Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ipb

Sexy, Smutty, Seductive, Provocative... It's All in Here

I'm still doing a test on snake oil. I recently got an imp of it, Thanks to lovely lovely lab rats :P I've worn it once and got attention from both genders, then I tried it again last night and well 2 girls asked for my phone number. The research continues, I guess on my chemistry it's working more on girls.

Hee. The only male that pays attention to what scent I'm wearing is one of the guys at my workplace. :B

Whenever I wear anything foody/boozy, he's guaranteed to sidle up and comment on how nice I smell--so far Grog, Midway, Elegba, Absinthe, and Sugar Skull have garnered the most positive responses.

I actually wasn't very fond of Absinthe, but he loved it--so I gave it to him, and now I occasionally walk in the store to the smell of minty licorice. :P

sheesh, i wish in knew which scent knocked men off their feet. almost all the compliments i receive are from gals. the last guy to compliment me (he is gay, so no dice in the romance dept.) on my scent, he was smelling akuma. :P

My husband loves Perversion on me, and I also got a compliment on it (a rather fresh one, at that!) from an elderly gentleman bagging my groceries yesterday. It's my one and only BPAL compliment so far from a stranger; I plan to wear Perversion next time I go out with my friends to test the sex-aay on the non-geriatric, non-spouse male population.

I also second BlueStar's suggestion of Morocco. Yummy exotic goodness. :P

Edited by LyndaM

Perversion, Elegba, Snake Oil, Bathsheba, Morocco have all gotten me yummy results.

Dorian is okay but I don't get the *gotta do you now on the floor before I explode* reaction I get from the above.

Snake Charmer is my latest find in this category. I wore it at work last week, and a guy who is about 8 years younger than me got all complimentary with me. It's not just the snakes it charms!

Everyone's saying Blood Rose, and by jove, I agree!

Being not in the mood pretty much at all for weeks, I was surprised at how Blood Rose made me feel so sexy and ready to pounce. I believe I attacked the SO as soon as he walked into my room in a flurry of kisses and hugs. I added a little Dragon's Heart right over top of the somewhat-faded Blood Rose and he really liked that combo.

He smelled at my neck and said "Mmm... I really do like this scent on you!" when he has never said anything nice about the way I smell before. Needless to say, I take care to wear them around him when I'm feeling playful. Meow, I'd shag myself rotten if I could manage to pounce on myself :P

so far, i haven't found a scent that makes my BF pounce on me. he's a pretty good pouncer in general though, so i'm not complaining.

one scent has gotten an unsolicited comment and that was Alice: it's the snuggly scent, because he kept snuggling up to me that day and being all tender and kissy and said that i smelt good. but it wasn't a sex thing -- more of a love thing.

to be fair, i have yet to try the "sex scents". i have not tried O, Snake Oil, Golden Pripiapus, or many others. sadly, Scherzerade went to powder on me :P

hrm... i sense an imp pack in the making....

n.

I've yet to be "pounced" but I did get a nice reaction from Love Me from two guys I know that I usually don't get a reaction from at all.

On the other hand, my weakness is Laudanum. I put it on to test it and I wanted to pounce me. I dare say anyone who would wear this near me would be in for some very pouncy pouncing.

Have yet to be pounced by The Boy (don't see him often enough... :D ), but I will say that O makes me want to jump myself. Seriously. If I weren't me, I'd be all over me.

(Erm, not to sound arrogant. :P )

You're all lucky... my boy doesn't like perfume. Every BPAL I've worn around him has been "eh", or "it's kind of nice", but he always insists that he much prefers my natural scent. "Nothing smells better than you do". While most definitely complimentary :D it does diminish my enjoyment of being able to wear BPAL around him. Ah well, they're more for me I guess!! :P

I have never really gotten a compliment on the BPAL scents, but Queen seems to "work". I was testing some from an imp and got LOTS and LOTS of help selecting bread at the grocery store. It was an altogether memorable experience

:P

Most recently... Scherezade has gotten a compliment or two.. which feeds into the trend.

Edited by Summerpixy

My late fiancee *always* complimented me on how I smelled... his favorites were Dorian and Snow White. He really loved those two.

I think his other favorites were Pink Moon, Embalming Fluid, and Vixen.

(And BBW Vanilla Bean Noel, and Stila Midnight Bloom) :P

Snake Charmer is my latest find in this category. I wore it at work last week, and a guy who is about 8 years younger than me got all complimentary with me. It's not just the snakes it charms!

:D or maybe it is after all...... :D :P

sadly my guy has a cat nose , he dosent like perfumes or scented soap ,or anything that has scent on it and that means me too .

sadly my guy has a cat nose , he dosent like perfumes or scented soap ,or anything that has scent on it and that means me too .

Mine too, Kitten :D

I get to scratch that--my boy has come around quite nicely on some of the foodier scents--he LOVES Beaver Moon (go figure, he adores cheesecake too) really likes Miskatonic University (though he refers to it as "the oatmeal cookie one"). Beyond that, he actually has complimented me a few times on Vixen. I think he still hates the rest. Still, two qualify for big responses, yay! :P

Edited by Avery

:D or maybe it is after all...... :P :D

:D

Yeah, maybe I should be careful about where I wear it. No snakes need apply!

My boyfriend loves Sin on me. I'm not sure if it's the association with the word sin, or the oil itself, but he loves it. He's an Ex-Catholic, go figure.