Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

Anyone ever had *this* happen? I placed an order for 3 bottles last week. Just now realized I never got the CC now email I always get, and haven't been charged either. I *KNOW* I placed the order, because I felt super guilty, when I hit submit. I remember typing in my cc number and everything! I emailed the lab but haven't heard back yet...

every once in a while ccnow will not send me an order confirmation. but you can easily go to their site and look up the order details anyway so it's not a big deal. plus, ccnow will only do a reservation of funds when you place the order, you are actually charged when the lab "harvests" the order. hope that helped a bit.

Thanks for that info - neither the lab or CCnow had my order, so I just redid it, really odd though! Never had that happen before. Thanks again! :)

I've already posted about this in BPAL chatter, but it still hasn't been resolved. I placed my order on 6/13 and I still haven't gotten a C'n'S. I noticed that people who made orders of similar size and around the same date as me have gotten theirs. My order consisted of 6 bottles: luna, rosy maple, monarch, paper kite, tko, and the blockhead. Also an imp pack: alice, how doth the little crocodile, drink me, nostrum remedium, phoenix steamworks, and goblin. Someone said in another thread that rosy maple might also be on back order, in addition to gypsy. It's approaching 3 weeks since I placed my order and no C'n'S. I don't want to be a nag :blush:, I just want to know what's up. Or even that it's not unusual and there's no need to worry or something.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by ModderRhu

it's probably nothing to worry about but if you are concerned just e-mail customer service and bill will let you know what is up. they have the friendliest customer service people ever. :D

though, just to give you an idea, when i first got into bpal in 2006, it took 5 1/2 weeks for them to even harvest my order. it was a solid two months from the day i ordered before it actually arrived. when i read your post and saw it had been 17 days i suddenly remembered how it used to be and am appreciative of how much they've improved the turn around time, it's nice to get an order in only a few weeks.

Edited by hkhm

I've already posted about this in BPAL chatter, but it still hasn't been resolved. I placed my order on 6/13 and I still haven't gotten a C'n'S. I noticed that people who made orders of similar size and around the same date as me have gotten theirs. My order consisted of 6 bottles: luna, rosy maple, monarch, paper kite, tko, and the blockhead. Also an imp pack: alice, how doth the little crocodile, drink me, nostrum remedium, phoenix steamworks, and goblin. Someone said in another thread that rosy maple might also be on back order, in addition to gypsy. It's approaching 3 weeks since I placed my order and no C'n'S. I don't want to be a nag :blush:, I just want to know what's up. Or even that it's not unusual and there's no need to worry or something.

Thanks in advance!

If a blend (esp. a popular and LE one) is on backorder, it really can take a while. I placed an order on 5/31. It wasn't shipped until 6/26, nearly 4 weeks later (due to Gypsy moth being on backorder). Still, the labbies are awesome about getting back to you so feel free to throw 'em a quick email asking about your order. Hope you get your smellies soon!

ETA: to add which blend effected my order

Edited by devilot

thanks for your responses, guys! is the customer service email answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com?

thanks for your responses, guys! is the customer service email answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com?

*nods*

*nods*

thanks! :D

I'm not exactly sure if this is the right place to put this but I received my CnS and I've been tracking my order. But it said my order was delivered yesterday and still no package. Should I just wait it out because maybe the post office is screwy or should I email the lab? I'm scared that the post guy sent it to the wrong house or someone stole it O.+ I don't live in a very good neigborhood. Any ideas would help tons thanks!

If you're going to contact anyone about it, I'd call the post office, not the Lab. They are the ones who are controlling the show at this point, after all! It's possible someone scanned your package as delivered but then it missed the truck.

If you're going to contact anyone about it, I'd call the post office, not the Lab. They are the ones who are controlling the show at this point, after all! It's possible someone scanned your package as delivered but then it missed the truck.

Now Im leaning towards it being delivered to the wrong house/ stolen. That sucks soo bad!! I guess Tiki Princess and i were not ment to be. I didnt have insurance on it so i guess its just a straight loss??

Now Im leaning towards it being delivered to the wrong house/ stolen. That sucks soo bad!! I guess Tiki Princess and i were not ment to be. I didnt have insurance on it so i guess its just a straight loss??

