Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

Oops. Wrong thread. Sorry - I thought I clicked the CCNow Questions and Problems thread.

Edited by bluerose

Are any other Canadians waiting on a January lab order? I placed one around the 24th and have heard nothing yet. According to the CnS thread the Canadian orders seem to be from around that time or a bit before.

This is not my first order from the lab, nor is it the first time it's taken over a month to be processed, so I'm aware I can email customer service if I want precise details. I'm just curious if anyone else is out there waiting like me.

Are any other Canadians waiting on a January lab order? I placed one around the 24th and have heard nothing yet. According to the CnS thread the Canadian orders seem to be from around that time or a bit before.

This is not my first order from the lab, nor is it the first time it's taken over a month to be processed, so I'm aware I can email customer service if I want precise details. I'm just curious if anyone else is out there waiting like me.

Ditto here. Same order date, no CnS or anything else so far. I figure I'll wait another week or so before emailing, though.

Yikes, I hope my order doesn't take a month plus! I ordered at the end of Feb and I move at the end of March. I can do a mail forward to the new address, but I don't want any additional chances that my BPAL could get lost :(

Ditto here. Same order date, no CnS or anything else so far. I figure I'll wait another week or so before emailing, though.

I emailed the lab four days ago and have yet to hear back from them. I know from the CnS thread that the Canadian orders being filled are from around 1/23, so I'm not really worried anymore that my oils have been lost. However, I'm kind of annoyed that my email hasn't been answered and that according to the CnS thread US orders from as late as 3/2 are being sent out. How do international orders fall that far behind?

I emailed the lab four days ago and have yet to hear back from them. I know from the CnS thread that the Canadian orders being filled are from around 1/23, so I'm not really worried anymore that my oils have been lost. However, I'm kind of annoyed that my email hasn't been answered and that according to the CnS thread US orders from as late as 3/2 are being sent out. How do international orders fall that far behind?

I think it's unusual that you haven't received a response yet. They may not have gotten your e-mail, or their response might have been spammed. I usually get a response within a day or two, and they're always really friendly.

Edit - oh, I just realized your order is from almost two months ago? If you still don't get a response, I would try PMing Beth here or posting of Facebook, because it sounds like they haven't gotten your e-mail.

That said, CS said yesterday that my orders from the 22nd/23rd would be shipping yesterday, but I haven't gotten a CnS yet - not sure if that's normal. Fingers crossed it went out. whoo.gif

Edited by o0SnowDrop0o

No- however, they contacted me a few days ago saying they had to substitute something, and so I chose another bottle... but then I noticed that, in the e-mail header, they said it was to replace an imp, but I had purchased a bottle, so they said they would double-check with shipping that a bottle was included and not an imp. Maybe it had to be redone. :(

Edit - sorry, not sure if you were talking to me or Laine.

Edited by o0SnowDrop0o

I think it's unusual that you haven't received a response yet. They may not have gotten your e-mail, or their response might have been spammed. I usually get a response within a day or two, and they're always really friendly.

Edit - oh, I just realized your order is from almost two months ago? If you still don't get a response, I would try PMing Beth here or posting of Facebook, because it sounds like they haven't gotten your e-mail.

That said, CS said yesterday that my orders from the 22nd/23rd would be shipping yesterday, but I haven't gotten a CnS yet - not sure if that's normal. Fingers crossed it went out. whoo.gif

I just wanted to gently say that it is a better idea to contact the wonderful Bill (or me if it is regarding Trading Post) by using the Lab email instead of posting on Facebook or sending a PM to Beth.

Of course the PM is quick and convenient but later when we need the ability to do research on the order or correspondence we will not be able to retrieve it. Having all the correspondence in one place is nice when we need to look something up.

I just wanted to gently say that it is a better idea to contact the wonderful Bill (or me if it is regarding Trading Post) by using the Lab email instead of posting on Facebook or sending a PM to Beth.

Of course the PM is quick and convenient but later when we need the ability to do research on the order or correspondence we will not be able to retrieve it. Having all the correspondence in one place is nice when we need to look something up.

