Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

My order was shipped on 9/15 and it stll hasn't arrived. I am starting to get a bit worried because I don't think that I have had an order take so long to arrive before, it's almost been three weeks. Is there anything I can do, or do I just keep waiting?

My order was shipped on 9/15 and it stll hasn't arrived. I am starting to get a bit worried because I don't think that I have had an order take so long to arrive before, it's almost been three weeks. Is there anything I can do, or do I just keep waiting?

Yeah.. this is the most horrible thing about being an international BPALer... the waiting :(

Is it your Click N'Ship notification that was dated 9/15? If so, just be aware that the 15th might not be the day it was actually sent - if I remember correctly from previous conversations about this, the Lab bundles all the international orders together and processes them for shipping at the same time (ie generates the CnSnotification), but they might not actually get posted on the same day the CnS is generated. The 15th of September was actually a Saturday, so it's likely that wasn't the actual shipping day. So, let's say yours actually hit the post office on Monday the 17th - then it may not have actually commenced the shipping process until Wednesday the 18th - then counting the days, from Wed 18/9 to today Tuesday 2/10 is only 11 business days even though it's been three weeks in 'real' time. My guess would be that you've probably still got another 2 or 3 days to wait.

In my experience, the 'priority' shipping that the Lab uses is no quicker than regular first class international that most forumites use for sending BPAL internationally.. if anything, it's actually slower. I don't know where they (the postal service, not the Lab!!) gets off calling it "priority" but it really isn't. I'm in Australia, so the same vicinity as you in NZ, and my Lab orders regularly take 3-4 weeks (12-15 business days) to get here. Occasionally I get super lucky and an order will arrive in around 8-10 business days, but that's very rare.

Anyways.. I hope that helps, and yes - for now you should probably just keep waiting and hopefully your order will appear very soon :smile:

Edited by sunshinedaisybliss

Yeah.. this is the most horrible thing about being an international BPALer... the waiting :(

Is it your Click N'Ship notification that was dated 9/15? If so, just be aware that the 15th might not be the day it was actually sent - if I remember correctly from previous conversations about this, the Lab bundles all the international orders together and processes them for shipping at the same time (ie generates the CnSnotification), but they might not actually get posted on the same day the CnS is generated. The 15th of September was actually a Saturday, so it's likely that wasn't the actual shipping day. So, let's say yours actually hit the post office on Monday the 17th - then it may not have actually commenced the shipping process until Wednesday the 18th - then counting the days, from Wed 18/9 to today Tuesday 2/10 is only 11 business days even though it's been three weeks in 'real' time. My guess would be that you've probably still got another 2 or 3 days to wait.

In my experience, the 'priority' shipping that the Lab uses is no quicker than regular first class international that most forumites use for sending BPAL internationally.. if anything, it's actually slower. I don't know where they (the postal service, not the Lab!!) gets off calling it "priority" but it really isn't. I'm in Australia, so the same vicinity as you in NZ, and my Lab orders regularly take 3-4 weeks (12-15 business days) to get here. Occasionally I get super lucky and an order will arrive in around 8-10 business days, but that's very rare.

Anyways.. I hope that helps, and yes - for now you should probably just keep waiting and hopefully your order will appear very soon :smile:

Thanks, that makes me feel better. NZ Post is usually pretty good, I have had orders arrive in 5 working days before! I will keep waiting and hopefully it turns up in a few days.

Question: Where is THE rest of my order?

I ordered three oils from the special edition collection on March 24th of 2013. I received two of them on April 4th, with 6 sample imps. I immediately wrote customer service. Lacy apologized, and asked if I had another order waiting, I told her I was not planning on ordering again until late May or June. I didn't hear back from her after that, and asked her again about it on April 8th. She then told me it would be shipped out that week.

On the 17th, I e-mailed Lacy again, and told her that I will be moving to a new address in a few weeks, and that I need to know when the item that I paid for is going to be shipped, so it is not lost in the mail.

I have yet to hear any more from this person, and all I want to know is: where is the rest of my order?

If it's shipped out, great! Fantastic!

Please help! Thank you

Edited by willworkfortea

I ordered three oils from the special edition collection on March 24th of 2013. I received two of them on April 4th, with 6 sample imps. I immediately wrote customer service. Lacy apologized, and asked if I had another order waiting, I told her I was not planning on ordering again until late May or June. I didn't hear back from her after that, and asked her again about it on April 8th. She then told me it would be shipped out that week.

On the 17th, I e-mailed Lacy again, and told her that I will be moving to a new address in a few weeks, and that I need to know when the item that I paid for is going to be shipped, so it is not lost in the mail.

I have yet to hear any more from this person, and all I want to know is: where is the rest of my order?

Please help! Thank you

CC now order xxx-xx-2401, Our lady of pain?

Please help! Thank you

CC now order xxx-xx-2401, Our lady of pain?

Yes, that is correct .. And Oopsie. I meant to say Lisa, not Lacy. Sorry about that!

I know I shouldn't be nervous, as I know everyone is busy, but it's been 23 days since I made my first order and it's still processing. When should I actually start panic? Granted, I did make multiple orders but this isn't the first time I've had an unreasonable fit of BPAL related anxiety.

