Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Morrighana

Gourmand - Foody Scents - General Recommendations

Agree with Stekk! From the Yule update, Giljagaur is also pretty foody with the coconut + cinnamon!

Well, I have to pimp Chocolate Stout Cupcake, Strawberry Sufganiyot, Muddy Puddles, The Instructional Manual, Mystical Aphorisms of the Fortune Cookie, Sticky Eyeballs and Floppy Entrails.

Also, not sure Mari Lewd, Pumpkin Spice Cookie, Pumpkin Lager, Feeding the Dead, Hard Cider Cake, Huesos de Santos, or Stale Marshmallow Chick have been mentioned.

Also, Gingered Chocolate Souffle and La Belfana (violet candies).

Less mentioned but delicious Yule Lad Stufur if memory serves is the bread and apricot jam guy?

Edited by sprout

Well, I have to pimp Chocolate Stout Cupcake, Strawberry Sufganiyot, Muddy Puddles, The Instructional Manual, Mystical Aphorisms of the Fortune Cookie, Sticky Eyeballs and Floppy Entrails.

Also, not sure Mari Lewd, Pumpkin Spice Cookie, Pumpkin Lager, Feeding the Dead, Hard Cider Cake, Huesos de Santos, or Stale Marshmallow Chick have been mentioned.

Less mentioned but delicious Yule Lad Stufur if memory serves is the bread and apricot jam guy?

Gattepefur was the bread and jam fellow. Stufur is like medieval carrot cake, to me, so also worth mentioning! And not to forget BPTP, The Strange Old woman is like a delicious cinnamon pecan roll....mmmm.

Moons of Jupiter: Adrastea is also really foodie on me - like warm pastry with honey and cream - yummy and comforting.

Those are the only ones I can think of right now that may not have been mentioned up thread, as they are fairly recent.

ETA: Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcake! How could I forget it, it's so delicious on me.

Edited by LizziesLuck

Gattepefur was the bread and jam fellow. Stufur is like medieval carrot cake, to me, so also worth mentioning! And not to forget BPTP, The Strange Old woman is like a delicious cinnamon pecan roll....mmmm.

Moons of Jupiter: Adrastea is also really foodie on me - like warm pastry with honey and cream - yummy and comforting.

Those are the only ones I can think of right now that may not have been mentioned up thread, as they are fairly recent.

ETA: Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcake! How could I forget it, it's so delicious on me.

Agree about Adrastea. The rose note dominates on me most of the time, but in the bottle and during That Time of The Month, it's cream cheese pastry with honey and a hint of rose.

My favorite baked-good BPALs are El Dia de los Reyes (smells like a pan of brownies baking in the oven), Cockaigne (sticky-sweet honey-cake), and Frosted Pumpkin Spice Cookie/Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcake, but I have a bottle of The Strange Old Woman on the way that I have high hopes for.

Jack is amazing cinnamon-spiced peach pie hot from the oven for approximately five minutes until it's finished drying on my skin. Whatever element it is that creates the hot/baking peaches smell, my skin eats it immediately.

I really enjoyed Unicorn Junk which has a sort of coconut meringue fluffy thing going on. Anybody have some new foodie scent loves to pimp here cuz our thread needs love?

Edited by sprout

I just got my hands on a half bottle of The Pancake Bell! I’ve been lovin’ my decant and glad to upgrade before cooler weather.  

A yummy gingerbread and honey scent sprinkled with nuts and a mug of ale nearby. It somehow morphs into a delicious pancake scent after the spices meander off.

Great longevity, too! :yum:

Edit: I just looked up daryole and it’s a custard dessert. I can totally pick up the creaminess in the dry down. 

Edited by artisjok