Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Shipping Update

Still working on the [now] 12 returned boxes, and still working on a few straggling missing packages, but I wanted to post that we're clear through orders placed prior to 3/13.

I've been trying to come up with a way to post individual shipping updates here, but I can't think of a way to do it and maintain confidentiality. =/

I was about to write more, but my brain blanked out from fatigue.

:P Thanks for the shipping update, Beth! I placed my first order on the 16th, so mine can't be far behind! (rubbing hands together in anticipation)

Laurin

How about listing orders by the customer's zip code or CCNow order number?

(And just what be that mystery scent that you sent me, Miz Elizabeth? I'm dyin' to know!)

thanks for the update. It is very considerate of you to worryabout confidentiality. Don't overwork yourself and get lots of rest.

Thank you for the update! :P

My order should be here soon (if all goes well with the post and customs) and I am so excited!

(And thank you for the answer to my email - I really appreciate it!)

Thank you as well for the reply to my e-mail.

I was a pain in the neck because I asked you to hold my order until now. But hopefully that was one less order you had to catch up on.

So--I will be eagerly awaiting my oils in the weeks to come! I think listing a "shipped" list by CC Now Order Number would be just perfect! It would save you a lot of headaches and inquiry e-mails (like mine!) :P

Thanks!

What consideration! Its slim to impossible to find such thorough customer service, especially online.

I started breathing again, once i saw the "shipped" status on my order today. This will be the last rainy day without essence to make the gloom and doom worthy of a stroll through a muddy forest. :P

CXRNXLXXS

igive:myself:up

tothe:driving:rain

oooh well my order was placed on the 17th march so maybe it won't be too long for me now...Weeeeeeeeeee!!! :P

claire xxx

This is my first post, and it is to say YAY! My package should be arriving shortly. After reading all the reviews I can't wait to try some out for myself.

Edited by xoe

:D This is my very first post as well as my very first BPAL order! I ordered on 3-10 so I guess I can expect my imp ears in the mail soon! :P

Just out of curiosity, does this include orders placed on 3/13?

That's when I ordered mine, and my CCNow page says it has been shipped, but I know CCNow was arbitrarily assigning inaccurate shipped dates before, so I don't want to get my hopes up yet. :P

Also, does this include international (Canadian) orders?

Either way, yay, because if it hasn't been shipped yet I guess it will be in the next batch to go out! :D

I can't wait! You rock, Elizabeth!

Edited by Morrighana

Hey, by the way...

Welcome to the forum, xoe and jettgurrl! :P This forum is a nice, mellow place to be IMHO. Hope you enjoy your BPAL!

Just out of curiosity, does this include orders placed on 3/13?

That's when I ordered mine, and my CCNow page says it has been shipped, but I know CCNow was arbitrarily assigning inaccurate shipped dates before, so I don't want to get my hopes up yet. :P

Also, does this include international (Canadian) orders?

I was wondering the same thing. CCnow said that mine was shipped on the 13th and I am really hoping that it is on its way. I wonder how long it takes to get to Canada as well.

Hello Joey!

Welcome :D

We have a postal strike here in Ireland so Im still waiting for my order.

:D will it ever arrive????? :P

:P Thank you so much!!!

I placed my first order for Imp Ears on 3/18 & it is showing "shipped". My zip code is 07004 for my new BPAL buddies. Wheeee Ha!

My 6 year old has Spring Break next week & we are gettin' the heck outta here. I was worried that my order would sit on the porch for a week. Sad little order...all alone. Ahem, I digress. :D

Thank you again!

I hope you are feeling better, Beth! :D

RHM

'Beth

Panic time!

If one of the returns is mine from 7th Feb I'm now throwing another spanner in the works by moving house over the Easter holiday .... don't worry though as I've put a Post Office redirection in place and my son will be staying at our old address until he can find an apartment of his own that he can afford, so any packages currently in transit should still reach me safely ......

PS I've just e-mailed a shipping quotation request to Brian - when he replies and I PayPal the $$$ for it I'll advise my new address.

Rosie

XXX

Yay, good to see you've got your head above water again! Thank you for your hard work and returning emails (I will not speak of my friend who only told me she got her oils in a reply to a comment on her Livejournal... :P I love her anyway but still...). I'm really impressed and I've never received such good customer service.

Vita

For those of you who have been waiting a while..........HAVE FAITH!!!!!!

My order of imp's ears just arrived, and I placed the order on 02/18. I am so freakin' excited, I just about peed.

I'm in Canada, so for you folks up here with me who are a little worried, hang tight.

Elizabeth, you are a very generous woman. I will write more when my head stops spinning from pleasure.

Things definitely seem to be getting back on track delivery-wise, everyone. My 3/6 order arrived on 3/26! Of course, this meant that I had to place another order last night :P .

Hey everyone! This may be a little off of the subject but I was wondering If blackphoenix is ever going to put some oils up for auction on ebay ever again? :P

How about listing orders by the customer's zip code or CCNow order number?

Well my CCNow Order # is 40-3199 .. and was ordered on 07 Mar 2004. If this helps.

Just to say that I got my order today. Yay! My little imp of Three Witches was broken, the exteriors of all the little imps and their tags smell like Three Witches. I've got the imps all spread out on a tray, trying to get the scent to dissipate, so my whole house also smells like Three Witches. Luckily its a really nice smell. I don't mind it a bit.

Can't wait to try the others!

xoe