CCNow confirmation number, your real name, the address, even the order just to be sure).

Oh, and the wait time is generally 4 weeks or so. Sometimes more, sometimes less. But not usually less, we've been drowning them for a few months now. :P

I know there's a thread somewhere (it may even be earlier in this one) that explains CCNow and how it actually works. You might try finding that, or maybe one of those forum goddesses who are quick with links can direct you to it.

I'm a little confused about my order and I'm hoping someone can help me?

I ordered an imp-ear six pack on June 30th and the order was paid for the same day.  CC Now is saying that my order shipped on the 13th of July and I have since emailed BPAL in order to get a confirmation on that.   Normally, because it's only the 17th- I wouldn't bother asking but I live only 30 minutes north of the BPAL offices so it seems kind of strange to me that a priority mail package would take this long given regular mail in Los Angeles County has a one-day turn around?

Does anyone have any information or know whom I can speak to about getting a more accurate time frame about shipping?

The reason I ask is that I'm relocating back to Northern California in about a two weeks for school and I'm concerned that my order will be sent to the wrong address by then and thus, prolonged.  Since my order hasn't actually shipped, is it possible to see if I can a re-direct if it hasn't gone out by the 26th or so?

Any info provided will very much appreciated.  :P

There are a number of posts regarding this matter.

http://www.bpal.org/index.php?s...indpost&p=28243

http://www.bpal.org/index.php?s...indpost&p=14185

As far as who to contact? I would send an email tonight, as the lab is going 'no mail' essentially soon, and it'll be very hard to contact them regarding anything until they finish their 'break' ... which won't be so much of a break as a period where no -new- orders can be made .. so they can get caught up on the existing orders .. as well as wait for the backordered bottles that they -need- to package the oils up in. Emails should be send to answers @ blackphoenixalchemylab.com

Here are a couple of posts about emailing the lab, also.

http://www.bpal.org/index.php?showtopic=3074

http://www.bpal.org/index.php?showtopic=2639

Edited by TygherRayn

Hi Lux667! I just want to say that shadow and tygher have explained the CCNow process perfectly.....I use CCNow and unfortunately when you see the word "shipped" next to your order, it doesn't mean what it seems to mean.

I'm still waiting on my 15 June order, so you should probably give a bit longer before getting too concerned.

Hope you get your order real soon!

Velvet

CCNow lists status as shipped when they actually deliver the order to BPAL.  Which means the lab didn't actually pull your order until the 13th.  I think they've said they're halfway through the orders from June 17 (the orders actually placed on June 17), and they're trying to catch up during the week they're closed (see the announcements thread for more info on that). 

Hi, I placed my first order a week ago and from reading the BPAL site I just figure it'll take 4-6 weeks to get. (I'll happily wait for my imps to arrive, but don't know if I can wait to order more!) Have any of you noticed if one payment method makes things go quicker: CCNow, PayPal, or check/money order? I get the sense that CCNow may hold things up - they say they process orders in 4-6 hours but that doesn't seem to be the case! From other posts here and from checking on my own order status, it appears to take up to a week for the order to go from CCNow to BPAL. Here's some info from their website:

How long does it take for an order to be processed, and what is the sequence of events that occurs after an order is placed?

After an Online Shopper places an order, CCNow sends an Order Confirmation to the Online Shopper's E-mail address. This can also be used as an invoice or receipt, if the Online Shopper chooses to print the E-mail message.

CCNow's system processes a batch of orders every four to six hours, depending on sales volume. Batch processing takes place continuously, 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Occasionally, an order will take longer than four to six hours to process, depending on the issuing bank's computer systems, and whether the issuing bank requests special authorization procedures.

After the Online Shopper's credit card has been successfully billed, CCNow then sends you the order. This means that by the time you receive an order from CCNow, the Online Shopper has already paid for it and the charge was successful.

Do Online Shoppers automatically receive a message confirming that an order was shipped?

CCNow's system sends one E-mail message to the Online Shopper after an order has been placed.

We do not send an additional message when the order is shipped.

Hi Rosabella. I can really only speak from my own experience with CCNow, as I have used them exclusively since finding the Lab.

I have never received an email from them, confirming my order or anything else, so that part isn't true. However, the funds have always left my account within 24 hours of my placing it, except on weekends of course. There didn't seem to be any delay or holdup and I've never really had any problem with them so far (knock wood).

My big negative issue with CCNow is their misleading info when looking up the status of an order. When they say an order has "Shipped", it means that the Lab has received the order and it's in the queue for them to fill. It does not mean the shipment is on it's way.

My orders have always arrived in almost exactly 30 days, which I think is about the average norm for everyone, regardless of which way you pay. My last order has been delayed because of the bottle issue at the Lab.

I honestly think that the Lab is making a herculean effort to get everyone's order to them by 30 days of the date is is placed. I don't think ti matters much in that regard, which method of payment is being used.

Velvet

Edited by VelvetSky

Hi, I placed my first order a week ago and from reading the BPAL site I just figure it'll take 4-6 weeks to get.  (I'll happily wait for my imps to arrive, but don't know if I can wait to order more!)  Have any of you noticed if one payment method makes things go quicker: CCNow, PayPal, or check/money order?

