Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
rouquinne

What to wear for Shakespeare's Birthday?

i am going to Shakespeare's birthday party tonight! it's an event with the dating website i belong to.

it's a cold, rainy day.

i've decided to wear black pants with a black and white renaissance-inspired top with red/gold metallic braid around the neckline.

current impage -

Umbra, Anathema, Desire, Queen, Masabakes, Loviatar, Katharina, Psyche, Nephilim, The Caterpiller, The Raven, Midnight, Zepher, Blood Kiss.

since i'm about 20 years older than some of the women attending - and about 10 years older than the majority of them - i'd like a "come hither" scent that will make me stand out!

:P

Come hither? Anathema strikes me as very, very sexy, at least on my skin. However, Blood Kiss is kind of sexy, and seems a little more appropriate for the event.

I was going to say Katharina, because it's Shakespeare's birthday...but it's not really a come hither kind of scent.

So how about Queen?

Description:

For use only by women. An extremely potent passion blend, used to great effect when you're converting feminine sexual energy into power.

Sounds perfect! And there are plenty of Queens in Shakespeare's work. And it smells wonderful.

Have fun! :P

Hmm...I've tried a few out of the ones that you listed. I've probably go with Desire.

i was standing in the bathroom with about 5 imps lined up in front of me and decided i HAD to wear Desire.

so i mixed a couple of drops of it with my unscented body lotion.

then i put Queen on my pulse points!

GREAT combo!!!!!

i was standing in the bathroom with about 5 imps lined up in front of me and decided i HAD to wear Desire.

so i mixed a couple of drops of it with my unscented body lotion.

then i put Queen on my pulse points!

GREAT combo!!!!!

Hello,

Queen would have been my choice also and Desire was a close second. You're list was nice of the imps you had to choose from though. Well good for you.. and that's what I think about Queen also.Yum! Yum!

Sign in to follow this