Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
lorajc

Order Shipped Emails???

I have 2 orders that CC-Now states shipped 4/29 and 4/30. Is this now accurate and has anyone been getting USPS shipping confirmation emails?

I don't want to get excited prematurely.

The dates that CCNow lists as shipping dates are not necessarily real shipping dates - that's just when the Lab "pulls" them for picking/packing/shipping. You should still get a USPS e-mail when they ship for real.

I have 3 orders pending. CC now lists them all as "Shipped" on the same date (4/29), though they are about a week apart. However, I have only got one shipping confirmation from the USPS. So I am guessing that only the first one has actually shipped.

Hope that helps.

I thought that, too, that they might have been combined, but when I got my orders a month ago, even though they were both placed only two days apart, they were sent seperately, though they arrived on the same day. Go figure.

Really? Does that happen often? (Combining orders, that is).

I wasn't expecting something like that- though, obviously, you're not going to hear me complain if it does.

It does if you ask them to, I think. I asked Nella to get my two orders combined for us, and she said it was done.

As for CCNow, they 'Shipped' date on their site just means BPAL has pulled the order from them. You get an email from USPS when it's actually shipped. When was your order placed? Beth's most recent update said seh has shipped all orders through April 7th.

I got notification from USPS that my order was supposed to be shipped out Thurs, but it hasn't updated at all yet. Is the USPS slow in updating, or is it possible it hasn't shipped yet?

Mine was placed 4/7, 4/8 (when I found out I had more to spend), and 4/15 (when I plain out wanted to confuse my husband, hee).

When I made the 4/8 one I did mention that my druthers would be for them to ship with the 4/7. But I also knew that sometimes that is a hassle to keep everyone sorted out, so no big deal if they were separate.

Besides that, I am a slow tester- I can only manage to wear a scent a day without too much sensory overload. By the time I get done testing the ones that I got, the rest of the orders will be there either way. And after a long day of work, coming home to a mailed package of goodies is never a bad thing, no matter how many times it happens. (Just ask Amazon.com, they know me by name there)

Edited by Hallows_Eve

I got notification from USPS that my order was supposed to be shipped out Thurs, but it hasn't updated at all yet. Is the USPS slow in updating, or is it possible it hasn't shipped yet?

USPS is slow in updating. When I got my last order, it didn't update until the day it was delivered.

USPS is notoriously slow about that. By the time I got my notice that it was actually delivered, I had my package in my greedy little hands. But if you got the email then it was indeed shipped. It usually takes 2-4 days from the day it was shipped.

Mine was placed 4/7, 4/8 (when I found out I had more to spend), and 4/15 (when I plain out wanted to confuse my husband, hee). 

When I made the 4/8 one I did mention that my druthers would be for them to ship with the 4/7. But I also knew that sometimes that is a hassle to keep everyone sorted out, so no big deal if they were separate.

I did something similar . I placed an order on 4/16 and another on 4/19 because hubby wanted more too. But I was able to get Nella to combine the two for us, to save on a little shipping, and a little hassle for the Lab .. better to send one box than two, I figure!

I never got an e-mail from USPS, BPAL or anyplace else on my last order, not on the first one that got lost nor the second one that didn't. The only way I have any clue as to the status of my order, and even that is vague, is that it lists on CCNow as "shipped" which means that BPAL actually has the order. Maybe I'll get a USPS e-mail this time, who knows. As long as I get my package, that's enough for me.

i've never gotten a usps email, either, but i'm *pretty* sure that mine is on its way because i ordered on 4/6, and i think i remember reading that batch had shipped.

My orders are from 3/26/04, 4/5/04, 4/12//04 and 4/18/04. Maybe they are combining them cuz they all say shipped over the last couple days, but no USPS shipping email yet.

The first two have probably shipped already; the second two are probably in the process of being filled right now...I don't think they would combine shipping unless you requested it, though...or if the same person filled both and happened to notice...

I just got a second notice from USPS for shipping yesterday- so the 4/7 and 4/8 are being shipped separate. Tis okay, though- all good.

I got a notice that said BPAL was supposed to ship the package on 4/30, but it's 5/3 already and they haven't updated it!

I've, again, received no shipping order on this last order. According to Beth, my order was shipped at the end of March, but I never got a notice on it, never received the package, and when she enters the shipping number she had into the USPS website, it comes up blank. She was going to reship last weekend, but I still have not received a USPS shipped notice, so I don't know whether it reached the PO or not. This is getting frustrating.