Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

Where is my order? What is Click N Ship? How long does this take?

Just a mini post to show my concern..(It's not an official oh my gosh where is it yet?) But..I'm getting worried. I'll leave it a while longer before investigating properly..

Got a click N Ship on 2nd August..no preciousss (I'm international so..don't wanna jump the gun)

Got another click n ship 7th August..no preciouss (This is more recent though so..not so scary)

I got my last order a week before within 4 days...hmm! But as I said..I'll wait a week more or so..Just needed to vent a little bit around people that care hehe.

:P

ETA: Oh my gosh...just thought I'd text my flatmate to see if anything had come. He said yep..there's a red and white package from America. so YAY!!!!!! Happy Joy..

He's drunk so he said it took him a long time to read who it was from..could you imagine my suspense???

Edited by ouch!

I'm trying to decide whether I should flip out yet. I got a CnS from the lab on 8/7 for my order containing SGA and the black moons. I got a CnS on 8/11 for my Sturgeon Moon order, and it arrived today, 8/13. I checked the order tracking stuff on CnS, and all it's showing is that my SGA order left the California post office on 8/7. I don't think anything's taken this long to get here from the lab. And this order is irreplacable, since it has a limited edition item in it...

Starting to get tetchy since people who ordered SGA same time I did have not already gotten their orders, but completed their decant circles. Ordered 5:00am EST on 7/29, still no CnS. Normally, I'd say pshaw since it's only been two weeks, but definitely starting to get a little WTF?

Jecsyka, have you emailed the Lab to ask what's going on? Hmm, it looks like there are a few more people who ordered the same day as you have just received shipping notices this week. Hopefully you'll get yours soon. :P

I'm trying to decide whether I should flip out yet. I got a CnS from the lab on 8/7 for my order containing SGA and the black moons. I got a CnS on 8/11 for my Sturgeon Moon order, and it arrived today, 8/13. I checked the order tracking stuff on CnS, and all it's showing is that my SGA order left the California post office on 8/7. I don't think anything's taken this long to get here from the lab. And this order is irreplacable, since it has a limited edition item in it...

Exact same problem here, down to the fact that it's SGA and irreplaceable and the fact that an order that was shipped Monday arrived here today. Calling USPS is no help whatsoever. I'm more than a little upset about it :P

edit: wtf I am in New Jersey too!

Edited by ElinaMakropulos

Exact same problem here, down to the fact that it's SGA and irreplaceable and the fact that an order that was shipped Monday arrived here today. Calling USPS is no help whatsoever. I'm more than a little upset about it :P

Hmmmmmmm... A few months ago, the post office at Kearny held a BPTP package hostage/in limbo for like 2 weeks before they sent it on to my local. But to my best recollection, BPAL stuff doesn't have an intermediate check in point before going on to my local post office. Are you in Somerset county? Maybe something's going on with that 8/7 shipment. If I don't get my stuff, or see updated info, before the weekend, I'm going to officially flip and email the Lab.

Hmmmmmmm... A few months ago, the post office at Kearny held a BPTP package hostage/in limbo for like 2 weeks before they sent it on to my local. But to my best recollection, BPAL stuff doesn't have an intermediate check in point before going on to my local post office. Are you in Somerset county? Maybe something's going on with that 8/7 shipment. If I don't get my stuff, or see updated info, before the weekend, I'm going to officially flip and email the Lab.

I'm in Bergen County...usually my lab orders go Santa Clarita, CA -->Kearny-->Fairview. Mine was shipped 8/8. And I already emailed the lab and was told that once it has left there is nothing they can do. :D

I am in New York, and it is rare, but there have been times when it took 8-10 days to receive my order after i received a cns. I have been ordering since 2004, and have always received my orders .Just wanted to let you know, & hopefully you will getting your orders soon.

Edited by carolsag

Um... *bites nails*

Is it bad of me to wonder where my package is. I never got a CnS, so I don't have a tracking thing I can check compulsively, but CCNow says it was shipped, and people after me have been getting CnS's...

I don't doubt it was probably sent, considering I didn't get a CnS for my last order, either...and I have no doubt the lab is really really busy, and it's a bit silly to worry about it...

But I really want my locket. :P

CCNow's "shipped" just means your order was harvested by the Lab or Trading Post. It has absolutely nothing to do with when your order is actually shipped. It's a very common misunderstanding, though. :P

Quick question -- what did you order, Aingeal? I ask because you say it's from the Lab, but you mention a locket, which would be from the Trading Post, and they are separate companies. Sometimes people combine perfume and Trading Post stuff into one order instead of making separate payments for each business, so that holds up their orders. I don't know if that's the case here, obviously, but -- just checking!

