Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

I'd rather bug you guys than the actual lab folks...

I placed my order Sept. 2nd (nothing from the update, it was just a coincidence) via Paypal and have not gotten a CnS yet. Is it too early to email the lab? The last time I ordered was 2004 and it was nine weeks back then, so I know it's a long wait, but other orders from after the update have been shipping, and I don't want to sit meekly by if there's a problem with my order that I need to be proactive about.

Thanks!

Turns out it was too early to bug the lab after all, since I got my CnS today. Nevermind!

Edited by sunqist

I'd rather bug you guys than the actual lab folks...

I placed my order Sept. 2nd (nothing from the update, it was just a coincidence) via Paypal and have not gotten a CnS yet. Is it too early to email the lab? The last time I ordered was 2004 and it was nine weeks back then, so I know it's a long wait, but other orders from after the update have been shipping, and I don't want to sit meekly by if there's a problem with my order that I need to be proactive about.

Thanks!

Turns out it was too early to bug the lab after all, since I got my CnS today. Nevermind!

Just for everyone's edification (because this thread was helpful for me when I was impatiently waiting for my first order): I ordered on 9/6, my card was charged 9/15, I got my CnS on 9/25, and received my order 9/28.

Getting anxious here. I placed my order via PayPal on 9/12. No C-n-S, no confirmation it was received by the Lab, nada. This is the first time I've gone through them and not CCNow. Do I worry yet? I'd like to place another order to get the rest of the Halloweenies since today's payday, but...

Nervously,

Me.

I just got my last BPAL order from my mom today (I had it sent to the states cause I wasn't sure about the turnaround time & my new address) and I've got a wrong bottle. I ordered Lawn Gnome and got Pinwheel instead. I searched through this thread...is the address to email this issue to still answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com?

Getting anxious here. I placed my order via PayPal on 9/12. No C-n-S, no confirmation it was received by the Lab, nada. This is the first time I've gone through them and not CCNow. Do I worry yet? I'd like to place another order to get the rest of the Halloweenies since today's payday, but...

Nervously,

Me.

The lab doesn't send out a confirmation, just a CnS. Did you get your PP receipt after you placed your order. That is what I go by, but if you are nervous, you might just want to send them an email. I also don't know what was in your order - it might have been one of the ones that have been hung up? Customer service is answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com. :D

I searched through this thread...is the address to email this issue to still answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com?

That's still the right address. :D

Excited noobie here as well...I ordered on 9/30, and received a CnS on 10/11 saving that it was due to ship on the 12th. However, when I click on the Track & Confirm link provided in the email, it says that "There is no record of this item."

Gah!

Should I panic?

Is this odd?

Will I even get my Halloweenie scent before Halloween?

Thank you!

Apparently USPS is sucking more than usual lately, and no one's DC numbers are working. Your package should still be en route. :)

Apparently USPS is sucking more than usual lately, and no one's DC numbers are working. Your package should still be en route. :)

Many thanks, Ang...you helped relieve my nerves, and my package did in fact arrive this morning!

Oh good. I was just coming in to ask that. Got a CnS Friday (10/16) that still isn't in the system.

Hi guys, just a quick heads up, in case anyone finds this helpful...

I started getting antsy today, as I haven't yet received the order from my 10/16 CnS, and the DC # still isn't in the system, so I called the post office. They are having a problem with the DC system lately, but told me that if you prefix your DC# with the digits "94" when you do a search, it should bring it right up. Worked for me! :)

I started getting antsy today, as I haven't yet received the order from my 10/16 CnS, and the DC # still isn't in the system, so I called the post office. They are having a problem with the DC system lately, but told me that if you prefix your DC# with the digits "94" when you do a search, it should bring it right up. Worked for me! :)

Thanks for the info MamaMoth, I posted a link to this post on the "Postal rants and raves" thread so that it would get more exposure.

Thanks for the info MamaMoth, I posted a link to this post on the "Postal rants and raves" thread so that it would get more exposure.

