Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

I feel so cut off - as if there's something wrong with me, when everyone else's orders seem to be getting through, and they won't even answer me.

For goodness sake! I'm glad you've had some rational responses and are feeling a bit more calm.

The Lab is very reliable, don't worry. Were your three emails all sent on the same day? And needless to say, you've double checked the address? I'm sure you will get either a response or a CnS soon.

I sent one email on a Friday and waited 2 business days (ie till Tuesday). After that I sent one from a different address, just in case the first one hadn't got through for some reason. I followed up the original one a week later (10 days ago now). And yes I did check the address.

An English friend who placed an order nearly three weeks after mine (which included imps) got her CnS today, so if the issue is that they're being sent in batches, hopefully I will hear very soon.

I have heard of an order that had got forgotten, and which was then sent out promptly - this is why I emailed them. I thought that since there were 2 orders both going to the same address, and paid for the same day, there was some chance they'd got conflated.

I feel so cut off - as if there's something wrong with me, when everyone else's orders seem to be getting through, and they won't even answer me.

For goodness sake! I'm glad you've had some rational responses and are feeling a bit more calm.

The Lab is very reliable, don't worry. Were your three emails all sent on the same day? And needless to say, you've double checked the address? I'm sure you will get either a response or a CnS soon.

Edited by Quillifer

Another English person here...just to reiterate what everyone else has said, really, it does take a long time for orders to get here! I've been ordering regularly for a couple of years and I generally assume I'm not going to hear anything from the Lab for at least a month..and then it will take at least 10 days to reach my house once the click 'n' ship has arrived. It does take a bit of getting used to, but I've always found them to be very reliable, to the point where I often forget I've ordered!. I'm sure your order will be fine. It's never happened with the Lab, but I've had two Dark Delicacies orders held up because they've gone through a Customs check. That'll add at least an extra week to your waiting time, so again, that could be a possible cause. And Click 'n' ships are extremely variable.

I'm sure you'll get your order soon. :D

Is anyone else still waiting on an order placed around 2/14? I ordered my chocolates the instant they went up, and I'm noticing that the CnS thread is almost two weeks past that date. I had to use PayPal Mobile, which sometimes is a bit weird, but I did get a receipt... still, I'm getting a touch nervous!

Hey bookandbroom - I just got my 2/14 order yesterday. The CnS came on Tuesday 2/28. So if you don't see anything soon, I'd drop the Lab a line, but I don't think you're quite in danger turf yet. In fact, I think my order might have come sooner but I ordered a bottle of Theotokos along with a bunch of Lupercalias. I think most of the Lupers are shipping quickly but Theotokos was a newer one waiting to be blended and bottled. Good luck!

I'm getting a little worried - I placed on order through CCNow on January 25th. I understand that it usually takes the Lab about a month to get around to orders, but it's been longer than that. Is anyone else still waiting for their Lupercalias, or should I email the Lab?

I'd e-mail 'em. I ended up making two orders very close together in early to mid-February and I received them both last week.

People, if you're feeling weird or hesitant about e-mailing the Lab you shouldn't. They don't bite. ;)

. . .

People, if you're feeling weird or hesitant about e-mailing the Lab you shouldn't. They don't bite. ;)

Absolutely! Remember that customer service is there for exactly these moments.

. . .

Absolutely! Remember that customer service is there for exactly these moments.

I wonder what customer service is for. I'm still waiting for my order from January - and still no reply to any email I send them.

i have a potentially dumb question:

i had a post order and there was a brief note in it that 2 of the items were backordered. :( so...am i still getting those items when they arrive? will i get an email notification or another CnS when they are ready? do i need to do anything to follow up with puddin & crew to make sure everything is handled correctly?

i haz a confuze. :unsure:

Hey bookandbroom - I just got my 2/14 order yesterday. The CnS came on Tuesday 2/28. So if you don't see anything soon, I'd drop the Lab a line, but I don't think you're quite in danger turf yet. In fact, I think my order might have come sooner but I ordered a bottle of Theotokos along with a bunch of Lupercalias. I think most of the Lupers are shipping quickly but Theotokos was a newer one waiting to be blended and bottled. Good luck!

Been meaning to say - thanks for this! I'm going to give it to the end of the week. :)

i had a post order and there was a brief note in it that 2 of the items were backordered. :( so...am i still getting those items when they arrive? will i get an email notification or another CnS when they are ready? do i need to do anything to follow up with puddin & crew to make sure everything is handled correctly?

This happened to me before (last October) with a Trading Post order (well, it was only one item that was backordered, but that shouldn't make a difference), and the item that was backordered was mailed to me a week or so later, with no additional communication from the Post or from me (as in, I didn't contact them about it, and I didn't receive a second shipping notice or anything). It would probably still be okay to contact them, but I just wanted to share my experience.

