Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

Ok carolsag, I'm not entirely sure what this is all about, but let me make myself perfectly clear with you right now.

If you have some kind of ax to grind with me personally, I'd appreciate it if you would do so on the message link on my profile. You are obviously intent on hurling insults in my direction (I have no idea why), but I do not intend to throw any more fuel on your fire.

What I DO intend to do is report every single one of your rude, inflammatory, childish, and nasty posts to the administrators of this board.

So by all means, if you feel that you simply must carry on flaming me, feel free...and I'll continue to carry on reporting you.

:P

all i ask, is ,when i have a question, or want to make a comment, if people cant be polite or dont have anything positive or helpful to say then just dont say anything. when someone says that they read 5 of my posts and their only suggestion is " maybe you should e-mail the lab next time" when in each of my posts i had said that i had e-mailed them, and was waiting on a reply, and one of my posts explained that i rec. an answer from the lab and there was a little problem with my order but everything is okay now. What am i to think, if they read my posts why would someone say that? I dont know, but it came across to me ,and 2 other people that read it,that the person was trying to be sarcastic, but if i am wrong then i am sorry. i think we all have to be careful how we word things on line as sometimes it can come across the wrong way. PEACE

Edited by carolsag

dont have to worry about me, from now on i will only look at the reviews, thats really what i do the most of anyhow. i learned the hard way, that i should just keep a low profile like i used to. i am a very sensitive person and when people arent nice and compassionate, i let it get to me and i end up getting sick over it, so its not worth it ,its just that i dont understand why people cant be a little more sensitive to people and their problems.

I think a group hug is a fantastic idea. I'm a little scared of the tone this board has been taking lately. This forum is what I measure all others by. Please don't let me be disillusioned. Please.

Hello there

Please help me find my order.

Order number 54-1939 placed June 15th. Your status says it was shipped.

What is your shipping method? Please tell me you use regular US Postal Mail and not something exotic like your friend's pickup truck.

Is there tracking information?

Thank you

Hello there

Please help me find my order.

Order number 54-1939 placed June 15th. Your status says it was shipped.

What is your shipping method? Please tell me you use regular US Postal Mail and not something exotic like your friend's pickup truck.

Is there tracking information?

Thank you

I recommend that you look at this thread...

http://www.bpal.org/index.php?showtopic=3245

That thread can be found in the announcements section and updates where they are in the shipping. They try to update it at the end of every week. As you can see from that thread, they are only shipped through 06/11/04. Your order was placed on 06/15/04. I would venture your order should be shipped at the end of next week barring flying rabid monkeys taking over the lab and destroying everything.

And yes, I realize it looks like your order has shipped. Unfortunately, it more than likely hasn't. CCNow is a peculiar little company. Your business transaction is with them. They consider the transaction to be complete when they deliver their product. However, the product is not your oils as far as CCNow is concerned, it's the information you entered about what oils you're ordering. It would be like if you went to CCNow, told them what oils you want to order and they wrote it down on a piece of paper. That piece of paper would be their product that they have to deliver. So when they say shipped, they actually mean that they delivered the information about your order to BPAL. BPAL then takes the information, fills the order, and sends it to you. If you are in the US, it is shipped via the USPS and you should receive a click and ship notification from USPS.com telling you it has shipped. Yes, it can be confusing. But like I said, based on the available information, I would guess your oils will be shipped at the end of next week. I wouldn't worry if I were you.

Edited by spaceprostitute

I would venture your order should be shipped at the end of next week barring flying rabid monkeys taking over the lab and destroying everything.

... and then there's the rabid flying monkeys working at the post offices.

Wait, that's another thread. :P

I think a group hug is a fantastic idea.  I'm a little scared of the tone this board has been taking lately.  This forum is what I measure all others by.  Please don't let me be disillusioned.  Please.

ok, ok... :P you're right... :D

I think a group hug is a fantastic idea.  I'm a little scared of the tone this board has been taking lately.  This forum is what I measure all others by.  Please don't let me be disillusioned.  Please.

