Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
ocicat

Desperately Seeking Bergamot!

I love bergamot. I grew up with Earl Grey tea, so the smell of bergamot evokes a lot of memories!

I recently received Zephyr and I was looking forward to the bergamot note in the oil, but to me it was all lemons and cinammon (!). It's pretty....but there's no bergamot.

I was just wondering if there are any oils where bergamot is a prevelant or top note and not just hidden in the background.

I searched on the website and found that Fae, Succubus, and Baghdad all have bergamot as well as several of the Mad Tea Party oils.

Can anyone help me out here? I needs me some bergamot!

Fellow bergamot lover! Here are the oils that I tried that I found to have a good bergamot scent (at least on me)

Wilde

Fae (and what a great combo too, an unusual take on bergamot!)

Oberon (this was the best one so far to me!)

I didn't find that Alice smelled like bergamot at all unfortunately

Popping in on the bergamot thread to bemoan the disappearance of my beloved Severin, the perfect Earl Grey tea scent. I suspect the discontinuation had to do with unavailability of whatever component made the leather note, as De Sade disappeared around the same time. I hope Beth creates a similar scent.

I agree on Okayaki - I do find that quite bergamot-y. I also find Aizen-Myoo, Night-Guant and Shattered to have a bergamot feel (although I'm pretty sure in some of those the listed note is grapefruit.)

Sign in to follow this