Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
PurringPulsar

Concentration

A useful aid in study and ritual. Dot this oil onto your palms and then rub them together vigorously. Then inhale the scent to intensify your mental focus and clear your mind of errant thoughts. This blend will sometimes provoke sudden insight into problems, and consequentially can be used for inspiration.

This is has a lemony smell and an immediate wakening/clearing effect. Then it wears off after a few minutes. :huh?:

This is amazing! I took my imp to work so I could use it to help my focus on my new work and learning some new things. The first day, all it helped me to focus on was my blog. Mind you I did produce 2 large posts, so that was good. The last couple days I have used it again and I have really cracked down on good work. Yesterday I went through the weekend work and loaded a bunch of records before lunch. After lunch I didn't really have anything left to do, so I did more soap research :)

The smell is amazing, super lemongrass and peppermint. It does not last a long period of time, but it does what it needs to do. A+ ^_^

Loveeeee this. It's definitely got a strong lemongrass note as well as something minty and maybe some herbals, so if you don't like those notes you probably won't be down for this.

I think this one is a mix of aromatherapy and intent, but it works very well for me to clear my brain fog and actually get things done. The only downside is that I sometimes keep on putting off putting it on (because procrastination) and then end up a little overly stimulated because I'm trying to get too much done in a short amount of time.

It's not the longest lasting scent (about 1-2 hours, for me, until it's totally gone) but considering how I use it, that's fine. I think, like, 7 hours of intense concentration would be a bit much for me, and I just reapply when necessary. It grounds me when I start a task, and when I start losing focus I huff my hands and then get back to work. (I've also only been using it on my palms, per the instructions, so I don't know if it would last longer on pulse points.) It works especially well for the stuff I've been dragging my feet on, like responding to emails, and keeps me from wandering off too much.

Definitely getting a bottle when I run out. <3