You mentioned that CnS tracking showed that it was delivered "yesterday." I assume that you mean Saturday, but have you received your mail today? I'm asking because this has happened to me before and sometimes they mean delivered to the station or distribution point, but not to the end recipient. I would give it a day before I contact the USPS because mine turned out fine and it ended up being delivered to me the next day. Just for the record, I knew that it was not delivered to me that day because I know my carrier and I had been home and sitting near my porch all day........stalking my mailbox. :lol:

You mentioned that CnS tracking showed that it was delivered "yesterday." I assume that you mean Saturday, but have you received your mail today? I'm asking because this has happened to me before and sometimes they mean delivered to the station or distribution point, but not to the end recipient. I would give it a day before I contact the USPS because mine turned out fine and it ended up being delivered to me the next day. Just for the record, I knew that it was not delivered to me that day because I know my carrier and I had been home and sitting near my porch all day........stalking my mailbox. :lol:

hahaha sounds like something i would do. I wasnt home on sat because i was at a gaming convention. But my parents were there and they said no package. The mail did come today and all that was in it was the electric bill. =S :cry2: I cant help but thinking that my crazy neighboors across the street took it. I hope they enjoy the wonderful coconut gift I have bestowed upon them lol Im going to head to the post office today and see it maybe someone returned something.

hahaha sounds like something i would do. I wasnt home on sat because i was at a gaming convention. But my parents were there and they said no package. The mail did come today and all that was in it was the electric bill. =S :cry2: I cant help but thinking that my crazy neighboors across the street took it. I hope they enjoy the wonderful coconut gift I have bestowed upon them lol Im going to head to the post office today and see it maybe someone returned something.

I feel for you! I always get so nervous about getting packages especially when our mailman constantly gives us our neighbors mail! not just our next door neighbor but I've received stuff from neighbors a few streets down.

I feel for you! I always get so nervous about getting packages especially when our mailman constantly gives us our neighbors mail! not just our next door neighbor but I've received stuff from neighbors a few streets down.

Yeah our mail person is notorious for getting our street mixed up. on the plus side...I have the best boyfriend ever! He's getting me a new one :evol:

LOL! Best coincidence ever - I was just typing the Lab's email address, about to ask about a delayed order when a new email pops in -- my CNS! :)

[happy bounces]

For the record, this is my CNS from a 6/26 order that included Raptor Moon and some Carnies. Not sure if there was anything other than the Raptor backorder going on, though.

So...I ordered a bottle of Joyful Moon on the 28th, and I just checked my CCNow and it says that my bottle was shipped on the 30th...which I know to mean it was harvested and not actually shipped. But.....if it's harvested, it should be shipped relatively quickly, right? I'm just kind of in shock that it was harvested sooooo quickly. Also super stoked! I guess my question is- how long has it been taking between harvesting and getting a CnS?

Searched for this but couldn't find the answer...

I made a small amazon order for two oils and three bath oils, oh, the 3rd week of July. Amazon said my item would be delivered in a week, and I didn't really believe that based on previous lab and trading post orders I've made, but was wondering if I should expect a CnS for an order through amazon.

Thanks in advance!

Update:

Got an email from amazon yesterday with shipping info, but my package actually arrived last Thursday. Made the order 7-20, delivered 8-5. It was convenient to check out through amazon, but I will probably just use paypal next time like I usually do.

Edited by TereFaerie

Hope this is the right spot to ask this:

Do orders over $500 require a signature upon delivery?

I've never had to sign for the package.

--M

I've never had to sign for the package.

--M

Sweet, thanks!

It depends. In the past, the Lab has insured the really big orders I've placed (decant circle orders over $1000, mostly), and that requires a signature, but recently the packages haven't been insured. Usually you can tell from the CnS info - it'll say if it's insured.

Edited by bookandbroom

I bought a ton of Weenies on the 13th of this month, and it says everything has shipped, but I have yet to get a CnS. I guess there are a lot of orders in for Weenies? I did make my order about 30 minutes after the update so I figured I would be one of the first in line..

Also, I haven't gotten my backordered goblin squirt of Saloon 10 and my Snake Oil soap. I have heard all the soaps are now in stock again, but I was just curious if the goblin was too. I made this order on July 24th.

I bought a ton of Weenies on the 13th of this month, and it says everything has shipped, but I have yet to get a CnS. I guess there are a lot of orders in for Weenies? I did make my order about 30 minutes after the update so I figured I would be one of the first in line..

Also, I haven't gotten my backordered goblin squirt of Saloon 10 and my Snake Oil soap. I have heard all the soaps are now in stock again, but I was just curious if the goblin was too. I made this order on July 24th.

if you're looking at your order through ccnow and it says shipped, it means that it's been harvested- which means they pulled it for filling. if you haven't received a cns yet then it hasn't actually shipped yet.

eta: reading comprehension, i have it.

Edited by starfish327

if you're looking at your order through ccnow and it says shipped, it means that it's been harvested- which means they pulled it for filling. if you haven't received a cns yet then it hasn't actually shipped yet.

eta: reading comprehension, i have it.

Ooooh, I see. Thanks.~