Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

Thank you gingiemay.

It's weird because I buy stuff that comes from the states and the other vendor also uses UPSP. but their items can be traceable in the UPSP site. For example like this:

Detailed Results:

Delivered Abroad, June 01, 2009, 4:24 pm, MALAYSIA

Attempted Delivery Abroad, May 27, 2009, 10:17 am, MALAYSIA

Out of Foreign Customs, May 25, 2009, 6:46 pm, MALAYSIA

Into Foreign Customs, May 25, 2009, 6:24 pm, MALAYSIA

Arrived Abroad, May 25, 2009, 5:59 pm, MALAYSIA

International Dispatch, May 22, 2009, 9:37 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Arrival

Electronic Shipping Info Received, May 19, 2009

I know it's sometimes hard to trace once it's out of the states, but isn't it weird that the info just remains at 'Electronic Shipping Info Received'? The UPSP site does indicate this under the 'Electronic Shipping Info Received' status :

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 30, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

The delivery detail on top shows when the item actually arrive at the post office and the date it's despatch out of the country.

Any ideas anyone?

No CNS yet...but when I checked my status this morning it shows shipped. SQUEE!! Berry Moon and Brusque Violet are on their way.

Ordered: 7/7/09

status update: 7/14/09

eta: A kind forumite told me shipped status doesn't mean actually shipped. :blush: Still waiting for CNS.

Hi there, I am new and waiting for my first order, which I placed on 7/6. Dumb question here but how exactly do you check the status of your order? I'm assuming its on the BPAL site somewhere? Thanks! :blush:

Hi frostedcupcakes~

I check my orders through the email CCNow sends you when you place the order. This is if you don't pay through paypal. If you pay through paypal, I don't think there is a way to track the order until you get the CnS. There is a link to click to check status. You may have to enter a bit of info from your order. When it says awaiting shipment, that means the order is waiting to be taken to the lab to be made. When it says shipped that means the order has been shipped to the lab. When you get your Click N Ship (CnS) then it's on it's way to you :joy:

I find that "usually" when it ships to the lab, it takes about a week to get my CnS. Then a few days to be to my mailbox.

Hope this helps. I am sure someone else will come along with an easier explanation for you.

Kelli

Edited by chewy

Hi frostedcupcakes~

I check my orders through the email CCNow sends you when you place the order. This is if you don't pay through paypal. If you pay through paypal, I don't think there is a way to track the order until you get the CnS. There is a link to click to check status. You may have to enter a bit of info from your order. When it says awaiting shipment, that means the order is waiting to be taken to the lab to be made. When it says shipped that means the order has been shipped to the lab. When you get your Click N Ship (CnS) then it's on it's way to you :joy:

I find that "usually" when it ships to the lab, it takes about a week to get my CnS. Then a few days to be to my mailbox.

Hope this helps. I am sure someone else will come along with an easier explanation for you.

Kelli

Thank you! That was extremely helpful :D

Still waiting for my Berry Moon CnS. I ordered July 8th, and now they are shipping orders placed on the 12th and later. I emailed last week and they said they are working on it and it will be shipping out "soon". Anyone know if anything is backordered?

I made an order (european order) for two bottles of Nonae Caprotina on June 30. I havent got any CnS and international orders that was made after June 30 has been shipped. I e-mailed the lab last week to inquire about my order but I haven't had any answer from them.

Should I e-mail the lab again? How long does it usually take for them to answer e-mails? Is Nonae Caprotina backordered?

Edited by Maia

Still waiting for my Berry Moon CnS. I ordered July 8th, and now they are shipping orders placed on the 12th and later. I emailed last week and they said they are working on it and it will be shipping out "soon". Anyone know if anything is backordered?

I ordered 9th July and have nothing still - you're not alone!

Lawn Gnome is backordered, but I don't think Nonae Caprotina is Maia.

I have an order from 07/05 and I haven't been CnSed yet :/ Stinky, Boo, and How Doth the Crocodile, come to meeeee!

ETA: I see that your order is mostly stuff from the recent update, so I expect you actually mean 08/05/2009. :) I ordered fairly soon after the update went up and just got my order today, so if you still haven't received your CnS, be on the lookout over the next week or so. They probably have a massive influx of orders when posting a HUGE update like that-- just remember that sometimes the time from order date to arrival can vary. Two weeks (so far) isn't so much, considering that the wait time from order to shipping listed on their website is actually listed as (exceeding 14-21 days), and they've been getting things shipped super quick. I got my CnS Friday, and my order today.

Also.... have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes e-mail will randomly start sorting CnS notices to spam, even if they haven't before. Also, it can sometimes take upwards of a month for the Lab to fill orders-- maybe check the BPAL CnS/IGMO threads to check out the dates on the orders being received at the moment, and what exactly those orders are. They're probably going to have a backlog considering the recent update, as well.

You could also e-mail the Lab if you start getting really worried about where your oils have gotten to... but I would give it a bit more time before I started worrying.

