Strange goddess, brown as evening to the sight,Whose scent is half of musk, half of havanah, Work of some obi, Faust of the Savanah, Ebony witch, and daughter of the night.   By far preferred to troth, or opium, or sleep, Love vaunts the red elixir of your mouth. My caravan of longings seeks in drouth Your eyes, the wells at which my cares drink deep.   Through those black eyes, by which your soul respires, Pitiless demon! pour less scorching fires. I am no Styx nine times with flame to wed.   Nor can I turn myself to Proserpine To break your spell, Megera libertine! Within the dark inferno of your bed.   A pounding heartbeat coalesced into scent: demonic passion and brutal sexuality manifested through myrrh, red patchouli, cognac, honey, and tuberose and geranium in a breathy, panting veil over the darkest body musk.   In the bottle It's a pale orange liquid. Mmm. Warm musk, sensual and quite beautiful. I couldn't believe how wonderful it smelled when I sniffed the imp. On Oh man this is a 5 star blend, I can tell already. The Tuberose, Honey and Musk act as this sexy sweet warm sensuality over the dark myrrh, cognac and patchouli. This is absolutely fabulous on my skin. 30 minutes The dark musk is not primary now but still there, the thick myrrh and light floral are present now with the warmth of the other scents. Throw: Some Scent category: foody/incensy/floral Summary Initially it's warm and sensual and a tad sweet, just right. Then it becomes a bit less romantically playful and darker as it dries with the myrrh, patchouli and cognac , all the while a wee floral soapiness springs up from the tuberose and geranium. It all goes together so well. Purchase again? Yes, a 10ml. 1-5 rating (5 being best) 4.5