Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Belladonnastrap

Harry Potter Spoilage? No Way Jose!

Attention all forumites!

As most of you know, Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince comes out tomorrow (or now for you lucky folks on the other side of the pond!) and quite a few of us are diehard potterfiends. So with that said:

HARRY POTTER SPOILERS NOT MARKED AS SUCH WILL RESULT IN BELLADONNASTRAP COMING OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND FORCING YOU TO LOOK AT NAKED PICTURES OF MICHAEL JACKSON WHILE SHE BLASTS BADLY DONE POLKA VERSIONS OF NINE INCH NAILS SONGS IN YOUR EAR :P

Please PLEASE, utlize the spoiler tag, use sp & /sp with brackets. Also, most of the modding team will be slow to do mod duties as we're all diehard fans and will be plowing through the books. Give us a week or so :D

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and a special "HUZZAH" goes out to all my fellow Ravenclaws!

~Belladonnastrap/Karyn

A week huh? I'm planning I downing ballz and yellow jackets so I can finish it this weekend.

But to reinterate how to use the spoiler tags it's:

[sp]
OMG Voldemort was bludgeoned to death very slowly with wiffle bats and Snape and Flitwick eloped.  BEST BOOK EVER!!!
[/sp]

which will produce:

Spoiler

OMG Voldemort was bludgeoned to death very slowly with wiffle bats and Snape and Flitwick eloped. BEST BOOK EVER!!!

Just a note, as a non-Potter fan on the mod team, if anybody needs anything I will be around quite frequently this weekend! :P

Just a note, as a non-Potter fan on the mod team, if anybody needs anything I will be around quite frequently this weekend!  :P

Me too :D

Sign in to follow this