Oh, sorry. I just suggested trying that if her e-mails weren't being responded to, because I thought maybe they weren't going through/were being rejected by the server.

My order was with the Lab and my email was sent to 'answers' about ten days ago. I never got a reply. Should I send another email to the same address, or is there a better one to use for customer service?

Please DON'T do this.

We can only answer customer service questions via email, and Beth is not the person to ask. Our CS department has been pretty overwhelmed lately, but you will get an answer. Or if you worry that your email didn't go through, feel free to send another, but we CANNOT answer CS question via PM or Facebook or Twitter.

My order was with the Lab and my email was sent to 'answers' about ten days ago. I never got a reply. Should I send another email to the same address, or is there a better one to use for customer service?

Answers @ blackphoenixalchemylab.com is the ONLY email we have for BPAL CS. If you need BPTP CS, write to tradingpost @ papow.net. If you need TAL CS, write to twilight @ twilightalchemylab.com

Ok, Wickedgoddess - I got that; I apologized. There's no need to "yell." Bill just seems to respond within a day or two so it seemed odd, and I keep hearing about people's e-mails not getting through to you, particularly with certain e-mail providers. I thought posting on Facebook or PMing the staff here, if she wasn't getting responses to e-mails, that they might be able to check to make sure it did go through or give her another e-mail or phone number to contact them at if she's having trouble... or a message could be forwarded to CS to have them look into. I guess not. But I imagine it's frustrating if you see people getting CnS's weeks after you placed your order, and you're going over ten days without a response to your e-mails about it... icon_sad.gif

Answers @ blackphoenixalchemylab.com is the ONLY email we have for BPAL CS. If you need BPTP CS, write to tradingpost @ papow.net. If you need TAL CS, write to twilight @ twilightalchemylab.com

Thanks for the info wickedgoddess.

I emailed CS again and did receive a reply this time. I'm glad to have it confirmed that email is the best way to contact the lab if I need to, since using Twitter or Facebook for customer service seems sketchy to me.

I guess I'm too used to lost e-mails with Lush and seeing people having to get the gals on Facebook to poke CS to shoot an e-mail back to them. icon_wink.gif Well, and on the BPAL Facebook page... oh well, stupid idea. 00000103.gif That's me for ya. 00000294.gif

I guess I'm too used to lost e-mails with Lush and seeing people having to get the gals on Facebook to poke CS to shoot an e-mail back to them. icon_wink.gif Well, and on the BPAL Facebook page... oh well, stupid idea. 00000103.gif That's me for ya. 00000294.gif

Not a stupid idea, you were just trying to help someone and that is always awesome in my book.:pat:

Edited by carolsag

Nobody is slamming anyones willingness to help. :hug: We have a very important policy in place that prohibits us from answering customer service inquiries in any format other than email. In order to answer peoples questions efficiently and correctly, we need to be able to access the customer information pertinent to the inquiry and we have to be able to contain all previous communications with that customer in one place. Most often, most of the Labbies, myself included, go onto Facebook, Twitter, and bpal.org from home in our free time. The BPAL staff dont have remote access to order information, production queue info, or previously sent emails if were not actually at the Lab, so we cant help much anyway when were not physically there. While many of us also work from home, the only one of us that answers CS questions from home is Ted. Even though he is able to access order information from home, answering inquiries that are spread out over multiple channels still poses the problem of not being able to retain or easily access message and conversation history. Bill, who is the Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Customer Service Angel, doesnt manage our Twitter, Facebook, or MySpace, and he doesnt come onto the forum often. Hes simply not going to see any inquiries that are posted in these places, and things will get even more muddled if Kathy and I are forwarding c/ps of pms or Twitter and Facebook posts to him as a third party.

Basically, if people send us inquiries through multiple channels, they get lost in the shuffle, and we are left with no record of the messages. It makes things a lot more complicated for both us and the customer. If you have sent us an email, at BPAL, BPTP, or TAL, and have not received a reply, please resend the email. Please keep in mind that our customer service hours are generally 10am 6pm (Pacific), Monday through Friday.

