Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

Peeps,

Pleeeease :D when you email me with "Where is my order?" Qs I need more info than your first name. Please include any kind of information you have. If CCnow order, an order # would be very nice, if paypal order, the date you paypaled, your full name and the email address you used when paypaling.

I can not answer your Q if I don't have anything to work with :P

And if it's a back and forth interaction, please leave the text in there so when I read your reply I can scroll down for reference so I know what you are taling about.

I'd really appreciated it.

Nella

Question: Where is my order?

:D Answers:

1. The dragon ate it.

2. Uh... Canada?

3. Sorry, we don't sell Snake Oil in 50-gallon drums.

4. You had the veggie burger with a side of fries, right?

5. I'm holding your cat hostage and won't mail your order until you send us a helmet full of cottage cheese and naked pictures of Bea Arthur.

No, really. Nella, your job reminds me of a quote I used to enjoy:

I don't know whether to kill myself or go bowling.

On the one hand, you get to spend all day at BPAL learning the secrets, smelling amazing and being very cool. On the other hand, you field 400 emails a day from we obsessive freaks chewing our nails off waiting for orders. And i'm not going to ask about my orders. Nope. Seriously. I'm not. :P

Oh, Magpiedee, you are hysterical!!!

I think I'm going to tape that to the top of my monitor tomorrow!

1.  The dragon ate it.

Nah, that would be too easy to track down. Fragrant dragon farts.

Question:  Where is my order?

:P  Answers: 

1.  The dragon ate it.

2.  Uh... Canada?

3.  Sorry, we don't sell Snake Oil in 50-gallon drums.

4.  You had the veggie burger with a side of fries, right?

5.  I'm holding your cat hostage and won't mail your order until you send us a helmet full of cottage cheese and naked pictures of Bea Arthur.

No, really.  Nella, your job reminds me of a quote I used to enjoy:

:D :D :evil: :D

I love this job! :D

Nella

Airheads?

My husband wants to know.

Definitely Airheads. 2 points for shadow's hub!

Another bad movie that cracks me up. Brendan Fraser with all that hair and motorcycle boots... sigh.

Is Nella's email addy not working? A friend of mine has tried to email her at the bpal.com address and it keeps coming back as undeliverable. :P

I've emailed Nella twice (and received replies) in the past few days with no problems. It might be worth checking the address your friend is using. I had problems with an address once, when I didn't notice there was a . at the end of the link!! It could be something as simple as that.

Just thought, your friend isn't using aol by any chance?? Not sure if those issues have been resolved.

Edited by allamanda

I tried emailing Nella's email and the answers@ email twice, both of which were returned. The second time, I copied and pasted from the Contact Us page...so I just PMed her, even though she prefers emails... :P

Edit: because I forgot the returned part.

Edited by malanna

I've had the same problem malanna, there is definitely something wrong with the domain/email setup.

550 unknown user <nella@blackphoenixalchemylab.com>

Edited by Astarte

I'm clean out of ideas sorry.

Maybe Nella will be able to shed some light on it. Glad you got a message through though :P

I've had the same problem malanna, there is definitely something wrong with the domain/email setup.

550 unknown user <nella@blackphoenixalchemylab.com>

Yeap! I have no idea what is happening. I can't get a hold of anyone at the lab and am freaking out myself. Do any of the other contact emails work, like beth's or brian's or is it just mine?

Hopefully, it's nothing and could be fixed as soon as I find Brian or Beth. I can not start working till that is fixed. So I'll wait paitently with you guys.

I hope all is ok, now I am getting worried...

Nella

I tried the "answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com" which also bounced back for me twice, so I'd think that they all aren't working....

Ok got a hold of them.

The mail server is down. We are just gonna have to wait till it is fixed which should be today.

Nella

OH ok! that explains why my reply to you bounced!

I will just wait! sorry to bug you! hope you get it sorted out soon! xx

Oh no! Mine just bounced too...just as I was in the midst of the giddy frenzy of ordering...

*trying to sit still and wait*

Just curious if we could possibly get one of the lab's much anticipated shipping status updates. You know, like the one a while ago that said "Everything through April 15th is out the door." I'm curious to know where I am in the queue.

:P