Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Batgirl

"Warm" scents?

I find that I am cold all the time. Even in the heat of summer here in Chicago, air conditioning usually leaves me reaching for my sweater. I find I've been wanting to wear something warming almost every morning, but I don't have much that fits the bill. Today I'm wearing Sybaris and that seems warm, somehow. Any suggestions?

Tarot: The Sun! YES! :P And Scheherazade, if you like spice (saffron is a very warm spice)

And Alice and Antique Lace are very cuddly too :D

When I think "warm" BPAL scents, the first one that comes to mind is Morocco. Three Witches also strikes me as a warm scent.

I think I would have LOVED Antique Lace, but I don't think I'll ever get a chance to try it now.

Morocco! I hadn't thought of that.

Sadly Three Witches went pure cinnamon on me...which is warm, but not so pleasant to smell like.

Edited by Batgirl

I find sin, the lion and snake oil to be nice and warm. also chaste moon, if a bit candley to my nose. there's always miskatonic university which does smell exactly like irish coffee to me!

I find Morrocco and Scherazade the two warmest scents followed by O and Velvet.

Morrocco and Schereazade always make me feel nice and "cosy" too :P

Thanks for all the suggestions! Keep them coming...she says with a little fear. Between this, Chaos Theory, and the update Beth just promised us I'm going to be so broke...

blood kiss actually warmed me up. it's a little incensey, but i have a feeling that had nothing to do with it. there was something in blood kiss that made my skin feel tingly and made me warm almost instantly. i loved it.

the sun, the lion, scherezade, snake oil, and morocco are all great suggestions. i'd also like to throw in queen of sheba. it was dry, spicy, and definitely made me feel warm and golden.

I personally find Hamadryad to be a very warm scent.

Scylla mentioned Three Witches, too. Yes, I put that one in the warm scent category as well.

But here are some of my other warm scents: Haunted, Velvet, Bliss, O, Morrocco, Jack (but I'm still using the original Jack, so I don't know about the current one), Ravenous, and Serpent's Kiss.

And my all time favorite warm scent: Antique Lace... :P

-Leslie

I'm the same way. Cold unless it's over 70 degrees. I find that Faustus is really warming.

(It also makes me feel better when I'm crampy and nauseous; I've wondered if there's a therapeutic oil in the blend.)

I can't believe I forgot to add Dragon's Milk and Dana O'Shee. Those are also warm and cozy scents to me.

im suprised no one mentioned chimera... very warm scent for me... though you may not be down with the cinnamon

i agree with the lion, queen of sheba and sin! they are warm scents to me.

And Tamora! I don't like it's wet phase (like Georgia Peach SN? The first half of Tamora is PURE GA peach sn!!), but as it dries down...the peach mixes with warm creamy vanilla and a touch of amber :P warm and cozy...

Then again, I consider all BPAL vanilla scents to be warm :D

BPAL vanilla is the best. :P

Just seconding the recommendations for Velvet, Snake Oil, Scherezade, O, Morocco. But Velvet is my favorite of the warms that I know (so many more to try!) - to me, it's the very warmest.