Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

My order from 10/15 was shipped last week, but when I track it, USPS informs me "USPS Tracking is unavailable for this product for CANADA." My packages have always been trackable before and this makes it very hard to stalk and text my roommate to bring the precious in from the cold while I'm at work.

Ordered 12/5/2014

Received a second "thanks for your order!" acknowledgement 1/20

Edit: shipped in the wee hours 1/21

Considering my brother ordered (a much larger one, too) on 12/31 and had his by 1/10, I'm thinking mine got lost and had to be reprocessed. Whoops!

Edited by Sola

Last time I ordered was in November 2013 and despite purchasing five 5ml bottles, they had it shipped the next day! I was sooo exited and couldn't believe it, since the time before that (January 2013) it took a week to process, which surprised me greatly at the time, being a newbie and expecting that the process would take the 14-21 business days mentioned in their site. So I have had very happy experiences about their quick processing and shipping. Now it's been almost three weeks since I ordered and it's still not shipped and I am getting sooo impatient now, like a spoiled child :D Just hoping the shipping itself won't take too long, I live in Finland so the bottles have to travel quite a long way to get this far. But the longer it will take, the more happy I will be when the package finally arrives! :wub3: And of course I understand that I just have had good luck and timing with my orders before. Good things come to those who wait!

Edit. Shipped early this morning (Finland time) ! So happy!

Edited by cvalda

In first, Hi to this great community !

I've ordered 01/22/15 and received the package the 02/03/15, on the other hand i've ordered the 01/06/15 but i don't received this order. And when i go to the USPS site to track, there's the message : "A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 11:19 pm on January 22, 2015 in NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA 91605". I worry about my package.

I send a mail to Lisa the 02/03/15 but today i have no answer (i think she must be very busy because of lupercalia).

Thanks for your answers.

Chris.

Placed an order on 1/29. Got an email confirmation from the lab immediately. Got an identical email confirmation 2/19. Hoping someone hit the "send receipt" button when they meant to hit the "send shipping notice" button :think:

Same thing happened to me as well, placed an order on 30-Jan-15 and got an email notification the same day regarding the order being processed. I got an identical email confirmation on 20-Feb-15 about my order being processed.

The status "processing" has not changed on the main BPAL website, though.

Eep, so I just realised that I never got the receipt email for my last order. I got two emails for the previous one - the receipt and the C'n'S, but nothing for this one :( Should I be worried or is this something that happens?

I placed my order on Feb 22nd, my very first order by the way, and I'm very excited to get it. It's still processing and that has me a little worried, because I'm moving at the end of March. Has anyone ordered around the same time, and their order has shipped? Or how long do you think it will take to ship? I live in Colorado, and while I'm not moving far, I would really hate to miss my order or have to stake out the place like a creeper waiting for it to show up… heh…

I have been stalking BPAL for years, and now I finally have the money to spend on this luxury, I am so impatient for it to get here! Thanks in advance for any advice.

I placed my order on Feb 22nd, my very first order by the way, and I'm very excited to get it. It's still processing and that has me a little worried, because I'm moving at the end of March. Has anyone ordered around the same time, and their order has shipped? Or how long do you think it will take to ship? I live in Colorado, and while I'm not moving far, I would really hate to miss my order or have to stake out the place like a creeper waiting for it to show up… heh…

I have been stalking BPAL for years, and now I finally have the money to spend on this luxury, I am so impatient for it to get here! Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hi Ellysium! Congrats on your first order! :) The 'processing' status is completely normal, I take it, until the Lab has shipped your order. This can take somewhere around 14-21 business days, as the FAQ states. I've ordered twice and both orders have shipped in around 3 weeks - one took a little longer, one a little less.

From what I can tell, the Lab is shipping orders from the first half of February at the moment. The best place to go to get a sense of where they are up to with orders is the Click'n'Ship thread here: http://www.bpal.org/topic/84990-shipping-notifications-no-chatter-or-comments-please/page-11

I only started out quite recently myself and can definitely sympathise with how excruciating that first wait can be! You just have to find something to distract yourself with :) Anyway, hope this helps!

