Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

if you're looking at your order through ccnow and it says shipped, it means that it's been harvested- which means they pulled it for filling. if you haven't received a cns yet then it hasn't actually shipped yet.

eta: reading comprehension, i have it.

Ooooh, I see. Thanks.~

Has anyone ever had a click 'n' ship that didn't update much?

I received my C n S notification last week Friday, but the message has not been updated at all - says the post office has been directed to expect the package. I know it was a Labor Day weekend...will they update it when it has shipped, or when it is delivered, or not at all because of government budget cuts preventing employees from working in the offices...?! lol I'm very eager to try these out, as a newbie, so I'm DYING over here!!

if you're looking at your order through ccnow and it says shipped, it means that it's been harvested- which means they pulled it for filling. if you haven't received a cns yet then it hasn't actually shipped yet.

eta: reading comprehension, i have it.

Ooooh, I see. Thanks.~

Has anyone ever had a click 'n' ship that didn't update much?

I received my C n S notification last week Friday, but the message has not been updated at all - says the post office has been directed to expect the package. I know it was a Labor Day weekend...will they update it when it has shipped, or when it is delivered, or not at all because of government budget cuts preventing employees from working in the offices...?! lol I'm very eager to try these out, as a newbie, so I'm DYING over here!!

CnS's hardly ever update. That's not the fault of the lab, but rather USPS. Also, since it was a holiday weekend, post offices were closed. In my experience, the CnS should update when the package gets into your area. :)

So is anything backordered that just hasn't been updated to the Backordered thread?

With the Weenies in progress, Anniversaries & Yules all coming up, maybe there just hasn't been a thread update?

I placed my order 8/23/2010, the funds were taken on 9/1/2010 & still no CnS :(

ETA: of course shortly after I post this I get an email from customer service about the status of my order!

::egg on face::

Edited by Akurarei

Hopefully this is the right place to ask this.

On 9/16 I placed an order with the lab and an order with the Trading Post. For some reason I couldn't combine it into one cart so I paid to separate orders. I got receipt notifications for both.

I have already received the Lab order, but have heard nothing about the other. Does the orders from the Trading Post usually take longer?

I'm just hoping it didn't get lost due to me having two separate orders on the same day.

ianastar - it's normal to have to do your BPAL and BPTP orders separately - unfortunately they can't be combined - so nothing to worry about there, you didn't do anything wrong :smile:

I just checked the BPTP CnS thread here, and people have posted that they've received a shipping notification for orders placed around the same date as yours but it also looks like orders placed a week or so before yours are only just starting to ship now too.. so perhaps it depends what's in the order as to how quickly it can be organised. So going by the info in that thread, I'd say you should be receiving a CnS any day now :thumbsup:

If you're worried, you can email BPTP - tradingpost@papow.net - but remember Puddin' is at NY Comic Con this weekend so you might not hear back for a few days. Hope that helps!

ianastar - it's normal to have to do your BPAL and BPTP orders separately - unfortunately they can't be combined - so nothing to worry about there, you didn't do anything wrong :smile:

I just checked the BPTP CnS thread here, and people have posted that they've received a shipping notification for orders placed around the same date as yours but it also looks like orders placed a week or so before yours are only just starting to ship now too.. so perhaps it depends what's in the order as to how quickly it can be organised. So going by the info in that thread, I'd say you should be receiving a CnS any day now :thumbsup:

If you're worried, you can email BPTP - tradingpost@papow.net - but remember Puddin' is at NY Comic Con this weekend so you might not hear back for a few days. Hope that helps!

ah, that is what I thought. Since I had to do two separate transactions, I paid two different ways and was hoping that it wasn't held up because of a payment issue, but I never received an email stating there was a payment issue so I wasn't sure.

Thank you so much. I'll give it another week and then email them if I dont hear anything. Thanks again.

placed a BPAL order on Sept 19... no CnS yet.. from the CnS thread it seems that mine should have arrived by now maybe? :unsure:

placed a BPAL order on Sept 19... no CnS yet.. from the CnS thread it seems that mine should have arrived by now maybe? :unsure:

Is it possible that one of the scents is on backorder? I know Paduan Killer Swarm was holding up a bunch of orders, although it looks like they're now shipping. Did you get any popular Weenies? You're a wee bit past the 14-21 day processing mark and I think it would be all right to email the Lab on Monday. Good luck and I hope you get your order soon!

