Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ChupaChup

The Hamptons

The scent of a Cosmopolitan cocktail.

Yep, that's a Cosmo alright! I love all of the Lab's fizzy blends, it just blows my mind that something can smell effervescent. I do have other fizzy scents that I like better than this one though, so thankfully I won't have to try to hunt down a bottle.

It's a nice fizzy cosmo alright. It's very sweet and is almost more like cosmo mix rather than one with the booze. While I do think it's nice, it doesn't grab me. I'm glad to have tried it, but I won't need more.

Wet: Citrus and booze. Something a little soapy as well.

Dry: This blend can definitely hold its' own; it's still plenty strong after the wet stage. It's a little fizzier than the wet stage, but overall pretty similar.. which includes the note I'm reading as soapy.

It's an okay blend, but there's plenty of other boozy scents I prefer over this one.

Edited by donkehpoo

The Hamptons is mainly ocean spray cranberry juice on me, sweet-tart, bright reddish pink in color, with just a hint of lime.  It's not particularly boozy on me, and "effervescent" (i.e. champagne scents and the like) is a category I usually avoid.  But I can see this having anti-depressant qualities on the right wearer -- it has a spirit-lifting vibe. Try this if you like bright, fruity, sweet-tart summery blends. 

I was generously frimped this by a forum member! This is pretty true to the description. I get cranberry, lime, booze, and a hint of some effervescence. Unfortunately I don't really enjoy aldehydes that much so this isn't for me, but I'm glad I got to try it!