Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
slugbait

Ordering Imps

Is the RPG line impable? thanks :P

Yep! :)

Thanks! I did figure it out myself eventually, but great to have confirmation :D Can't wait, haven't placed an order in YEARS!

The basic rule of thumb: If it's on the left side of the Lab's site between (and including) Alchemists Local '93 and Wanderlust, it's impable. Everything else is not, although you can order pre-made complete sets (no breaking them up, no swapping them for something else when you order) of Panacea, Salon, and Last Unicorn imps, so, as a side note, decant circles of those three categories are not allowed on the forum.

Ok... I have a question. I have never ordered imps from the lab....yet...so I was looking at the web site and under the "imps Ears" section, it says that GC imps are available for $4 each...ok...BUT then under the FAQ part, it says that you can buy GC imps for $3.50...so can someone tell me how much they really are? :eek:

I'm sorry if this has been answered elsewhere - but I don't see the Henson scents (Labyrinth and Fraggle Rock) on the non-impable list. I"m assuming that's just out of date, but, oh, how I'd love imps of those. Can I order imps of Fraggle Rock??

If you look on the Fraggle Rock page it says that due to the nature of the project imps are not available. You should be able to join a decant circle, though.

I'm trying to order 12 imps on the new site, and my order subtotal is $48, not $44. If you order more than 6, does the $22/6 price not apply, or is that only for the new pre-packaged imp sets?

I've added 6 imps to my cart and the price is showing as $24 instead of $22. This appears to be an issue of the cart not resetting the price for the 6 imp discount.

I emailed last night noting the problem. Still waiting for a response.

I'm trying to order 12 imps on the new site, and my order subtotal is $48, not $44. If you order more than 6, does the $22/6 price not apply, or is that only for the new pre-packaged imp sets?

I can't find it to quote, but I believe Brian stated that the difference was being refunded after orders were made since the cart wasn't doing it automatically. Maybe it's in the thread about the new website?

I can't locate the thread about the new site. Link?

I can't find it to quote, but I believe Brian stated that the difference was being refunded after orders were made since the cart wasn't doing it automatically. Maybe it's in the thread about the new website?

Okay, sorry to double post, but I found the actual place that Brian said that, and it wasn't in the "Shiny New Website" thread at all. So here is the direct link to the post. :)

Thanks!

Okay, sorry to double post, but I found the actual place that Brian said that, and it wasn't in the "Shiny New Website" thread at all. So here is the direct link to the post. :)

Thank you!

I cannot figure out for the life of me how to do a custom imp order on some new GCs - in fact everything is an 'imp pack' and I can't split a new GC into just a single 4.00 imp. Help!

I cannot figure out for the life of me how to do a custom imp order on some new GCs - in fact everything is an 'imp pack' and I can't split a new GC into just a single 4.00 imp. Help!

New GC's? Do you mean the luper Excolos? I think they're meant to be LE but I'm not sure.

With the usual GC's you can click on select options and select 1/32oz Imp.

I think the new additions are general catalog (they say they are entering Excolo), but they have only the option for bottles at this time. After further thought I ended up just getting a single bottle of the mayan deity, but... it was much more confusing than usual.

I think the new additions are general catalog (they say they are entering Excolo), but they have only the option for bottles at this time. After further thought I ended up just getting a single bottle of the mayan deity, but... it was much more confusing than usual.

They are definitely in Excolo section and not in the LE. :) I think they just missed the coding on that. I sent Kaitlin a PM and will see what she says!

Whurps! Then I just paid an LE bottle for a GC bottle. Oh well, still sounds magnificent.

Oh dear. They're 17.50 on the site for me, I put them all in my cart just to make sure- I would email the lab and let them know you were over charged.

Whurps! Then I just paid an LE bottle for a GC bottle. Oh well, still sounds magnificent.

Yeah, I was charged $23 as well. I emailed the Lab with a copy of my receipt. I'm sure it will all be straightened out. :)

Sign in to follow this