Edited by YoakeNoKami

Yes, like YoakeNoKami said, definitely give it more time. I placed my order on 8/5 minutes after the update and I have not yet gotten a CnS either. I'd give it at least another week and half or two before emailing the lab. I'm sure we'll all be getting our CnS' in the next few days. Although, I totally understand how easy it is to be anxious for your order. :D

Yes, like YoakeNoKami said, definitely give it more time. I placed my order on 8/5 minutes after the update and I have not yet gotten a CnS either. I'd give it at least another week and half or two before emailing the lab. I'm sure we'll all be getting our CnS' in the next few days. Although, I totally understand how easy it is to be anxious for your order. :D

I'm from way, way back, when it took almost a month and a half for things to ship! So I definitely am familiar with the turn around of the lab.

I emailed them and they said my order was effected by a back order! I just wanted to make sure there wasn't any issue with my payment form.

I made an order (european order) for two bottles of Nonae Caprotina on June 30. I havent got any CnS and international orders that was made after June 30 has been shipped. I e-mailed the lab last week to inquire about my order but I haven't had any answer from them.

Should I e-mail the lab again? How long does it usually take for them to answer e-mails? Is Nonae Caprotina backordered?

Ooops! The e-mail from the lab was in my junk mail folder! I feel so stupid.

It turned out that there was a problem with my order (no shipping address) and the lab did e-mail me about it.

I can't wait to get my order.

Edited by Maia

For those who are newer to Lab ordering, the number of orders the Lab gets on update days can number in the thousands, so it really can take quite some time to pack and ship the orders from just the few days surrounding an update. And from a few years hanging out and ordering, I'd say Halloween is one of the biggest if not the biggest update (Yule is pretty big too).

So it could take a while for just the first day's orders to make it out the door, and then as more popular scents run out and they have to blend and bottle new batches, you may see subsequent days starting to get CnS's before all the August 5 (or whatever the Lunacy update day happens to be) orders have gone out. If any scents have components that are back ordered, that can also slow down specific orders and the Lab will move ahead and fill the orders that don't have backordered products in them. You can keep up with any backordered scents, as well as the Lab's packed-through date, at the very top of the Lab's announcements subforum.

Like a real idiot, I ordered the day AFTER the Halloween update ;) So I'm doing my best not to develop premature squee syndrome but no matter whether it's your first order or your 21st or your 51st or whatever, it is hard!

Alright, I'm bumping this thread to ask a question about Click N' Ships. I've never received one with any of the orders I've placed with BPAL; do I need to specifically ask the lab to send me them, or am I doing something wrong? I pay through Paypal.

Alright, I'm bumping this thread to ask a question about Click N' Ships. I've never received one with any of the orders I've placed with BPAL; do I need to specifically ask the lab to send me them, or am I doing something wrong? I pay through Paypal.

My experience is sometimes, you just don't get a CNS. I don't think this is the lab's fault...Since the click'n'ship is sent by the post office. It's most likely USPS dropping the ball. Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Also, you may want to check your junk/spam mail folder, if you have one, and see if your email client is sending the CNS there instead of your inbox.

A Click N Ship is generated by USPS when your order ships, to the email address included on your order. If you are not getting Click N Ships, it's possible that the email address you supplied us isn't correct.

I'm glad to be reading this; I checked CC Now a couple of days ago, and it said my order was shipped on the 31st, but I never received a Click N' Ship, so I don't have a tracking number. Is it unusual for it to take this long if it was sent via Priority Mail?

Edited to add that I'm new to ordering through BPAL so I've no experience yet; if this is normal, I'll know next time. It's just that my post office has dropped the ball quite a lot in the last month, so I get concerned.

Edited by MagicMaid

I'm glad to be reading this; I checked CC Now a couple of days ago, and it said my order was shipped on the 31st, but I never received a Click N' Ship, so I don't have a tracking number. Is it unusual for it to take this long if it was sent via Priority Mail?

Edited to add that I'm new to ordering through BPAL so I've no experience yet; if this is normal, I'll know next time. It's just that my post office has dropped the ball quite a lot in the last month, so I get concerned.

"Shipped" on CCNow doesn't mean the order is actually shipped. It only means the lab has harvested the order.

You will get a CnS once it actually ships.

Okay, so, question I don't know is appropriate here, but I think this fits.

I placed an order back on August 27th. According to my order information on CCNow, the order shipped on August 31st. I never got a CnS on the order (and I've ordered before wtih this email, so I know it works, and I got the order info from CCNow at this address) and it's now... September 14th, with no sign of the order showing up at the campus mailboxes. (Admittedly, I live in WI, and I forget how long it took the last one to show up.)

Should I wait a few more days before emailing the Lab and seeing if I can get a tracking number for the order, or should I do it now?

EDIT: Aaand I just read a few posts above mine. *facedesk* Is it safe to bet that my order's not actually been sent yet, in that case?

Edited by Venneh