I also have a question - I've emailed the lab about this, but haven't gotten a reply, so not sure what's happeneing just yet.

I placed an order on 2/28/12 for1 bottle each of: the white chocolate lemongrass one(V-Day Chocolates), The Black Tower (GC), and also Blossoms in Springtime (Shungas)

I surprisingly FAST received a CnS on 3/1/12 - My order arrived on Saturday 3/3/12, only it was just the 1 bottle of white chocolate Lemongrass, coriander, and almond cream...the other two bottles were not with it, and There was no note, or email saying if anything was on back order.

anyway, I had sent a payment of 68.00, which included the $7.50 shipping, so I would think they would have noticed that was a lot of dinero for 1 bottle...and my order was clearly laid out in the comments section of my paypal payment, which is how I always order.

anyway...Hoping someone can help?

This happened to me before (last October) with a Trading Post order (well, it was only one item that was backordered, but that shouldn't make a difference), and the item that was backordered was mailed to me a week or so later, with no additional communication from the Post or from me (as in, I didn't contact them about it, and I didn't receive a second shipping notice or anything). It would probably still be okay to contact them, but I just wanted to share my experience.

thanks NB! that puts my mind at ease...i know puddin just had surgery recently, so i figured i'd give it a while. glad to know it will likely just show up within a few weeks! :)

Just to complete the story: I sent another email today and got a reply. The order was lost somewhere and should be with me soon with an extra and I'm a happy bunny again (already making more lists of what to buy next ;) )

I also got a response tonight about my order, it was just an oversight, and they're sending it right out!

Just to complete the story: I sent another email today and got a reply. The order was lost somewhere and should be with me soon with an extra and I'm a happy bunny again (already making more lists of what to buy next ;) )

I'm glad it got sorted out for you.. :D

I'm wondering if or when I should worry - I got my CnS on 7th April and still haven't got my parcel - it's a UK order - and the tracking page says nothing since it logged it in LA on the 7th.

As a contrast, my BPTP order CnS shows logged out of LA on the 13th and is showing logged as recieved at the UK post office last night.

How long should I leave it before officially worrying, as opposed to the unofficial worrying I'm doing now? They've never taken longer than 6 days from CnS to delivery before now.

I'm wondering if or when I should worry - I got my CnS on 7th April and still haven't got my parcel - it's a UK order - and the tracking page says nothing since it logged it in LA on the 7th.

As a contrast, my BPTP order CnS shows logged out of LA on the 13th and is showing logged as recieved at the UK post office last night.

How long should I leave it before officially worrying, as opposed to the unofficial worrying I'm doing now? They've never taken longer than 6 days from CnS to delivery before now.

The thing I've been told with the USPS, is international shipments will take 7 - 10 business days. It could be that the April 7th CnS is just... movin' slower for some reason, I suppose. Then, the USPS has also told me that some post offices just don't scan packages at all, and so there wouldn't be tracking information for that package. I mailed one thing last month. It took 10 for it arrive and that was US - US shipping, in addition, half of the post offices it went through, didn't scan the package.

Maybe give it a couple more days and then contact the Lab?

Thanks you Fright - they have both arrived this morning despite my Lab CnS still saying the package is in the US! :joy:

Thanks you Fright - they have both arrived this morning despite my Lab CnS still saying the package is in the US! :joy:

Yay! I'm glad! :D Glad I could be of help. The USPS is uh... really... not all on the same page with everything!

I wonder if there is some issues with the ClicknShip-things - I have one delivery coming that I didn't get a ClicknShip for - but the order-verification claims it was shipped 4 days ago - nothing in junkmail either - then again, I'm just happy to know it is on its way \o/

I wonder if there is some issues with the ClicknShip-things - I have one delivery coming that I didn't get a ClicknShip for - but the order-verification claims it was shipped 4 days ago - nothing in junkmail either - then again, I'm just happy to know it is on its way \o/

What order verification are you talking about? If you're looking at the CC Now date, that's what we tend to refer to as the harvest date. Basically, it means your order has been pulled from the CC Now queue for processing. It does *not* mean your order has been shipped. I don't know what sort of lag time there is between CC Now harvesting and shipping because I use PayPal for all of my purchases (it costs the Lab less money to accept PayPal orders than CC Now orders), but I do know that there is at least a few days (and I'm thinking more like a week) between the two events.

What order verification are you talking about? If you're looking at the CC Now date, that's what we tend to refer to as the harvest date. Basically, it means your order has been pulled from the CC Now queue for processing. It does *not* mean your order has been shipped. I don't know what sort of lag time there is between CC Now harvesting and shipping because I use PayPal for all of my purchases (it costs the Lab less money to accept PayPal orders than CC Now orders), but I do know that there is at least a few days (and I'm thinking more like a week) between the two events.

In my experience, the time between harvesting and actually getting a CnS is usually about five days to a week.