Hiya, I think you'll get your order in time, but if not and since ummm mailbox stalking when it's not your mailbox is pretty creepy... you might want to think of contacting the post office and do one of those - just moved mail forwarding dealies. :D

Just need to vent: I was expecting my BPAL Luper package yesterday but it's been stolen, apparently. It wasn't in my mailbox or by my door when I got home yesterday so I confirmed with the post office today that my package was indeed delivered on the 13th. I checked in with my neighbors but of course nobody says they have it. I'm beyond frustrated and disappointed. I just want to smell smutty, is that so much to ask??

Just need to vent: I was expecting my BPAL Luper package yesterday but it's been stolen, apparently. It wasn't in my mailbox or by my door when I got home yesterday so I confirmed with the post office today that my package was indeed delivered on the 13th. I checked in with my neighbors but of course nobody says they have it. I'm beyond frustrated and disappointed. I just want to smell smutty, is that so much to ask??

That is so messed up, I'm really sorry that happened to you :( have you contacted the lab yet?

That is so messed up, I'm really sorry that happened to you :( have you contacted the lab yet?

Aw, thanks! Honestly, I wasn't planning on contacting the Lab because I didn't think there was anything they could do. Should I contact them?

I don't know if they could do anything, but if it happened to me I would contact them to let them know. Maybe for future orders you could have your package held at the post office for pick up or something.

OMG that really, really sucks. Esp if the post office confirms the delivery. IDK if reporting it to the lab can do anything because it's was on your property already confirmed by USPS. Unless you didn't opt for signature on delivery did you? If you did and they didn't get one you're definitely covered by USPS.

What shipping method did you use? Certain USPS boxes come with insurance automatically, and that stolen package would be insured for X amount that you can file with USPS.

Thanks for all the sympathy, guys! I'm still hoping that maybe somehow the package will magically appear on my doorstep. Of course in the meantime I'm plotting another order, to be shipped to a family member's address (I live in an apartment and even though receiving packages has never been an issue before, maybe I would have better luck if I shipped to an actual house). My package was insured, but I looked up the insurance policies and I'm fairly certain that because it was stolen (vs damaged or lost) I'm out of luck on being compensated in any way. :ugh:

Instead of feeling hopelessly bummed out, I'm really tempted to just place a new order. I really shouldn't spend any more money right now, but life stuff has been kinda difficult lately and getting back into BPAL after 3 years was kind of a treat to myself. Might be selfish, but I'm pretty sure I'm just going to place another order before the Lupers go down.

Thanks for all the sympathy, guys! I'm still hoping that maybe somehow the package will magically appear on my doorstep. Of course in the meantime I'm plotting another order, to be shipped to a family member's address (I live in an apartment and even though receiving packages has never been an issue before, maybe I would have better luck if I shipped to an actual house). My package was insured, but I looked up the insurance policies and I'm fairly certain that because it was stolen (vs damaged or lost) I'm out of luck on being compensated in any way. :ugh:

Instead of feeling hopelessly bummed out, I'm really tempted to just place a new order. I really shouldn't spend any more money right now, but life stuff has been kinda difficult lately and getting back into BPAL after 3 years was kind of a treat to myself. Might be selfish, but I'm pretty sure I'm just going to place another order before the Lupers go down.

Just a thought, did you call the post office and ask or ask your actual mail carrier. Because sometimes the mail carrier will report they delivered it BUT they were, uhh, a bit lazy and left it in the truck and it shows up in a day or two. Happens quite a bit. Hope that's what happened!!

Just a thought, did you call the post office and ask or ask your actual mail carrier. Because sometimes the mail carrier will report they delivered it BUT they were, uhh, a bit lazy and left it in the truck and it shows up in a day or two. Happens quite a bit. Hope that's what happened!!

Thank you for your nice thoughts and suggestions! I went to the post office in person and the lady who helped me had her supervisor look up the tracker on the mail carrier to see if he was being honest about delivering the package, plus they supposedly spoke with him and he confirmed that he delivered it. I'm still hoping you're right though, and that the package mysteriously arrives in a few days anyway. We shall see!

Three years ago at Christmas I had one package stolen. Ever since, if it will not fit in my apartment mail box, I tell the postoffice to hold it for me. It's a little bit of a hassle but the peace of mind is worth rushing to get the post office by 5 after work when it closes sometimes or waiting until Saturday morning.