Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

I put an order in through Paypal on the 13/14 of May 2011 and I still have not got shipping notification, I've sent a few emails to the Lab as well without any replies. I understand they are super busy but I'm worried my order has been overlooked :blush: where should I go from here ?

I am as well. My order was fairly large so I figure it's likely that something is on back-order. Just so you know you're not the only one. 00000288.gif

I wouldn't panic yet. The first page on the site indicates that orders take in excess of 14-21 business days to process. If you ordered on the 13th or 14th of May (Friday or Saturday), that's 17 business days.

What is the protocol for when orders are missing items? This is only my second BPAL order so I'm really sure what to do or who to contact.

Any and all information is really appreciated :)

Contact their customer service. :D

answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

Would you happen to know how long it usually takes to get a response?

All my questions to the lab got fast answers, but there's only one way of finding out ;) .

It's been a week since I sent the email and still no response. Is this normal?

Nope. I'd write again, possibly sending from a different email address if you have one.

Is your missing item something that's been announced as being on backorder?

Thanks Wwindy, I'l try re-emailing. My missing item is Bones Trombone. I don't know if it's on back order or not since I'm not really sure where I'd check for that. I'm very new to all of this.

I put an order in through Paypal on the 13/14 of May 2011 and I still have not got shipping notification, I've sent a few emails to the Lab as well without any replies. I understand they are super busy but I'm worried my order has been overlooked :blush: where should I go from here ?

I am as well. My order was fairly large so I figure it's likely that something is on back-order. Just so you know you're not the only one. 00000288.gif

I just posted my CNS (for a May 18 order), and it looks like a lot of international orders are getting CNSes for May 13 orders now. So hopefully yours will be coming soon too!

Thanks Wwindy, I'l try re-emailing. My missing item is Bones Trombone. I don't know if it's on back order or not since I'm not really sure where I'd check for that. I'm very new to all of this.

No worries! Welcome to the madness. :)

The Lab usually tries to mention anything that's backordered in the "Announcements" section, but I don't see anything there at the moment -- and I know from discussion on other threads that at least one or two things are being held up at the moment, so I don't even have a guess as to what the status of Bones is. Sorry! You should hear back from their customer service quickly, though; if they don't answer within a couple of days, that almost certainly means there's some sort of technical issue.

Oh, I just saw this. The CNS I got today was for an order that included Bones Trombone, placed May 18. So I'm guessing it isn't on backorder.

Also, I may be mistaken, but I believe that if any item is on backorder, your entire order will be held until that one item is available. So nothing would have been shipped to you if Bones Trombone was on backorder.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking :\

Also, NERDFIGHTER!

ETA: I got a response a while ago and the problem is now fixed. Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it!

Edited by miserablyunhip

It's been a week since I sent the email and still no response. Is this normal?

I'm having a similar problem. I've emailed the lab three times now, from two different email addresses, about a bottle missing from an order that I placed back in March. No response so far, which is very unusual in my experience. Now, there would be no point in mailing the missing bottle out right now, given my location, but I am surprised that my emails so far have gotten no acknowlegement whatsoever.

I have a few questions and I'm hoping someone here can calm my nerves before I go off & bug the Lab unnecessarily. I ordered a bottle of Pussy, a bottle of Dorian and an imp pack on 6/23, and the payment posted to my card on 6/29. I've been watching the Click n Ships thread to get an idea of when my order might ship, but I'm already seeing orders from a week after mine get sent out... I'm getting a little nervous because I'm moving in about 2 weeks and this is my first non-eBay Lab purchase.

I know I should anticipate 14-21 days for order processing, and that's fine. But in a few days it will be a month since my order, and I've seen many people who ordered after me already receive their stuff. It's not an international order, I'm in Arizona. I couldn't find any indication on the forums or elsewhere that Pussy or Dorian were backordered. The CCNow payment definitely cleared. Is this normal?

I know that only the Lab can see my order details and give me an idea of what's going on. I just don't want to bug them if it's totally normal for this sort of thing to happen and maybe I just need to be patient. :/

ETA: I got a CnS notification a few hours after posting this. B) w00t!

Edited by harmonictremors

I ordered Luna Negra on July 1st and I see a lot of people have gotten their orders, and orders placed afterwards. I expected a bit of a delay due to the last minute carnival orders, and I have emailed the lab, (no reply as of yet). Just wondering if anyone else who ordered from the black moon lunacies is still waiting.

Hmm. I ordered my black moons on 6/30, and it took them a while, and at some point I emailed customer service and they said there was a backorder on Luna Negra, and that was causing the delay. So I know at least at one point they were having delay issues with it.

But then I got my CnS last Monday (the 25th), and it arrived on Wednesday. So I think you're right to email the lab and make sure.

I'm also waiting after ordering on July 1st, but I'm an international so it usually is a bit longer. I didn't realise that Luna Negra was backordered though - that might be a reason for the shipping being a tad longer, as well as the Carnaval and SDCC stuff.

I got my Luna Negra on Thursday, and I ordered it on 6/30, so I expect it's still okay? Did you order anything else with it?

I also ordered Luna Negra on the first. Since I still didn't have a click-n-ship I emailed the lab last week and was told it's a little back ordered.

I also ordered Luna Negra on the first. Since I still didn't have a click-n-ship I emailed the lab last week and was told it's a little back ordered.

Ok, at least i'm not the only one. I was just wondering because I had ordered the black rider less then a week before, and I got that almost 3 weeks ago. Hopefully I will get a reply from CS soon. Thanks for your replies!

Ok, at least i'm not the only one. I was just wondering because I had ordered the black rider less then a week before, and I got that almost 3 weeks ago. Hopefully I will get a reply from CS soon. Thanks for your replies!

I just got my c&s!

A friend and I who co-ordered are still waiting on a package too. We received the CnS roughly two weeks ago or a little more. We're in the EU, so it usually takes about five days to a week before the package gets here, but this length of time is very unusual. My friend sent an e-mail to the Lab and was told there are delays on international orders right now, but we're still worried sick, especially since we ordered a ton of CD stuff. Have any of you international folks had a long lapse of time between receiving the CnS and the arrival of your order?

Have any of you international folks had a long lapse of time between receiving the CnS and the arrival of your order?

For Canada I usually expect a delay of about 2 weeks after my Click n'Ship, so 5 days to Germany seems really fast to me. Could it be that this package was caught up in a random customs search whereas your previous ones have gone through uninspected?