Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Snow White

New team helper

Hello and welcome, Nella! Sounds like you have a great ... and possibly challenging job ahead of you .. with as impatient as we all are! *winks*

welcome nella!

(and i moved it here coz i thought it was important enough to be an announcement and not just an introduction!)

Hi Nella,

Welcome! Really happy to have you helping out. I hope to get to know you a bit. Take care of Beth and company!!

Welcome Nella! It's always nice to see lab workers posting here as it helps prevent confusion from spreading, as well as serving as a reminder that there are people helping Beth.

Hope the forum becomes a place for you to play as well as work! Welcome!

Hi Nella!

It must be great, seeing the Lab in all its glory and helping out.

:P

Hope you enjoy your new job anyway!

~WOOHOO!!~ What great news!

I hope you enjoy your new job and hanging out with us when you can.

Welcome!

Hi all! I'm back from the dead, so to speak. It's been really rough lately, and its been all I could handle just getting through the day with everything that's been going on. I wanted to post a formal introduction for Nella, but it looks like she's done that herself. :P She is a very welcome addition to the BPAL family, and is here to help me keep up with emails, public postings and store gossip. Without Nella, the site update would never get done, the emails would keep getting further and further backlogged, and I probably would have ended up in a loony bin within the span of a month. Just prior to Nella coming on board I started having nightmares [no exaggeration] that emails were coming in to my home computer from the theatre and the Lab nonstop and wouldn't pause long enough for me to answer everything. As of the day we hired her, I

finally

got

some

sleep.

*sigh*

I'm going to start a new thread in the announcements and formally introduce everyone that's helping out with the Lab and give an indication of our current status with orders.

It's great to hear from you, Beth. I'm glad things are sorting out and I'm VERY glad you got some sleep. Take care of you. **HUGS**

I, too, am glad to hear that you got some much-needed and much-deserved sleep, woman! You even sound more relaxed... :P

Thats wonderful Beth!! A good nights sleep works wonders! And again, thanks so much Nell!!

Beth, sounds like all the changes you're in the process of instituting will be great and helpful for us forum members and a lot healthier and saner for you. Congratulations!

Nella, welcome! :P What's your story, if you don't mind me asking? How did you end up hooking up with BPAL? (We forum members are a nosey lot. Well, I'M nosey, at any rate.)

Hi you guys :D

Thank you soooo much for all the warm welcomes, you guys are so sweet and nice (there should be more peeps like you in the world and this place would be a better place). :D

I am so lucky to be part of this lab. I love working here - Beth and the boys are such good people and the product - my oh my I am so overwhelmed how good it is! I am still trying to smell them all lol - but so far my favs are Snow White (but of course :D , Snake Oil (esp. when it is on a boy), Libra and Haunted has grown on me.

I met the gang at a local goth club here in Hollywood and we became friends very quickly. And don't worry I will take good care of our lab goddess and the boys (am doing the best I can so Beth doesn't have any more nightmares). As for my story, well Beth is suppose to post my bio soon and if you are still not satisfied :D I'll post more.

You guys ROCK! :P

yours truly,

Nella aka Snow White