Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some informations about an order placed in mid-April. Is there anyone in Europe who is waiting for an order placed at the same time ? I already tried to contact the Lab by email but I still have no answer from them since last weekend. This is a bit scary, this is my second purchase on the Lab and this one is a decent one with the entire RPG collection, plus scents for my girlfriend (thanks to her for driving me totally mad about BPAL products ^^).

Thank you for any help provided ))

Fred

I'm waiting for a CnS from an order from April 15th. But it's within the estimated time frame still, so I'm not too worried.

I've still heard nothing about my order from 1st April, although I've emailed three times in the last couple of weeks. :( I'm starting to think my email address might be getting caught in the Lab's spam filter or something (which could also have caught my paypal order), so I think I'm going to try emailing from a different address when I get home tonight.

We figured out the issue -- CCNow canceled my order because my credit card was close to expiring (it was really not that close! I had another month!) So just something to watch for if you don't get your order!

HI there

I placed an order that was marked shipped on 29 April by BPAL (no USPS email though). When I contacted the answers@ email address from my Googlemail, on 19 May I got no response but did have the next day an email from the US postal service saying the parcel had been posted on 19 May!

I am really surprised not to have any communication about this - is this normal?

HI there

I placed an order that was marked shipped on 29 April by BPAL (no USPS email though). When I contacted the answers@ email address from my Googlemail, on 19 May I got no response but did have the next day an email from the US postal service saying the parcel had been posted on 19 May!

I am really surprised not to have any communication about this - is this normal?

Um yes pretty much. I only get a CnS from USPS mail that it's shipped so yeah.

2stoats-- did you place your order via CCNow? If so, the April 29 ship date was when the Lab harvested (or picked up) your order. The actual shipping notification is the click'n'ship email from USPS. So your package is on its way!

HI there

Am kind of confused by your post. So you got a CnS on the 19th from USPS and are wondering where your order is? Are you in the UK like your flag suggests? Do parcels usually take under a week to get from the states to you? Because that doesn't seem like you have been waiting long?

Oops I didn't see your flag there. I live in europe too, shipping can take about 5-10 days.

Just wondering if any Canadians are waiting on orders that were CnS'd around May 14? I noticed in the I Got My Order thread that someone else got a CnS on May 14 and received the order on May 19. I got my Cns the same day, but am still waiting on my order on May 26.

Just wondering if any Canadians are waiting on orders that were CnS'd around May 14? I noticed in the I Got My Order thread that someone else got a CnS on May 14 and received the order on May 19. I got my Cns the same day, but am still waiting on my order on May 26.

I got a CnS on May 16th and it only just arrived today. I think the Long Weekend might have slowed things down a bit, plus packages do get stuck in customs/sorting plants every once in a while. 2-3 weeks isn't unusual for packages from the States and it depends on where you live in Canada. The girl you're talking about - hers came unusually fast.

Edited by o0SnowDrop0o

Ya, it's definitely not unusual to have delivery take anywhere for a few days to 3 weeks or so. It depends on how close you are to a distribution center (if things need to get out to you by truck, it adds a few days) and how annoying Customs decides to be. Usually I get mine within 5-6 business days, but I've had it take over 2 weeks at times.

The girl you're talking about - hers came unusually fast.

Ah, good to know. Seeing that she got hers so quickly had me a bit worried, but I feel better now. :D Thanks guys, this was my first Lab order in years so I'm oblivious as to what's typical for international shipping.

Ok, I ordered on the 13th of May for a bottle of 13 and an imp pack.

I know that orders sometimes take a few weeks, I've ordered quite a few times in the past, so I didn't think anything of it until today. Honestly I wouldn't have thought of it anyway last week, with having a death in the family and everything else going on, but today I sat down to check my e-mail, my debit card account and so on and thought I'd check on my order status. I've had no CnS emailed to me and I've looked everywhere, even in my junk mail. I did however click the "check your order status" link in the original e-mail I got from CCNow today and was told that my order supposedly shipped on the 15th via USPS.

It's been over a year since I placed an order, so am I forgetting something? Is it normal for CCNow to say shipped and it still not be here? Or to still not have a CnS when CCNow claims it's been shipped? I'm starting to worry. It would be a slight pick-me-up if it ever comes, God knows I could use one, but it was around $50 with shipping, and now that we have one less person in the household and bills mounting up, losing a $50 order is really going to sting.

