Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
thelaurenator

Campfires, bonfires, fireplaces, burning wood and leaves...

Itty bitty bump to add a recommendation.

The Night Hag Visits the Lapland Witches (Black sandalwood, woodsmoke, Terebinth pine, blue cypress, styrax, frankincense, chamomile maroc, and nutmeg) from the Pickman Gallery "Torment and Reverie" limited series has a gorgeous, authentic woodsmoke note in it, amidst the sandalwood, pine and nutmeg.

Bonfire SN is a really sharp autumn bon fire scent (of course!) It has some phenomenal throw, too!

There's also an atmosphere spray for it that I love spraying on my hoodies to give them that cozy scent that lingers on your clothes after a bonfire!

Balefire is about the same, but it has a sweeter edge to it. (not quite like Samhain but like a burning Samhain? I guess?)

October is that perfect, crisp autumn air with smoke in the background.

I've only tried a wee sniffy of bonfire night and my first thought was bonfires and burnt coffee(the treacle.) It smelled exactly like camping in autumn to me: Waking up in a cold tent to the smell of your fire smoking and rekindling it to make a pot of coffee and breakfast.

Rumplestilzchen! (smoke and bbq) and Dragon's Hide (smoke with a drop of juicy sweetness) are my favorite smokes.

My new smoky favourite is Baby's First Krampuslauf - which, in my head, is "chocolate bonfires". <3