Something in the air is a little snarky, Andra. This too shall pass. Everyone here is too beautiful to let this ride.

Mars and Saturn in Cancer.  This too shall pass.

Oh holy hell, are you serious? I had no idea.

http://www.artcharts.com/calendar/planets.html

Saturn in Cancer definitely - look at us all defending our tribe/family, and maybe it's not too far a stretch to see a metaphor in you, Beth, as mommy, and the precious as your milk, so some of your babies are crying for their milk (Where's my oil?) ...

Maybe we're feeling the effect more because now the Sun is in Cancer,

and Pallas Athene is in Cancer (artcharts says about Pallas Atehene in Cancer: You are a warrior for home, hearth, and country. Domestic security issues can demand your attention as you step up your involvement in home-based relationships, projects, and events. Emotional support is where the home is.)

I was just looking for articles ... thought these were interesting ...

http://www.spiritualminds.com/articles.asp?articleid=1454

http://www.ncrising.com/saturn_ceres2003.html

Also this about a Yod to Cancer that will be exact in a couple of days (7th paragraph maybe pertains): http://www.acumind.com/News/SaturnYod.html

*Edited to add articles

Edited by Fulltiltredhead

Thanks for the helpful information regarding the shipping of my order.

The announcements board mentions only international orders in the message of July 2.

It's been more than a week since July 2 and I'm not an international order. Is there some way to find out the *current* status on *national* orders that were placed on 6/15?

This would be more relevant to my case. Thanks again.

Well .. the title of the post states that they are shipped through June 11th, with a few exceptions, so I'm a little confused how that doesn't answer your question?

Barring that .. you can email the Lab Staff, as is mentioned in numerous places, at answers @ blackphoenixalchemylab . com

They are a little backed up right now due to lack of staffing and high order volume, but they do try to get back to you in a timely manner.

Info about emailing the lab:

http://www.bpal.org/index.php?showtopic=3074

http://www.bpal.org/index.php?showtopic=2639

http://www.bpal.org/index.php?showtopic=2845

Hope that helps?

Actually the "Shipped through" thread says they shipped though June 10th. I placed my order on June 11th. I assume they took a few days off for the July 4th holiday weekend. As I am all the way over here in Japan I won't start having panic attacks about my order till maybe next week or so!

BTW hey there Tygher Rayn, I believe we know each other!! How are ya?

Hikaru

I read it that US orders up to June 11 have shipped. International orders up to June 10 would be shipped by the following Tuesday or Wednesday (I assume 6/7th?) and one International order (which just happens to be mine :P ) is delayed.

Mars and Saturn in Cancer.  This too shall pass.

F***. That so explains it. :P

I paid on June 10th, so I think they have not even gotten to my order yet. I have emailed them, but have not had any replies back.

I'm a new customer. This is very disappointing.

~Melanie

I emailed them on Saturday. I also emailed them twice before and everytime it was "next week some time" as they are swamped.

~Melanie

Well, they did state here how emails are handled.

Also, do keep in mind that at current there are only two or three people handling everything. Nella is on vacation, and Ted I believe was injured in a hockey game. Leaving Beth and Brian. Who, if I remember correctly, both have 'real' jobs they must keep until it is possible to only have the lab as their main source of income.

I know it's so hard to wait. Beth's products are wonderful indeed. But as it stands right now, it's all they can do to keep up with the orders, and sadly, some do get missed, or misfiled more likely.

Just remember when you email them to give as much information as possible. Full name and email address, date of order, order/transaction number and even what you ordered. It helps them tremendously.

Edit: By the way, I am still awaiting an order from June 8th, as well as one from June 18th. And while I'm desperate for them both .. as both are for LE oils ... I know it'll be well worth it when they do arrive.

Edited by TygherRayn