Good to know. Thank you for posting that as I was about to start another rant about how Track & Confirm is down yet AGAIN. :rantrave:

It didn't work when I first tried it with "94", but then when I hit F5 and tried again it suddenly worked.

Oh thanks Portalkat! I was trying to think of where to post it to get it seen, and I completely forgot about that thread. D'oh!

I've ordered from Twilight Alchemy lab. I live in France. When I looked at the USPS's track and confirm, it says that the item was delivered October 19, 2009. However i still didn't get my mail :sad: I'm a bit worried. Can my post got lost? :nervous:

What can I do?

I've ordered from Twilight Alchemy lab. I live in France. When I looked at the USPS's track and confirm, it says that the item was delivered October 19, 2009. However i still didn't get my mail :sad: I'm a bit worried. Can my post got lost? :nervous:

What can I do?

USPS Click n Ship doesn't give International information. Checking on your CnS I see it reached France on 10/19 and that is where the information ends. You will need to contact your local PO for more information.

Hi everyone! I have a newbie question.

I placed an order for two Yule scents on November 15th. I wanted to see if it had been harvested yet by the lab but when I checked the status this morning on CCNow, it said that the order was still awaiting shipment.

I've ordered from the lab six times before this and each time the order was harvested within five days of being placed. Should I be concerned that this one hasn't been sent to BPAL yet? I'm not yet familiar with the time windows of harvesting.

I know the lab has probably been slammed with orders, what with Yules, the Peach Moon lunacy, and November 13th coming so close to one another, plus with the Thanksgiving holiday a few days away, and I'm in no rush to get my scents. I think have online ordering anxiety right now, though, and want to make sure it didn't get eaten up in the system.

Thank you in advance! Any help/advice is appreciated!

That happened with mine a while ago, back in September. There are probably a lot of orders that need to be harvested/etc, so they may not have gotten to your batch yet. Plus, the fifteenth was just barely a week ago, and that was right around a glut of new updates. So, don't worry yet. It may not show for a while.

That happened with mine a while ago, back in September. There are probably a lot of orders that need to be harvested/etc, so they may not have gotten to your batch yet. Plus, the fifteenth was just barely a week ago, and that was right around a glut of new updates. So, don't worry yet. It may not show for a while.

Thank you so much for the info, Venneh! I suspected as much but wanted to double check.

Kejiaron, you can also check out the Click and Ship thread to get a feel for approximately what order dates the lab is currently shipping. Right now, it looks like orders placed 11/3-5 or so are getting their click and ship notices.

Kejiaron, you can also check out the Click and Ship thread to get a feel for approximately what order dates the lab is currently shipping. Right now, it looks like orders placed 11/3-5 or so are getting their click and ship notices.

Thank you, Ayelienne! Yeah, I've been checking the CnS thread and it seems as though the lab had a crush orders between the Yule update and Nov. 13th. Given that, it makes since that my Nov. 15th order hasn't been harvested yet. I just wanted to make sure CCNow hadn't eaten it and if this kind of delay was normal.

Thank you to everyone for helping put my mind at ease! I hope you guys had a great holiday!

Thank you, Ayelienne! Yeah, I've been checking the CnS thread and it seems as though the lab had a crush orders between the Yule update and Nov. 13th. Given that, it makes since that my Nov. 15th order hasn't been harvested yet. I just wanted to make sure CCNow hadn't eaten it and if this kind of delay was normal.

Thank you to everyone for helping put my mind at ease! I hope you guys had a great holiday!

Yep, when it's not crazy busy ordering season, you're usually going to see a two- to three-week delay between order placement and CnS for smaller orders, depending on how soon after an update you ordered. Right now, since it's shopping season, it's right around three weeks (my sixteen-bottle Yule order that included a backordered oil took 22 days from order to CnS, which is downright speedtacular considering the fact that I had a backordered oil in there, although I've seen longer times for larger orders, which is also pretty standard). It's also a good idea to keep an eye on the backorder page (yes, the thread looks like it's two years old, but the info is current) to see if anything you've ordered is listed there. Nothing's on there right now, but that can tragically change at any moment.

