Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

USPS does NOT, ever, update their Click'n'Ships internationally, so it'll say that forever. The date you received the C'n'S email is the day the Lab printed your postage label, so it either went out that day, or the following, and is on its way to you now.

Basically, no worries! Start stalking your mailbox towards the end of next week/beginning of the following week, making allowance for the xmas postal rush. ;)

USPS does NOT, ever, update their Click'n'Ships internationally, so it'll say that forever. The date you received the C'n'S email is the day the Lab printed your postage label, so it either went out that day, or the following, and is on its way to you now.

Basically, no worries! Start stalking your mailbox towards the end of next week/beginning of the following week, making allowance for the xmas postal rush. ;)

Oh thank you! (Both for the fast reply and the reassurance :D). I will keep stalking my mail box and hope for the best. Thanks again!

Is there some sort of hold-up happening at the Canadian customs ? I receivrd a Cn'S from the lab 3 weeks ago and still nothin'. Fellow Canadians, are you getting your packages per usual or r you waiting longer as well ?

I've been noticing lately that even for domestic packages, the tracking info isn't getting updated until packages arrive, if at all. So you get the CnS notice when the label is generated, and *sometimes* it gets updated when the package goes through the originating post office, but sometimes not. Up until a couple of months ago, I would also see when it hit my local post office, which would mean that I would see the package the next day, but that doesn't seem to get updated any more.

Is there some sort of hold-up happening at the Canadian customs ? I receivrd a Cn'S from the lab 3 weeks ago and still nothin'. Fellow Canadians, are you getting your packages per usual or r you waiting longer as well ?

I got my CNS just over 2 weeks ago and still no package at my door. In the past it's only taken about 5 business days to reach me. At this rate, I'm not going to have it for Christmas!! :cry2:

It is an unfortunate situation, but at the same time I am glad that i'm not the only one it's happening to. I am in Canada as well, my package was shipped on the 7th and today is the 23rd - I really thought it would be here but just checked and there is definitely no mail :(

I really hope it is just some sort of hold-up and that it will arrive tomorrow...but who knows. I was expecting it before Christmas originally :/

It is an unfortunate situation, but at the same time I am glad that i'm not the only one it's happening to. I am in Canada as well, my package was shipped on the 7th and today is the 23rd - I really thought it would be here but just checked and there is definitely no mail :(

I really hope it is just some sort of hold-up and that it will arrive tomorrow...but who knows. I was expecting it before Christmas originally :/

Yep, that's when mine went out as well.

Yikes, I hope customs isn't holding stuff up and messing with our precious smellies!

So much for Priority mail!

My last order from the lab was paid for on the 4th of November and delivered on Dec. 14th. This time of year can be extra long at customs and Canada post (says the girl with 3 generations of family working for the post office).

Good luck and I hope you all get your orders tomorrow!

I am pleased to say that just when I thought my package wouldn't come before Christmas, it arrived yesterday on Christmas Eve and I was filled with joy - hehe. Hopefully that means the rest of you got yours as well!

I am pleased to say that just when I thought my package wouldn't come before Christmas, it arrived yesterday on Christmas Eve and I was filled with joy - hehe. Hopefully that means the rest of you got yours as well!

I hope so, mine still hasn't shown up. :(

Glad to hear yours arrived though. So there's still hope!

ETA: :joy: FINALLY! My bottles arrived today! 3 weeks from ship date. Poky Canada Post!

Edited by Myotis

Does anyone else have this:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 23, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

It was ordered on the 4th Dec and I suppose the USPS hasn't even picked it up yet. It's the 30th today... :( :( :(

It was my first order... :ugh: :cry2: :cry: :huh:

Edited by Alara

Does anyone else have this:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 23, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

It was ordered on the 4th Dec and I suppose the USPS hasn't even picked it up yet. It's the 30th today... :( :( :(

It was my first order... :ugh: :cry2: :cry: :huh:

That's normal for a CNS. It's stating when the Lab printed out the shipping label for your package.

The USPS would have picked it up long before today. I'm sure it's on the way to you. :)

Alara - with international packages, unfortunately the tracking information doesn't update any further than that so all you will ever know is the date on which the Lab sent your package out. So that means yours was sent on or around Dec 23rd, it will most likely arrive either late this week or next week - next week may be more likely, due to the holidays around this time so we've lost a few postal service days.