When there is trouble with one of our customer service email addresses (like the one were having with TAL at the moment), we post notices for specific alternatives. This information can be found in our announcements here on bpal.org, on the Gazette, and on our Facebook page. Its not that were trying to be difficult with regards to communication: we just need to keep all of our communications in one place. Thank you guys so much for understanding! :hug:

When there is trouble with one of our customer service email addresses (like the one we're having with TAL at the moment), we post notices for specific alternatives. :hug:

Okie dokie, thank you for mentioning that. I figured posting a message on Facebook might offer some alternative ways of getting in contact with CS or get a message passed along to have someone look into it and e-mail back. I shouldn't have said when I didn't know for sure that that was acceptable or not. But oh well, lesson learned, I will just wander off now and place another BPAL order. 00000288.gif

When there is trouble with one of our customer service email addresses (like the one we're having with TAL at the moment), we post notices for specific alternatives. :hug:

Okie dokie, thank you for mentioning that. I figured posting a message on Facebook might offer some alternative ways of getting in contact with CS or get a message passed along to have someone look into it and e-mail back. I shouldn't have said when I didn't know for sure that that was acceptable or not. But oh well, lesson learned, I will just wander off now and place another BPAL order. 00000288.gif

Were you referring to BPAL FB or Twitter specifically, or to their personal Facebook and Twitter accounts? I see the BPAL accounts as places to make announcements (or sneak peeks :smilenod: !) and the personal are, well, personal. Either way, it would never occur to me to try and contact them that way regarding customer service...

Sorry if I was beating a dead horse above, I was just trying to work it out in my brainz. :ninja:

Edited by jenjenrebecca

Were you referring to BPAL FB or Twitter specifically, or to their personal Facebook and Twitter accounts? I see the BPAL accounts as places to make announcements (or sneak peeks :smilenod: !) and the personal are, well, personal. Either way, it would never occur to me to try and contact them that way regarding customer service...

Sorry if I was beating a dead horse above, I was just trying to work it out in my brainz. :ninja:

The BPAL page, not their personal pages--I wouldn't have suggested that, it would be like giving out their home phone number for CS. I'm just used to people using company Facebook page as an alternative way of contacting staff when e-mails are going through, and they simply let the staff know so they can get in touch with the person who's having trouble... like Lush, Holy Crap, Solstice Scents, Moona.. etc. but I shouldn't have assumed it might be appropriate here as well... but yes, the horse is getting rather rotten. 00000288.gif

Edited by o0SnowDrop0o

Anyone out there waiting on a CnS from around 04/05/11?

I am just a little concerned.. I usually order using CCNow. I decided to submit my payment via PayPal for this order. I noticed that others have received a CnS for orders placed a week or more after mine.

Anyone out there waiting on a CnS from around 04/05/11?

I am just a little concerned.. I usually order using CCNow. I decided to submit my payment via PayPal for this order. I noticed that others have received a CnS for orders placed a week or more after mine.

I can now answer my own question. It looks like Magic, Do As You Will is temporarily on backorder. Is there a thread on the forum that lists the current backorders?

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some informations about an order placed in mid-April. Is there anyone in Europe who is waiting for an order placed at the same time ? I already tried to contact the Lab by email but I still have no answer from them since last weekend. This is a bit scary, this is my second purchase on the Lab and this one is a decent one with the entire RPG collection, plus scents for my girlfriend (thanks to her for driving me totally mad about BPAL products ^^).

Thank you for any help provided ))

Fred

I expect the customer service emails are a little backlogged after Bats Day. I emailed over the weekend too as I've still not heard anything about an order placed on 1st April, and I've not had a reply yet. I might email again if I've not heard by the end of the week.

I would email them again. I emailed on Saturday of this week and heard back on Monday. Make sure you include your order number in the subject line so they know what they're looking for and I'm sure they will get back to you. Honestly orders from the beginning of last month aren't that far off where they should be, but if you are concerned email them again. They will work it out, they always do!