Ok, I know they (BPAL) uses the term harvested when referring to getting orders from CCNow. That term indicates to me that it's something that is done BY BPAL, not CCNow. In other words, they just kind of sit there after CCNow processes them, and then BPAL goes and picks up orders from certain dates when they're ready for them. I could be entirely wrong about that...but that's the impression I get from what I've been reading.

However, I do know that the method you choose doesn't really affect WHEN you get your order when it comes to Paypal vs. CCNow, because they process orders by the dates the orders were placed, not by when they actually looked at them. So they may physically see your Paypal order first, but if you placed your order June 17th, you order gets packed and shipped out to you the same time everyone else's June 17th order gets packed and shipped (in most cases). I added the "in most cases" part because there are situations like they're experiencing now with the bottle shortage, where they processed as many orders as they could through a certain date, but couldn't continue as they were out of bottles. So instead of just halting to a stop, they started processing orders after the date they left off on for those people that ordered only imps and didn't have any bottles. Or perhaps they were out of a certain oil and orders with that oil get held up until they get more (like my order with Persephone did last time).

Anyway, point being...they ship based on the date your order is placed for paypal and ccnow, not when they actually see it so it doesn't really make one lick of difference which method you use from a shipping perspective from what I can tell..

*sighs* I've come to the decision that the 'new' Post office that the Lab has been using for some reason takes longer to get packages anywhere.

I'm now impatiently stalking my mailbox. Because I got a click'n'ship on Friday .. and another on Monday from Darkswan Soaps. Both sent Priority. The one from Darkswan arrived today. Two days. No sign yet of the one from the Lab.

I'm seriously considering mojo, to make that darned post office work more efficiently.

waaaaaaah, my package hasn't come yet!! :P

I placed the order June 11th.

I got a very nice email from Beth saying it shipped June 23rd. I'm in Japan and

Global Priority usually only takes a week or maybe two, rarely this long. I know it isn't the fault of anyone at the Lab but I am just venting here. Beth also said she'd reship it at her own expense if I don't get it by the end of July...she really shouldn't have to do that. I am not blaming the Lab folks, this is my first order but they just seem so darn nice but I WANT MY OILS!

Come on customs people cough 'em up NOOOOOOW!!

No. And I'm seriously considering flying to LA and merdelizing the entire Post Office.

C'mon, people. how long can it take to ship a package Priority? I put in the tracking number and all I get is ::

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on July 16, 2004 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Blargh!

But .. I can't worry about that. At least my mint and blackberry teas arrived. Yay! This'll do me for a while. Aaaand ... a certain someone should have gotten their package today. So. I'll content myself with knowing I spread some sunshine that hopefully made it today.

*eyes her post office warily* You know .. there wasn't a darned thing in my box. That's not normal. WTF?

Just as an update, I broke down and e-mailed the Lab the other day about the status of my order. And Nella (who is the *sweetest* thing) actually got back to me today, even though she's not supposed to be tackling the e-mail pile for another two days! (I feel *so* spoiled) Anyhow, the news on my order (for anyone else waiting on June 17th orders and later) is that it has been delayed due to the bottle situation (yay for no lost packages!), and that it should be shipped out by the end of the week. So it might not show up in time for the actual Blue Moon, but... At least it's coming. And at least I know when to expect it now. :P Here's hoping that everyone who's waiting on their orders gets them speedily, and that the Lab doesn't have to break their fingers getting all the imps and bottles packaged up in a hurry. :D

Thanks for sharing that info with us, hypothermya! Very comforting to know that Nella is back. I hope she had a nice trip and that the lab folk aren't too stressed about the current delays. Poor kids!

Yep, that's exactly what Nella has told me about my 15 June order. So I'm looking for it sometime next week.

Edited by VelvetSky

Nella got back to me too, after I broke down and emailed them, to let me know that my order too had to be held back. So I get to start looking for it around the end of the week, adn I don't have to stalk and kill the postal workers. *winks*

My big negative issue with CCNow is their misleading info when looking up the status of an order. When they say an order has "Shipped", it means that the Lab has received the order and it's in the queue for them to fill. It does not mean the shipment is on it's way.

I don't think CCNow INTENDS to be misleading. As far as they are concerned, they have done their job ... the fact that BPAL then has the order for up to a month before THEY ship it really isn't CCNow's problem and in fact they seem to be unaware of just how long that turnaround is ...

I know this because I e-mailed CCNow a few days ago because I lost my credit card and I wanted to make sure that the charge had already gone through for the current order (placed July 10, "shipped" July 14) ... I figured with all the backup at BPAL right now, if the charge hadn't already been placed and it got declined it would go back to the bottom of the queue and I might not get my order until Thanksgiving, LOL.

Anyway, I got a personal response from CCNow within THE HOUR! Confirmed that the charge was fine and that they figured I should have gotten my package by now since it shipped July 14. So clearly they are not familiar with the BPAL situation either. They're just doing their own job.

Thanks Jazzie.

I really have nothing against CCNow, as long as they take my money and put it where it's supposed to go.

They may not intend to be misleading, but the word "shipped", to me, means "shipped". If it means something else, maybe they need to change the word. But I get your meaning.

Velvet

Hey guys, just curious....

After you get this Click n Ship thing, how many days is it usually until the actual package shows up in your mailbox?