As for your particular date situation, I'm expecting to see CnSes going out for orders involving 13 (which by definition were placed on the 13th) late next week, so if your order is average-sized, I'm thinking it will go out at the beginning of the week after that, barring backorders (and then Anniversaries the week after *that*. Whoo!). I've had orders take much longer, but then I check the backorder thread and the CnS thread to see how my wait time is compared to other orders around the same time involving the same oils, and everything makes sense. I have never had an order from the Lab simply vanish. It might *feel* like that's what is going on, but then after a while, you start figuring out the order-to-CnS rhythm and how to "read" the CnS thread (to piece together what oils are going out when), and it no longer seems like something is going wrong. It's kind of like a mystery where you have to figure out what the clues are and how they fit together to get your oils to you. After a while, solving the mystery is actually kind of fun!

Sorry if this has been covered before....I did a search and couldn't find the answer anywhere but I may have missed it!I'm trying to place my first order with BPAL and I need to make it before tonight's international shipping cut off for Christmas - I did send an email to BPAL but haven't received a reply yet so I thought maybe someone on here could help me out (can you tell I'm eager to shop??!!).Anyways, I'm just wondering how exactly I place an international order. The online cart only ships to the US so I am assuming that to ship to Canada I will just go to PayPal and send money to BPAL and include my order in the comments, is this correct? If so, do I just take the total of my order + $11 shipping and send that amount? Is there no taxes to be calculated??Sorry for the uber stupid questions! Just want to make sure I do this right! Please feel free to give me any other info or tips you think I may need!!Thanks!Ashley

------- And sorry to totally spam the forum but I JUST received a reply from BPAL about how to order so no help is needed. Sorry for the needless post!

Edited by ashschu

Sorry if this has been covered before....I did a search and couldn't find the answer anywhere but I may have missed it!I'm trying to place my first order with BPAL and I need to make it before tonight's international shipping cut off for Christmas - I did send an email to BPAL but haven't received a reply yet so I thought maybe someone on here could help me out (can you tell I'm eager to shop??!!).Anyways, I'm just wondering how exactly I place an international order. The online cart only ships to the US so I am assuming that to ship to Canada I will just go to PayPal and send money to BPAL and include my order in the comments, is this correct? If so, do I just take the total of my order + $11 shipping and send that amount? Is there no taxes to be calculated??Sorry for the uber stupid questions! Just want to make sure I do this right! Please feel free to give me any other info or tips you think I may need!!Thanks!Ashley

------- And sorry to totally spam the forum but I JUST received a reply from BPAL about how to order so no help is needed. Sorry for the needless post!

Hi Ashley, you do exactly as you described. You send the amount + shipping to Bpal's paypal address and write the order in the comments section

Help D: I placed my (Canadian) order November 18th, since one of the bottles is supposed to be a Yule gift I thought I'd order early rather than on the cutoff date (I'd have ordered it sooner but that was the day my mum settled on what she'd like). On December 8th, I got my CnS, with the Track & Confirm screen telling me the following:

Class: First-Class Mail International

Service(s): International Letter

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 8, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

It's now the tenth and it still says the exact same thing.

I also received an e-mail reading in part:

A package with a Click-N-Ship label created on usps.com containing the following information is scheduled to be shipped on 12/08/2009.

What does that mean, exactly? The e-mail said that they expect to ship it on the 8th, but now it's the 10th and the Track & Confirm screen still makes no indication of the USPS even having received the package from the Lab, let alone having sent it out.

I'm both a little confused and a little frustrated. If it doesn't go out this week, there's no way this will reach me in time for the 24th because it usually takes at least four to five business days to get here, plus getting stuck in customs.

Edited by voorishsign