Okay, here's a bit of background info:   Most of my life, I've worn "traditional" flowery perfumes. Lately, I've turned to wearing a lot of resiny/incensey scents, especially those containing Dragon's Blood(my absolute favorite single note). I tend to like sweet-ish scents, that are pervasive but not intrusive.   Now, I have always been wary of wearing foody scents. I was even hesitant to order Snake Oil due to its vanilla content, which I thought would be too foody for my tastes. Silly, I know. lol Anyway, I've discovered that I don't mind wearing it at all, and I get a really good response from others when I'm wearing it.   Sooo, I've decided to venture a bit further into the Gourmand category, but I want to start out light. I want something (or things, lol) either decidedly foody or just with Gourmand influences, but I don't want to smell like a restaurant kitchen or anything...too much...like that! You know what I mean?   I've been reading reviews like crazy, but it's oh-so-hard to decide. Anybody have any suggestions of foody scents for me to start off with?