Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ipb

Sexy, Smutty, Seductive, Provocative... It's All in Here

Scherezade is definately an attention-getter! I've also gotten lots of compliments with Bastet. Both are these earthy, sexy scents that last pretty long so they are bound to make an impression. :P

If you take the word of the Kentucky National Guard and a bunch of Red Cross volunteers, Dorian is the most head-turning scent on the planet (I snuck it in for comfort when I packed and it caused mucho ruckus). :P

Is this the right place to ask this? hmmmm - I'm not sure....

Anyway, a persistent enabler - quimerula I'm looking at you! - sent me some Noir to - and I quote - Try; Drool; Review; Send Back!

I've tried and despite myself, have indeed drooled. To me this smells sophisticated, sexy and womanly and seductively challenging - in blunt masculine terms, this screams out "Come and have a go. If you think you're hard enough." :D

I don't have anyone around that I *want* to challenge in this way, but in case I ever develop a love life...

are there any other blends that are this potently seductive without being overwhelmingly floral?!

While I'm here, I've reread the whole thread. And of the ones suggested above for general male attention-grabbing, I've enjoyed O, Morocco, Snake Oil, Desire, Velvet, Aizen-Myoo, Dragon's Milk, Dana O'Shee, Bliss, Jack, Samhain, Bastet, Antique Lace, Chaste Moon, The Star, Snake Charmer, Anne Bonny... I think I need a man to experiment on :D

And Love Me I can see the sexiness of, as I spilled some on my top, where it worked far better than on my skin :D

although I think I may have to have some stand-by Scherezade, even if I don't personally like it - just for experimental purposes, you understand :P

Edited by Galen

I've found a new mankiller: Black Opal. I was wearing this the other night and had three (three!) men compliment me on my perfume. I asked them to describe how they thought it smelled (I always find this so utterly entertaining) and all three thought it smelled 'sweet.' Like flies to honey!

Afraid we haven't found a scent that matches my favorite yet, although one time we bought some incense that was supposed to be black opium, prior to burning we found it had a distinctive "feminine" scent, which was fine by me. :D

Although the one time I wore Bengal, you said it was...close. I need to wear that one again. [My husband really justs wants me to smell like an amplified version of me, which, when you think about it, is the highest compliment. :P ]

My husband doesn't really like perfumes on me (and won't wear any himself.) The only bpal he's remarked on was "House of Night", when he said, "Hey, that smells nice." High praise from him.

My boy is fond of me just smelling like me, and says so a lot. He's not a huge perfume fan, and refuses to wear any, although I try.

Of course, he's also admitted he's amused by my perfume hobby, so he puts up with it.

And if I want to get his attention: anything with vanilla in it. And cinnamon. He tells me he'll nibble on me if I wear chocolate, too, since he's a huge chocoholic, but it's vanilla that gets his attention.

I think the last one I wore that got a 'Hey, wow, that's nice!' when I wore it was Snake Charmer.

My brother, I just found out, loves the nice smelling things too, so I can make him try things on when I see him. :P

I think the last one I wore that got a 'Hey, wow, that's nice!' when I wore it was Snake Charmer.

I second the snake charmer. I get more compliments from random guy customers at my liquor store than any other BPAL.

Also, the first time my boyfriend smelled it on me, he got a hardon. "snake" charmer, 'nuff said...

:P

My hubby goes Ga-ga over dorian, hamadryad and the new samhain.

The way to his...ahem....is apparently through his stomach. Anything that reminds him of cake or apple pie makes him very happy.

Morocco.

Being as last time I checked I noticed I was a guy I can definitely attest to the power of Morocco! Mmm must go put this on judas and sniff her.

Hmm off the top of my head (did I post here already?) anyway off the top of my head.

ETA: Looks like I did already post most of these and only one page back no less. I R NERD

Velvet: Mmmm chocolatey sexy sultry and smoldering

Bathsheba: Oh mama! Papa like

Hellcat: I even get hit on by men when I wear this

Blood Kiss: Oh yeah this one's a good 'un Blood sugar baby, sex magic, sex magic, blood sugar baby...

Dorian: Wait does that mean I would swoon over Puddin'... nevermind.

Snake Oil: Spicey vanilla and the unmistakeable essence of... sex?

O: Oooooh oh oh oh oh ooooh oohhhh oooo ah mmmm ngg *perspire noise, perspire noise*

Edited by BlueStar

My boyfriend says he has liked every scent I have tried so far and have made a habit of wearing. The ones that I have noticed really get his attention are Mi-Go (which he says is his favorite on me), Dragon's Milk, The Unicorn, Arachne and 13. I tend to get quite a few compliments from several people when wearing Mi-Go. I also have to be careful about wearing Bliss because then I have the cats *and* the boyfriend trying to nuzzle me all the time. :P

The Mate rarely says anything about noticing what I'm wearing, but the other night after a decanting spree I had Pumpkins, Samhains, and Demons all on me; and he must've told me 6 times how good I smelled.

The only fragrance I've ever had men at work compliment me on is Whip. And wow, they start hanging out with me in droves. I'm married and so are most of them, so it's not overt, but there's definitely a level of attraction that I've noticed every single time I wear Whip.

As for my husband, he doesn't really care what I wear as long as it doesn't make him crave any particular foods he can't have.

My husband definitely looooves O on me, also Fire of Love

Did I get a bad imp? My imp of Fire of Love smells....like death breath. :P (sorry)

and if it is actually supposed to smell like that, does the scent change after a while? I've been wanting to try its voodoo properties but I'm scared it will have bad effects.

I just have to say, I posted last night saying "Whip" does it every time, and sure enough, I wore Whip again today and wow, you wouldn't believe the compliments from the guys I work with, all the attention, and even a free lunch. Woot! I should wear Whip every day!

And Love Me I can see the sexiness of, as I spilled some on my top, where it worked far better than on my skin :P

although I think I may have to have some stand-by Scherezade, even if I don't personally like it - just for experimental purposes, you understand :D

just reporting back that I now understand why Scherezade is so beloved; yup, it's damn sexy - not on my skin you understand (it doesn't smell right at all with my skin chemistry), but in the same way as Love Me - on fabric (or a scent locket MIGHT just work :D) - ROAR!! that red musk + spices effect is beautiful indeed

The boys seem to love Scherezade. I don't think it smells that great on me personally, but something about it had male friends sniffing my neck right in front of my boyfriend.