I'm in Australia, and it's usually around 2-3 weeks from the US to here, sometimes a little quicker though so fingers crossed yours isn't too far away!! First orders are sooooooo exciting! :smile:

Oh thank you so much you two!!! I was getting worried! :unsure:

You see, I currently can't order for myself and I asked a fellow member who has Paypal to order for me and I thought I was out of luck. :unsure: Silly me! :blink:

Thanks a bunch!!!! :wub: :grouphug: I'm over the moon excited!!! :woohoo:

Me again - I'm probably just getting worried over nothing again. I placed two orders in December, one on the 15th and one on the 28th. The 28th one isn't really important now, obviously, since it's only been a bit over a week.

But on the "I got my CnS" thread, there's a lot of people who ordered on the 18th, 20th, 23rd, 21st and 26th - over and almost two weeks after I placed my Dec. 15th order - who already have their CnS.

Now, I will admit that I am in Canada, so I'm assuming international orders might get lumped together and not get sent out with the US ones, and by no means am I upset or anything, there's no rush with any of these - they're just personal indulgences so no rush to get them to anywhere on time, and if it'll just take a few days extra, no trouble at all.

I just wanted to check at one point I should pester the lab? I know they're busy and I don't want to take up their time if it's not necessary.

Please ignore, got the CnS this morning :)

Edited by voorishsign

Is anyone having trouble with CCNow's order status not recognizing the date of order (if it's in 2010)? I know all my information is correct, but it's still telling me to put in the date in MM/DD/YYYY format, which I've been doing.

Is anyone having trouble with CCNow's order status not recognizing the date of order (if it's in 2010)? I know all my information is correct, but it's still telling me to put in the date in MM/DD/YYYY format, which I've been doing.

Yep, I had the same problem just now. I wanted to check my order status and it would not recognize 2010 AT ALL. :rantrave:

I finally got around the problem by skipping the order date and instead put in the order amount. Being a complete technological nincompoop, however, it took me about ten minutes and a lot of hissing and spitting at the screen before this occurred to me. *head desk*

In case anyone is wondering, apparently Werepuppy is back-ordered. I inquired a couple days ago about the status of my order placed on 1/2/10 since I'd been seeing CnS's for dates several days after my order was placed. Guess that one is quite popular! :)

Edited by angelicruin

In case anyone is wondering, apparently Werepuppy is back-ordered. I inquired a couple days ago about the status of my order placed on 1/2/10 since I'd been seeing CnS's for dates several days after my order was placed. Guess that one is quite popular! :)

Well poo, poo and poop-e-dy-doo! I added that in with my Lupercalia order.. I hope the back-order situation doesn't cause too much of a delay. I think it suddenly became popular when all the rave reviews started pouring in! Well.. that, and the cute label is hard to resist :)

Well poo, poo and poop-e-dy-doo! I added that in with my Lupercalia order.. I hope the back-order situation doesn't cause too much of a delay. I think it suddenly became popular when all the rave reviews started pouring in! Well.. that, and the cute label is hard to resist :)

I was actually wondering about the shipping time as well. I got my notification about shipping from CCNow back around 1/15 but I got the CnS a week later today. Makes me wonder when I'll actually get my order since I'm about to place my next order with all the Lupercalia stuff in it.

Hi Ishianti!

When you said you got shipping notification from CCNow on 1/15, do you mean that you checked the order status and it said "Shipped Jan. 15th?" If that's the case, that just means that was the date when the lab harvested the order. The lab itself hasn't actually shipped it until you get your CnS. Hope this helps answer your question!

Yep, I had the same problem just now. I wanted to check my order status and it would not recognize 2010 AT ALL. :rantrave:

I finally got around the problem by skipping the order date and instead put in the order amount. Being a complete technological nincompoop, however, it took me about ten minutes and a lot of hissing and spitting at the screen before this occurred to me. *head desk*

:lol: My reaction exactly. Except there was more yowling on my part.

Does anyone know how long it typically takes for a backorder to be filled? I placed my order on January 13. When I saw other people who ordered after me were receiving their orders, I was worried I did something wrong in the ordering process (I paid with PayPal and I thought I did it wrong), so I e-mailed customer service. They said my order was fine, but one of my perfumes (Liz) was on backorder and my order would be shipped once it was complete. Now it's almost three weeks later and I still have not heard anything, no CnS.

stitchpirate, in my experience there isn't a predictable time period for back orders - your best bet would be to double check with the Lab and see if they're any closer. The only reason any scents are on back order these days is a component issue, so it's a matter of them waiting to get the raw materials and to have Beth or Brian blend the scent. (I remember hearing about a time right before I discovered BPAL, more than five years ago, when they actually had bottles on back order - but any big issues are usually announced here in the forum, so no worries there.)