I placed a large group order just a few days after that date and haven't heard anything yet re:CnS or anything being on back order (the last item listed for backorder on the forum is FRM). I feel bad because I've got a bunch of people wondering what's going on, and for a few it's their first experience with ordering from BPAL (I did explain that it is the busiest time of the year for the lab and it does usually take some time for large weenie orders to go out, so they're aware it can take a while, but I think a lot of people are looking at the 21 day TAT mark and getting anxious that we haven't got CnS yet). I sent off an email today (while I remembered to do it), so I hope to hear back in the next couple of days. If I find out there's something on backorder, I'll try to remember to post about it.

I wonder if the lab's thought about using the new blog for posting info about backorders...they're updating it frequently; it seems like it would be easy to do.

Got a response from Bill, apparently our order was affected with several back orders, but he didn't say what specifically. He let me know it was all packed and ready to go, and would go out later that arvo. No CnS yet, but Bill's word is enough to set my mind at ease. So hopefully stuff is moving now. :)

Edited by lilacea

Is there a Yule scent that is backordered- something besides Unicorns? I ordered three Yule bottles on the 22nd and my order was harvested on the 11/28, but I still don't have a CnS, and there are people who ordered on 11/2 and they do. I also noticed in the "Come Squee With Us!" Thread that I'm not alone in this... :think:

ETA: I notice that no one's gotten a bottle of The First of the Three Spirits yet, and that's in my order...

Edited by VioletFemme

I also placed a Yule order (no Unicorns) on October 21, and I haven't got a C&S notice yet, either.

Is there a Yule scent that is backordered- something besides Unicorns? I ordered three Yule bottles on the 22nd and my order was harvested on the 11/28, but I still don't have a CnS, and there are people who ordered on 11/2 and they do. I also noticed in the "Come Squee With Us!" Thread that I'm not alone in this... :think:

ETA: I notice that no one's gotten a bottle of The First of the Three Spirits yet, and that's in my order...

I ordered Beaver Moon 2010 and a bottle of First of the Three Spirits also and was wondering if it is backordered or something. I placed my order on 10/27 and have seen CnS's for orders placed a bit after that.

I'm starting to suspect that there's some sort of Yule or Weenie backorder. I placed an Oct 21st order for Snow White 2010, The Shadowy and the Sublime, and Crowley, and haven't received a CnS. I haven't seen a CnS containing Snow White or new reviews for either it or The Shadowy and the Sublime.

Normally I wouldn't worry but the 21-day mark hits right around the time the Weenies go down.

Same placed a order on 24-10 yule update with the beaver moon and no CnS either mailed the lab about it.

Hoping for some positive info or any at all about delay or something.

Same placed a order on 24-10 yule update with the beaver moon and no CnS either mailed the lab about it.

Hoping for some positive info or any at all about delay or something.

I bet there's some other issue besides labels because I ordered early in the morning on 10/21 and no news so far. It's a fairly big order of 7 or 8 bottles though, so I'm being patient.

Edit: I forgot to add that I didn't order any Unicorn scents.

Edited by Cheri

Just heared that 1 of the bottles i ordered was keeping things up (A game called yes or no)

I dont really mind as long as i know what i am waiting for.

(think me and my friends ordered 8 bottles together)

Just heared that 1 of the bottles i ordered was keeping things up (A game called yes or no)

I dont really mind as long as i know what i am waiting for.

(think me and my friends ordered 8 bottles together)

I also ordered A Game Called Yes or No, so maybe mine is held up because of that.

Wanted to come in here and say that I just got a CnS, so the three scents I got are not backordered.

I got a Click N Ship on 1/04/11 and it said "processed through Santa Clarita, CA sort facility 11:26pm" ok, that's normal...then on 1/09/11 it said "processed through Honolulu, HI sort facility 9:01pm"

I live in Oregon, though, and the packages have never had a problem going straight up! :lol:

So what do you think that means? Is my package lost in the mail or might it be on a long journey back from a vacation? About how long should I give it to travel back from Hawaii before I assume it might not be coming? A couple weeks? I realize this is an odd question! :D

I have had this happen, ducky, although none of my packages went as far as Hawaii. And it has happened to packages I personally mailed to someone as well as packages from the Lab.

I'd let the Lab know that your package was misrouted and might be on its way back to them - then give it a little while longer to show up. There's a point where it's considered lost & the Lab will work with you on finding it or replacing it, I just don't know how long they like to give it before it's a lost cause. Customer service can also check to be sure the package was addressed correctly and that sort of thing. I haven't had a misrouted package disappear for long so I hope that yours turns up soon - good luck!