Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
sookster

agent provocateur

anybody know of a similar bpal blend or blend(s)???

i know beth has a ton of gorgeous rose scents but what about straight up patchouli

to mix with ??

besides fritz' exclusive batch of patchouli

which was just that.....patchouli and rose is fucking amazing........

Edited by sookster

What about:

Wanton Feminine sexuality in it's rawest form. Palmarosa, red sandalwood, attar of rose, patchouli.

or

Rakshasa This haunting, exotic scent is named in honor of the shapeshifting demons from Hindu mythology. Sandalwood with rose and patchouli. (Gender neutral)

Personally, I really like Wanton despite most roses going funny on my skin, so I can heartily recommend it

Yes, Rakshasa has both patchouli and rose, but it's very, very light. I think so, anyway. It almost has a fresh, lemon-y overtone. But hey, you might like it, so give it a try. I second the Wanton recommendation. Wanton is lush and very feminine.

Edited by riddel

I thought Rakshasa smelled rather strong to me. But maybe because I can smell patchouli a mile away, and I'm not a fan of it. But I was actually thinking of keeping it around - the rose did smell very nice with the patchouli, I must say.

Voting for Rakshasa here. It's a really nice, earthy scent and the rose works really well.

If you don't mind having a few more notes, To a Woman sounds up your alley. The notes are: Benzoin, cassis bud, patchouli, rose otto, and petitgrain. Benzoin adds a really nice sweet, cologney note to a lot of perfume oils.

Sign in to follow this