Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

My order date has come and gone, I've not heard hide nor hair about my order- is that normal?

I ordered Feb 5th, and I had communication with Bill, and he said that the order was received.

I'm currently having emails bounce back to me when I try to send to answers@ or bill@, hence my post here.

Thanks.

Edited by Margrethe

I'm wondering if I should be worried about my order. I placed an order for a bunch of GCs and two Lupercalias on Feb. 26th and haven't gotten a CnS yet. I wouldn't be concerned, except that in the Click-N-Ship thread, there are people who placed their orders as recently as 3/6 who are getting their CnS. Should I e-mail the lab? I ordered through CCNow, and it's been showing as "shipped," but I know all that means is that my order was harvested. Maybe I'm just worrying needlessly.

I placed my order on 4/12, and the lab announcements say they were packed through 4/13 as of 4/17. I still haven't received a click-and-ship notification. Should I be concerned, or am I just being impatient?

I placed my order on 4/12, and the lab announcements say they were packed through 4/13 as of 4/17. I still haven't received a click-and-ship notification. Should I be concerned, or am I just being impatient?

I'd give it another few days before you start being concerned. Sometimes the CnS system isn't working well (I got one the other day - two days AFTER I got the package from a swap!). If you don't hear anything Fridayish, maybe then send a quick inquiry?

The announcement says that "orders through 4/13 have been packed and will be shipped within the next few days," so it's entirely possible that your order is all packed up, but hasn't been shipped/entered in the USPS system yet. I placed an order on 4/11 and am still waiting for a CnS, if that helps!

I'd give it another few days before you start being concerned. Sometimes the CnS system isn't working well (I got one the other day - two days AFTER I got the package from a swap!). If you don't hear anything Fridayish, maybe then send a quick inquiry?

Thanks, that's reassuring. I'll try not to be so impatient, then. :lol:

I'm still waiting for a CNS for my Planter's Moon order placed as soon as they went up on the 8th.

Does anyone know what the current TAT is?

Checking the CnS thread is probably your best guide. I know I placed an order 5/8 that just shipped yesterday and placed another one on 5/11 that has not yet shipped if that helps...I'd say about 2.5 weeks right now, at least based on my orders placed in May.

Edited by angelicruin

I placed my Strawberry Moon order on 5/11 and rec'd the CnS yesterday that it was actually shipping yesterday.

I placed my Strawberry Moon order on 5/11 and rec'd the CnS yesterday that it was actually shipping yesterday.

They must be working through 5/11 then, because no CnS for me and I ordered the same day.

I am waiting for a cns for an order i placed on 05-10 (Strawberry Moon)

So am I (Strawberry Moon and a couple of Tikis placed on 5-10), but I'm not going to start bothering the Lab until sometime next week. I must confess that I worry just a tiny bit when I see people getting CnS's for orders placed 2 weeks later than mine.

ETA: I got a CnS later that day. WooHoo!!!!

Edited by Lunaliquid

Anyone still waiting on a CnS from around 6/11?

Normally, I would not be wondering except I keep seeing CnS' for orders placed a week or more after mine.

I know Brian said they're packed through 6/18, so I suppose if a CnS does not come through in the next 2 days, I will check with the lab.

Anyone still waiting on a CnS from around 6/11?

Normally, I would not be wondering except I keep seeing CnS' for orders placed a week or more after mine.

I know Brian said they're packed through 6/18, so I suppose if a CnS does not come through in the next 2 days, I will check with the lab.

If it had Smoky Moon, I saw that SM is back ordered.

Okay friends! I've read the FAQs and the pinned threads AND I've searched the forum! I can't find anything that will answer my questions!

I'm new to BPAL and I just placed my first order through CCNow. My questions are about the ordering process and how long it takes to ship. Also, what in the world is a Click n' Ship? Could someone explain the process to me so that I have a better idea of what to expect?

If it helps, I ordered six GC imps. Thanks in advance!

A Click 'n' Ship refers to the email that gets sent off when BPAL has your order all packed up and prints out the shipping label, which usually means they're going to ship it out in a couple of hours or the next day (depending on the time in PST). The most important bits of it are the tracking number for the shipment.

The order time (referred to as TAT, turn-around time), varies wildly depending on how busy the labbies are and what you ordered. Since it's just GC, it'll probably get packed up faster than if you were ordering some of the LEs. Anyway, the TAT ranges from a couple of weeks to, if you're lucky, a couple of days. You can get a good idea of how long it's taking them to pack up orders currently by reading the CnS sticky.

Edited by Inventrix

Thank you so much! That clears up a lot of confusion! Also, is there a thread with common BPAL words defined? Such as GC, LE, Click n' Ship, etc?

Looks like 14-21 business days atm.

I'm new here too. Actually I'm still waiting for my first order to arrive. Does this means if I receive the CnS today and I should expect them to send it out the latest in 21 business days?

I ordered on April 16, and because I think it was normal to wait that long, I didn't enquire about my package until last week. They told me they already have sent the package out. They told me my package must be lost, but I told them the package didn't even leave US (I'm an international customer).All this while I was frequently checking the status in CnS to see if the package have been shipped out but the status just says 'Electronic Shipping Info Received'.

Anyway they send me another CnS dated June 29. I'm a bit antsy cuz the status in CnS is still 'Electronic Shipping Info Received'.

I'm new here too. Actually I'm still waiting for my first order to arrive. Does this means if I receive the CnS today and I should expect them to send it out the latest in 21 business days?

I ordered on April 16, and because I think it was normal to wait that long, I didn't enquire about my package until last week. They told me they already have sent the package out. They told me my package must be lost, but I told them the package didn't even leave US (I'm an international customer).All this while I was frequently checking the status in CnS to see if the package have been shipped out but the status just says 'Electronic Shipping Info Received'.

Anyway they send me another CnS dated June 29. I'm a bit antsy cuz the status in CnS is still 'Electronic Shipping Info Received'.

Turnaround Time, or TAT, means that it will take 14-21 business days after your place your order for it to be shipped. Once you receive a CnS, it means your order either was shipped that same day or will go out the next business day. Unfortunately, the USPS does not provide tracking once a package has left the US. 'Electronic Shipping Info Received' is often the only message that you will receive from the post office. You should check with customs on your side to see if anything has arrived for you. Given that you are in Malaysia, customs may be confused by your package as I imagine not very much BPAL/perfume oil passes through their hands.

Here's a glossary! :)

I'm a noob too. Thanks for the link to the glossary! There were a couple of terms I was confused on, so that helped me out too.