Edited by angharad

Um... *bites nails*

Is it bad of me to wonder where my package is. I never got a CnS, so I don't have a tracking thing I can check compulsively, but CCNow says it was shipped, and people after me have been getting CnS's...

I don't doubt it was probably sent, considering I didn't get a CnS for my last order, either...and I have no doubt the lab is really really busy, and it's a bit silly to worry about it...

But I really want my locket. :D

CCNow "shipped" doesn't mean it actually shipped necessarily. It changes to that once the lab harvests your order to begin working on it.

USPS Click N Ship notices are what you usually get when it has shipped.

ETA: Yeah, what angharad said :P

Edited by Delirium1009

I know their seperate companies. I ordered a locket from the trading post, and oils from the lab on the same day. The oils came without me getting a CnS, and that's why I was wondering about my trading post order too, because that's the one that's outstanding. I was wondering if it would be bad for me to email the trading Post and ask, since other people are getting CnS's for orders ordered after mine, is all. I checked all my filters too, and I just didn't get anything after my order confirmation email.

I'm neurotic and on pain meds, hopefully that made more sense.

Hi everyone, I just have a quick question;

I made two orders in Sept and haven't gotten CnS yet for either. One order was made Sept 20, the other Sept 26th. Should I be emailing the lab and asking about my orders? They were made via Paypal, and both payments were accepted.

Am I just getting antsy? (I had made an order on the 16th of Sept and already have that one here.)

Thanks for any input :P

Stephanie

I made two orders in Sept and haven't gotten CnS yet for either. One order was made Sept 20, the other Sept 26th. Should I be emailing the lab and asking about my orders? They were made via Paypal, and both payments were accepted.

Am I just getting antsy? (I had made an order on the 16th of Sept and already have that one here.)

Stephanie

I would wait a bit. I just got my order from the 19th only a few days ago and I only live a couple of hours from the lab. :D

Stephanie

I would wait a bit. I just got my order from the 19th only a few days ago and I only live a couple of hours from the lab. :D

Thanks Portalkat, I think I'm just getting antsy cause my first order came so quickly!

i ordered the same day as someone that lives in europe (i live in the us) and they got their cns before me. i'm going to wait a couple more days of course before completely worrying but i'm impatient and think i should have mine before someone in europe!

I've oticed that it seems they send out international orders in bulk so there will be a wide order date range in there. I'm sure it makes it easier for them to send a whole bunch of internationals at once.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one freaking out.

When I made a query about my order on answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com, I kept getting that Mailer-Daemon thing sent back to me.

I ordered on the 15th of October, and it says it was shipped on CCNow on October 31st. Glad to know that I can stop crying because CCNow's shipped doesn't mean it was actually shipped. I'm very impatient, obviously, but now I can feel a little relieved and hope that the actual CnS comes soon.

My husband turned me on to BPAL and I decided to order on Monday (Nov. 3) I was so eager to order I didn't read through Shiny and New. My bad. So when I ordered, I and CD now asked if I wanted to use Paypal I said yes and went on my merry way. Now I realize I made a goof. What, if any thing, do I do? I ordered Samhain and would hate for it to be pulled before I could get any. :P

My husband turned me on to BPAL and I decided to order on Monday (Nov. 3) I was so eager to order I didn't read through Shiny and New. My bad. So when I ordered, I and CD now asked if I wanted to use Paypal I said yes and went on my merry way. Now I realize I made a goof. What, if any thing, do I do? I ordered Samhain and would hate for it to be pulled before I could get any. :P

It will go through, it's just that the lab gets hit with fees twice when you use Paypal through CC Now. They are charged the fees through CCNow and again through Paypal. I think it happens quite a bit with newbies, so don't sweat it too bad. The order will still go through all right.

thanks so much, I've been feeling guilty all day. I'll do it right next time.

It will go through, it's just that the lab gets hit with fees twice when you use Paypal through CC Now. They are charged the fees through CCNow and again through Paypal. I think it happens quite a bit with newbies, so don't sweat it too bad. The order will still go through all right.

I ordered on October 17th directly through the lab. Is there a way to track it now? Cause I wants my new yules!!!!! YAY! :P

My roommate and I are getting nervous, because I don't think my payment has cleared from a 10/15 order from the lab (the last I checked my card statement), and people who ordered on 10/23 have already gotten a cns. And my roommate ordered from the Trading Post on the same day and still hasn't gotten an e-mail about her shirt. And she usually gets her TP stuff before I get my oils.

I think I'm over worrying, but I want to sniff the yules to see if I like them and want to possibly include them in my next order. I think I'm just greedy and impatient. :P

I tried to email the lab twice about ordering one of the Sleepy Hollows scents by money order. No reply yet. Sent the payment for it anyhow but no idea if I'll actually get the bottle.