Ok, I ordered on the 13th of May for a bottle of 13 and an imp pack.

I know that orders sometimes take a few weeks, I've ordered quite a few times in the past, so I didn't think anything of it until today. Honestly I wouldn't have thought of it anyway last week, with having a death in the family and everything else going on, but today I sat down to check my e-mail, my debit card account and so on and thought I'd check on my order status. I've had no CnS emailed to me and I've looked everywhere, even in my junk mail. I did however click the "check your order status" link in the original e-mail I got from CCNow today and was told that my order supposedly shipped on the 15th via USPS.

It's been over a year since I placed an order, so am I forgetting something? Is it normal for CCNow to say shipped and it still not be here? Or to still not have a CnS when CCNow claims it's been shipped? I'm starting to worry. It would be a slight pick-me-up if it ever comes, God knows I could use one, but it was around $50 with shipping, and now that we have one less person in the household and bills mounting up, losing a $50 order is really going to sting.

As Silvertree explained a few posts ago, CCNow's shipped status is not really a shipped status. All it means is that your order has been harvested and is getting picked/prepped for shipping. I'm not sure how many days typically elapse between order harvesting and shipping since it has been something like three years since I've paid via CCNow, but you will know your order has truly shipped when you get the Click'n'Ship notice from the USPS with a tracking number. It's pretty much a two-stage process: When CCNow says an order has shipped, it basically means that the Lab has generated a pick ticket for your order. Until that tracking number email from the USPS exists, your order has not actually shipped.

[i've had a weird afternoon and am deleting my restaurant analogy here. There were sous chefs involved.]

I'm not complaining, since I was clearly told it can take 2-4 weeks. But I'm just so excited to get my order. Especially since I'm going away for a weekend to my best friend's graduation, and I want to have the right scent picked from my order for her grad party.

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but here goes.

On USPS's Track and Confirm page, does the status of your package actually change? Mine has been Electronic Shipping Info Received since I got my CNS on May 14. Does this ever change to something like Shipped or Delivered, or is that it?

If it makes a difference, I'm in Canada.

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but here goes.

On USPS's Track and Confirm page, does the status of your package actually change? Mine has been Electronic Shipping Info Received since I got my CNS on May 14. Does this ever change to something like Shipped or Delivered, or is that it?

If it makes a difference, I'm in Canada.

It doesn't change from "shipping info received", unless you spent over $500 and got free shipping, which has tracking.

Random question: does anyone know if the 'order number' thing that comes after your name in the CnS means or matches up to anything if you ordered via paypal? I have a CnS that I'm really hoping is my 'missing' clowns order, since it seems like a little too soon to be my order from 19th of May. It'll be at least a week before it gets to me. I know on my recent etsy order (that should arrive any day now...) the number after my name matched up to the etsy order number, so I wondered if there was some way to match this CnS up to a paypal order.

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but here goes.On USPS's Track and Confirm page, does the status of your package actually change? Mine has been Electronic Shipping Info Received since I got my CNS on May 14. Does this ever change to something like Shipped or Delivered, or is that it?If it makes a difference, I'm in Canada.

It's normal for the small flat-rate international boxes, since USPS doesn't actually offer tracking on those. All you'll get is confirmation that they were submitted to USPS from the Lab's end, but the USPS site won't have any further info available.If you ever order a lot or from the Trading Post, they will usually ship with the medium or even large flat-rate boxes, and for those you will have tracking info that will be updated, which you can follow either through USPS or Canada Post. Hope that helps! :)

I put an order in through Paypal on the 13/14 of May 2011 and I still have not got shipping notification, I've sent a few emails to the Lab as well without any replies. I understand they are super busy but I'm worried my order has been overlooked :blush: where should I go from here ?

Just a heads up, some CnS packages (seems to be the June 3rd CnS packages) were mis-scanned at origin by the USPS. They were supposed to be accepted by the post office, but instead were accidentally marked as DELIVERED in North Hollywood. I received mine safely and soundly, however the tracking information will not update past DELIVERED in North Hollywood.