Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

What are the delivery times currently? There used to be a "shipped through" section on here but I can't find it. Is it still 2-3+ weeks? Thanks for the info!

What are the delivery times currently? There used to be a "shipped through" section on here but I can't find it. Is it still 2-3+ weeks? Thanks for the info!

You want to check the 'shipping notifications' threads pinned near the top of the BPAL Chatter subforum or BPTP Chatter subforum depending on where you ordered from. At present the shipping times are still around 2 to 3 weeks, probably because of the Chaos Theory VII update.

This may not be the right place to ask, but what does "On Hold" mean as an order status? The payment has gone through and none of the items are out of stock as far as I know.

This may not be the right place to ask, but what does "On Hold" mean as an order status? The payment has gone through and none of the items are out of stock as far as I know.

That seems odd, I wonder if you should email the Lab?

That seems odd, I wonder if you should email the Lab?

I contacted them earlier and it was sorted out, at lightning speed ☺

I wasn't sure where to ask this, but what happens when an order is placed while a LE collection is still active, but is still "Processing" by the time the LEs get taken down?

Should I commence weeping for Aries, Thebe, and Joyful Dalliances?

I wasn't sure where to ask this, but what happens when an order is placed while a LE collection is still active, but is still "Processing" by the time the LEs get taken down?

No worries, the Labbies fulfill all the orders even after ltd ed oils are pulled down.

No worries, the Labbies fulfill all the orders even after ltd ed oils are pulled down.

Oh wonderful! In that case, take your time, labbies!

I tracked my shipment today and it tells me my package is in "EAST CHINA AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC" and "Please contact DHL".

HELP! Why is my package in China? It it supposed to be going to The Netherlands! Must I indeed contact DHL and if so, how?

My lab order has now been "processing" for over a month now. :( It's 6 bottles (twins included) and three imps, so decanting shouldn't be the reason for holdup, right? I wonder if it's because it includes Faiza, which is out of stock now. If they are doing something like making a batch for those that ordered before the site caught up with stock, I wish they'd have offered the option to swap for something in-stock instead. Everyone else seems to be getting their orders fast. :cry2:

My lab order has now been "processing" for over a month now. :( It's 6 bottles (twins included) and three imps, so decanting shouldn't be the reason for holdup, right? I wonder if it's because it includes Faiza, which is out of stock now. If they are doing something like making a batch for those that ordered before the site caught up with stock, I wish they'd have offered the option to swap for something in-stock instead. Everyone else seems to be getting their orders fast. :cry2:

No decanting will never be an issue with Lab orders. It is likely because the Faiza is out of stock, yes. We have been spoiled lately with lightning quick turn around times, but it's actually not that uncommon to wait for an order for a few weeks, even over a month. Don't worry, they haven't forgotten you! Chances are they are waiting for a shipment of a component ingredient - so they ran out of something they need to make Faiza and are having to wait for it. If you don't want to wait, you could contact them and see if they will swap it out for something else? The Lab has amazing customer service. I know it's frustrating watching everyone else getting their orders when yours hasn't come. :( But it might help you feel better to email the Lab - they should at least be able to give you a rough estimate for when they will be able to start shipping out orders that contain Faiza again. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it's soon!

No decanting will never be an issue with Lab orders. It is likely because the Faiza is out of stock, yes. We have been spoiled lately with lightning quick turn around times, but it's actually not that uncommon to wait for an order for a few weeks, even over a month. Don't worry, they haven't forgotten you! Chances are they are waiting for a shipment of a component ingredient - so they ran out of something they need to make Faiza and are having to wait for it. If you don't want to wait, you could contact them and see if they will swap it out for something else? The Lab has amazing customer service. I know it's frustrating watching everyone else getting their orders when yours hasn't come. :( But it might help you feel better to email the Lab - they should at least be able to give you a rough estimate for when they will be able to start shipping out orders that contain Faiza again. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it's soon!

Thank you. It just went out. I wonder if it's surprisingly good timing or if they managed to overlook it because just I ordered aged Snake Oil and asked for combined shipping. At least I'll get by without paying shipping for SO, which costs like 1.5 regular bottles.

I think this is the right place to put this, my first order to the Trading Post was well over a month ago now and I sent them a message asking if there was anything holding my order up, that's been a good few days and I've heard nothing back. Does the Trading Post usually take this long? I ordered 5 items and I'm international.

I think this is the right place to put this, my first order to the Trading Post was well over a month ago now and I sent them a message asking if there was anything holding my order up, that's been a good few days and I've heard nothing back. Does the Trading Post usually take this long? I ordered 5 items and I'm international.

Yes, sometimes the Post does take that long - Puddin is often all by himself in the Dungeon trying to get orders out. He is, however, usually really good about answering emails. What address did you send your email to?

Do you mind if I ask which items you ordered? Maybe one of them is the issue?

Ah I see, I did wonder that and didn't want to act like I was bothering anyone! I sent the email through the Posts website on the contact page, and I ordered Smut HG, Snake Oil BO (which I've now realised SO components are out of stock) Morocco BO, Blieberry Cream Pie BO, and Okiya home and linen spray.

Ah I see, I did wonder that and didn't want to act like I was bothering anyone! I sent the email through the Posts website on the contact page, and I ordered Smut HG, Snake Oil BO (which I've now realised SO components are out of stock) Morocco BO, Blieberry Cream Pie BO, and Okiya home and linen spray.

It might be best to email tradingpost@papow.net :)

I shall! Thank you for that :)

Yes Puddin has said the form on the website doesn't always work. I am sure once he gets your email he will straighten it all out for you. :)

Yes Puddin has said the form on the website doesn't always work. I am sure once he gets your email he will straighten it all out for you. :)

So everything is fine, one of the blends was out of stock but the component was due the next day, and I've just been sent the shipping notification.