Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Imptress

Euphrosyne

Gardenia, tea rose, vanilla and jasmine.

This is an aged imp, but omg, it smells JUST like Lush's old discontinued deodorant Aromacreme. Which is AMAZING. I seriously loved the scent it gave my armpits. It's gorgeous!

Aside from that, it smells of Gardenia, Vanilla, and a wee bit of Jasmine to me. I barely get any tea rose which I am thankful for as I amp the hell outta roses. I love it.

In the imp: Gardenia and tart tea rose dominate. I can smell the jasmine, too, and just a hint of the vanilla.

Wet: Gardenia reigns, followed by the tea rose, and finally, the jasmine. Vanilla, where art thou? This smells like a tropical, almost-fruity floral.

Dry: The gardenia is still the star of the show, followed by the aforementioned notes. It's a heady, sweet floral scent, with the vanilla softening it a bit and adding some more sweetness and creaminess in the background.

Verdict: This is a little too heady for me, but I'm glad that I was able to try it.

*edit* I've changed my mind! I held onto the imp and retested it, and now the vanilla note is a lot stronger, which makes me appreciate the scent a lot more. It smells amazing now, with the gardenia and vanilla being the strongest notes on me. I'm going to continue holding on to this imp! I'm sure it will only continue to get better as it ages. :)

Edited by dementia_divine

In the imp, this was very floral, and this continued when it was wet. It was a loud but very pleasant floral. As it dried down, it became WAY more vanilla on me - but I amp the hell out of vanilla. I really liked the vanilla-floral it turned into on me, though. Overall, I thought it was a floral without a harsh edge, and I found it very pleasing throughout. Not quite bottleworthy for me, but the imp will likely get a fair bit of use.

Wet: Jasmine. Why am I testing Euphrosyne? Great throw, of course.

Dry: Oh, right. I wanted to try a vanilla-gardenia-rose scent, with maybe a little well-behaved jasmine tagging along. And this is a creamy, non-indolic jasmine, but there may be no such thing as well-behaved jasmine on my skin. From time to time I get whiffs of the scent I was hoping for, but then the jasmine shuts it down. Super pretty if this kind of sweet creamy white floral is what you're looking for.

Pretty flowers. This is nice, it doesn’t go soapy. Maybe it’s the vanilla that pulls everything together on me.