Don't panic yet - my month old order shipped today, and a bunch of others that ordered around the same time are just starting to trickle out. There's been a brutal backlog this last month but it looks like things are starting to roll, so hopefully in the next week you'll hear from them, if not the next couple days. It stinks, this waiting, but at least we know the final product is worth it :)

Don't panic yet - my month old order shipped today, and a bunch of others that ordered around the same time are just starting to trickle out. There's been a brutal backlog this last month but it looks like things are starting to roll, so hopefully in the next week you'll hear from them, if not the next couple days. It stinks, this waiting, but at least we know the final product is worth it :)

Don't worry. I'm not quite ready to gnaw my arm off or anything. :D

I just realized that I should have received my order yesterday (according to the tracking number) but it still isn't here. The tracking says delivered. I replied to the blackphoenix@ address, is that okay? I mean, instead of customer service. I was having a missing-perfume-panic, but I don't want to bombard them with my hysterical emails.

It's so weird, because I usually get orders within two days of shipping. I wonder what the heck happened. My porch is really far and you can't even see it from the street, so if it was stolen, it would have to have been stolen from my mailbox.

I just realized that I should have received my order yesterday (according to the tracking number) but it still isn't here. The tracking says delivered. I replied to the blackphoenix@ address, is that okay? I mean, instead of customer service. I was having a missing-perfume-panic, but I don't want to bombard them with my hysterical emails.

It's so weird, because I usually get orders within two days of shipping. I wonder what the heck happened. My porch is really far and you can't even see it from the street, so if it was stolen, it would have to have been stolen from my mailbox.

Check in with your post office.

Sometimes they mark it as delivered when they load it for delivery, and if they can't deliver it, don't edit the tracking, etc.

Hey, I ordered something, was charged, but never received the e-mails. So I just wanted to make sure everything was OKAY. Usually I receive the e-mails right away ( and no they aren't in my spam box )

You can sign in to your account on the Lab's web site and check your order status there. If something went wrong you won't have a pending order - or if it seems to have been pending too long, e-mail the Lab at customerservice@blackphoenixalchemylab.com.

...if it seems to have been pending too long, e-mail the Lab at customerservice@blackphoenixalchemylab.com.

I always wonder how long is long? :think:

I have a BPTP order that has been "Pending" since July 30th.

To me, that is long, but in the grand scheme of things, I guess it really isn't! :biggrin:

...if it seems to have been pending too long, e-mail the Lab at customerservice@blackphoenixalchemylab.com.

To me, that is long, but in the grand scheme of things, I guess it really isn't! :biggrin:

Try the contact form here: http://blackphoenixtradingpost.com/contact/

That's a while, unless something is back-ordered?

Try the contact form here: http://blackphoenixtradingpost.com/contact/

That's a while, unless something is back-ordered?

The email address tradingpost@papow.net has always worked for me when I have questions about BPTP orders. I emailed at the end of August about an order from July 25th and received a prompt response.

I just sent an email regarding my Butterflies order placed 8/16. I know DragonCon coincided & everything gets crazy, and I'd asked to combine when I placed my order on 8/24, but both are still listed as "In Process", with no update one way or another.

ETA: Or at least, I tried to from my phone (to the customerservice@blackphoenixalchemylab.com email address mentioned earlier in this thread), and it bounced back as "unknown" ... so I'll try again tonight from home.

*shakes fist at the full-moon wackiness*

Edited by mermaidsdream

I placed an order on 10/7. I got my receipt from the website at that time.

However, today I just got an email saying 'Your order has been received and is being processed'. Uhhhh... I ordered a MONTH ago and just a day or two ago sent an email saying 'hey is my thing shipping maybe yet?' Did they like... totally lose my order and then only find it today? Am I going to be stuck waiting another month for my halloweenies? >_< I'm sorry, that really sucks, if so. I mean... jeez, I've been patient and all, but that's kind of absurd...

I placed an order on 10/7. I got my receipt from the website at that time.

However, today I just got an email saying 'Your order has been received and is being processed'. Uhhhh... I ordered a MONTH ago and just a day or two ago sent an email saying 'hey is my thing shipping maybe yet?' Did they like... totally lose my order and then only find it today? Am I going to be stuck waiting another month for my halloweenies? >_< I'm sorry, that really sucks, if so. I mean... jeez, I've been patient and all, but that's kind of absurd...

I placed an order in early Oct and just got a receipt yesterday. This is unusual for sure, so is waiting this long for an order. There is/was a bug going around the Lab and they got way behind on orders. It is what happens in a small business. I get really impatient for my orders too, but over the past 3 years that I've been ordering BPAL I have learned that Beth and Co are real people,a small business, and stuff happens. One absence can cause a domino effect in the whole works. I understand your frustration, I really do.

Okay so... apparently Receipt #2 was somehow preceding the actual ship notice. I guess it was just some kind of weird code/order processing hiccup that sent me a duplicate receipt. Panic over! Still, it was confusing, I have to say....

I ordered on October 25th and haven't had any word yet on when the items will be shipped. I'm sure that they are swamped for the holidays, especially if long time customers know that order turnaround time can be up to a month from what I understand so far.

Does anyone who orders in North Texas have a general idea of the time it takes from order to arrival?

I ordered on October 15. I just got my shipment notification yesterday. Hang in there! They're saying turn around time is like 20-25 BUSINESS days at the moment.

Soilentgringa, it is hard to wait, isn't it? I feel your pain :wink: I ordered on the 22nd, and this is right about the time I start getting antsy, too.

I've certainly waited longer for more important things...but I feel the need to pace, nonetheless :rolleyes2: It's not OUR fault these smellies are so addicting! We're just wanting our next "fix" :laugh: