Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

My roommate and I are getting nervous, because I don't think my payment has cleared from a 10/15 order from the lab (the last I checked my card statement), and people who ordered on 10/23 have already gotten a cns. And my roommate ordered from the Trading Post on the same day and still hasn't gotten an e-mail about her shirt. And she usually gets her TP stuff before I get my oils.

I think I'm over worrying, but I want to sniff the yules to see if I like them and want to possibly include them in my next order. I think I'm just greedy and impatient. :P

I just got my CnS for a 10/14 order on Friday so I would worry just yet.

I need some advice.

I placed an order with the Trading Post on Oct. 16. It's been over a month, and nothing yet.

I have a CnS that -may- be for my package sent on Nov. 19, but the tracking info I got back worries me, as I'm not sure what it means. It reads as follows:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 19, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Am I panicking too soon? Should I email the Trading Post and ask about my order? I don't want to bug them without good cause to do so.

USPS says pakkit was delivered on 11/24. No such package at my doorpeople. Usually they're pretty good about getting the orange-taped packages to me.

It's got stuff that is going to other folks other than me... when do ya think I should start to panic?

USPS says pakkit was delivered on 11/24. No such package at my doorpeople. Usually they're pretty good about getting the orange-taped packages to me.

It's got stuff that is going to other folks other than me... when do ya think I should start to panic?

I would start making noise ASAP. If the tracking says it was already delivered, there are three likely options -- it went to the wrong address, your doorpeople are sitting on it, or it's somehow gotten lost/misfiled in the system. Whichever it is, you probably want to get the investigation going...

I need some advice.

I placed an order with the Trading Post on Oct. 16. It's been over a month, and nothing yet.

I have a CnS that -may- be for my package sent on Nov. 19, but the tracking info I got back worries me, as I'm not sure what it means. It reads as follows:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 19, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Am I panicking too soon? Should I email the Trading Post and ask about my order? I don't want to bug them without good cause to do so.

I would e-mail them, though today is Thanksgiving, so give them a few days to get back to you. I have heard from other people in Canada, that packages might take longer to get because of customs,etc.

I need some advice.

I'd give it at least until Monday before worrying, myself. Customs and other delays (such as bordercrossing rerouting, if you live somewhere other than Vancouver or Toronto) can easily affect Canadian orders. Regarding the tracking info:

I got my CnS on the 7th of November, and until the package arrived today the tracking status on the site did not change. I wasn't worried, but I was starting to wonder when my package would actually get shipped out. Is this common for international CnS?

Because other countries' postal systems don't have access to the USPS system (unlike, say, when you send something via courier and so it is the same company handling the package all the way through), international Click'n'Ships don't update beyond the notification stage. It's annoying that they leave the track&confirm link in the email for internationals, but there's not much to do about that.

I'd give it at least until Monday before worrying, myself. Customs and other delays (such as bordercrossing rerouting, if you live somewhere other than Vancouver or Toronto) can easily affect Canadian orders.

Aaand... guess what shows up the day after I post...

:P

I'm glad I didn't write the lab. Thanks so much for your help, though, guys!

I ordered a couple of Anniversary scents on November 18th. I haven't had a CnS yet, and looking in the CnS thread, US customers are getting them for orders placed on the 30th.

Have the Lab misplaced my order, or have they not sent out the International batch yet? Either way, it won't arrive for Christmas :P

I ordered a couple of Anniversary scents on November 18th. I haven't had a CnS yet, and looking in the CnS thread, US customers are getting them for orders placed on the 30th.

Have the Lab misplaced my order, or have they not sent out the International batch yet? Either way, it won't arrive for Christmas :P

Just a reminder that for several days orders went out without Click N Ships, as stated in this announcement here.

The USPS site has been crapping out for the past several days, and, consequentially, there has been a hiccup in outgoing packages. At this time, we’re utilizing other methods of processing postage. Your orders will still be going out via USPS, but you may not receive a Click n’Ship notification.

I ordered some stuff from the BPTP on November 15th, and haven't gotten either the package or a Cns. I know that the USPS is being kindof weird, but I thought that the package should be arriving by now. I've sent both a message to Puddin and an email to the BPTP a few days ago, but I'm getting a little worried about this order.

I've never ordered from the Post before, but I figure that the TAT would be similar to the lab.

hi there...

placed an order on the 27th of November(pymnt via paypal), no news....

emailed the lab abt 2 days ago, no reply...

im starting to get a bit panicky... :D (its my 1st time ordering with BPAL)

i understand that the lab's swamped with orders due to the festive season...but then again...i just wanna know whether my order's been shipped out??? and if there's anyway that i could track it??

Coz geographically speaking..it could get a lil' tricky...coz im all the way in singapore.... :P

Quoting WG from a few posts above yours:

Just a reminder that for several days orders went out without Click N Ships, as stated in this announcement here.

The USPS site has been crapping out for the past several days, and, consequentially, there has been a hiccup in outgoing packages. At this time, we’re utilizing other methods of processing postage. Your orders will still be going out via USPS, but you may not receive a Click n’Ship notification.

Your order probably went out without a CnS. There's no tracking info for international orders anyway, so I wouldn't panic, I'd just wait for it to show up. :P

Quoting WG from a few posts above yours:

Your order probably went out without a CnS. There's no tracking info for international orders anyway, so I wouldn't panic, I'd just wait for it to show up. :D

Hiya,

I've rcvd it !!!! :D

WOOHOOOOOO!!!! :D

Tks labbies for being generous with the frimps.... :P

Has there been any more news since the last update regarding express postage upgrades for those who purchased prior to Dec 13th? I'm getting a little antsy, as the shipment is being delivered to Mississippi, and I *really* need it to show up BEFORE my plane takes me back to New York after the holidays are over. I can cope with it not making Christmas, but showing up *after* I've shipped back out would be a giant pain in the ass. *frets*

According to this post, all of those orders have been packed. That's the most recent update that I know of. When did you order?

I ordered 12/13. CCnow says shipped 12/22, but I didn't get a package or a click n ship, and when I called the post office to see if by chance they had left me a note that was no longer attached to my door, I got a negative. I don't mind giving Christmas gifts late if it gets here late, but at this point I'm starting to assume it's disappeared into thin air this time. :P

According to this post, all of those orders have been packed. That's the most recent update that I know of. When did you order?

I ordered 12/13. CCnow says shipped 12/22, but I didn't get a package or a click n ship, and when I called the post office to see if by chance they had left me a note that was no longer attached to my door, I got a negative. I don't mind giving Christmas gifts late if it gets here late, but at this point I'm starting to assume it's disappeared into thin air this time. :P

You can't rely on the CCNow ship date - that has nothing whatsoever to do with the Lab's shipping time - that is the date that CCNow registered your order being pulled off CCNow by the Lab. If you ordered on December 13 and you are in the US, then your order should have been one of those that went out last week via express mail. If it has not arrived at this point, it is probably time to check with Customer Service at the Lab, since Express should have arrived prior to the holiday.

It showed up the day after I posted this (ha!)

of course, now I have new issues to figure out how to address, like part of my order was wrong.

but that's for another thread.

Wondering if I should start worrying?

I placed a rather large (free shipping size :blush:) order with the lab using ccnow on 12/26. I know it will take a bit longer to ship since it was so big. My concern is that it still hasn't been 'harvested', and I am seeing in the CnS thread that orders from 12/31 are going out. I don't want to rush the lab, but since the order contained Yules and Anniversaries, I am worried about a possible ccnow snafu with the order not going thru and missing out on the LE's.

Is an email in order? Or patience?

Thanks!

I wouldn't worry about it not being 'harvested' from CCNow yet. If you check out the CnS thread, people are getting notices for orders placed mid-December now, so it'll probably be about two weeks until yours ships. Also, if it's huge, I'd give it an extra week or so, just because more items=more chances something will hit a tiny snag, like needing a new batch bottled to fill your order. :)

I wouldn't worry about it not being 'harvested' from CCNow yet. If you check out the CnS thread, people are getting notices for orders placed mid-December now, so it'll probably be about two weeks until yours ships. Also, if it's huge, I'd give it an extra week or so, just because more items=more chances something will hit a tiny snag, like needing a new batch bottled to fill your order. :)

Thanks so much for the reply Morrighana. I think I am working myself up because the Yules/Anniversaries are coming down in a couple days. Patience is a virtue, I need to work on that! :D

i was going to put an order in for some of the L.e's either today or tomorrow. they say they don't go off sale until January 15th. If i place an order the day before they go off sale, the Lab will still make them for me right? =o

i was going to put an order in for some of the L.e's either today or tomorrow. they say they don't go off sale until January 15th. If i place an order the day before they go off sale, the Lab will still make them for me right? =o

Oh, yes, no problem. The Yules will be available for order until end of the day of the 15th. :D