Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ipb

Sexy, Smutty, Seductive, Provocative... It's All in Here

On a sexy date, I would wear Black Phoenix, Darkness, Kali, or Spellbound. Those are the most seductive scents I've tried so far; at least, I would probably be seducted if I smelled someone wearing them.

My boy-thing (whatever the hell he is!) adores my BPAL addiction, if only because every so often I say, "DAMN, I smell like sex!"

Anything with dragon's blood or wine or combination thereof is ASKING to be pounced, which works out very well because I like dragon's blood and wine, and I like to be pounced, and he likes to pounce me. He also adores citrusy scents, and I am dying to try out some sandalwood blends on him!

~Diamond~

My boy has a fondness for Dorian and O. In fact, O served as inspiration for a evening of hijinks, since the next morning, we were having breakfast and he asked what I perfume I was wearing. "O, I take it you liked it?" "Yeah, cause I was just intending to snuggle, but that smelled awesome and rawr."

-Jen, who gets along nicely with ambers, honey, and vanilla

Bumpitty-bump.

Here's an odd one. Whenever I wear Black Dahlia, I have to carry a stick to beat the men off with. I don't know what it is in that scent that they're responding to, but the response is unreal.

I've also gotten unsolicited male compliments on Frost Moon (my friend Javier went absolutely berserk over that one) and Kali (but that was just a "Hey, you smell nice!"). Black Dahlia seems to be the big winner, though.

My husband, he-who-rarely-likes-anything, told me he likes La Belle Au Bois Dormant...once. He also responded "well" to Antique Lace.

My boyfriend really loves Bordello. I think part of that is because it smells like gummi worms on me, and he loves them. Come to think of it, he seems to like candy-like scents period. I just wish he liked the smell of leather as much as I do. :P

But I don't know if Bordello turns him on or not. He just tells me I smell really good every time I wear it. I've never really gotten a big physical response from him because of perfume.

My boyfriend "likes" most things I wear...but only notices them when they're shoved under his nose. To which his response is "yeah, it's nice."

But damn man, I put on Graveyard Dirt then Anubis overtop and jesus was he all over me! To me the scent isn't sexy at all, just kinda yummy and evokes memories for me. He just couldn't stop sniffing me and getting close and stuff..just sooo what he normally isn't. Hell he never responded to #20 Love Oil, Red Devil, or All Night Long like this - or really, anything else. :P

I get a lot of compliments on Dragons Milk and Chaste Moon.

and I've never had an unconsumated wearing of Sacred Whore of Babylon.

Mr Galena goes on heat at the slightest waft.

My boyfriend went crazy last night....

He couldnt keep his hands off of me...kept smelling my hair.

It was rather amusing watching his agony. Am I sadistic? Naturally.

:P

Apparently he REALLY REALLY REALLY likes Dorian.

I adore my Brooklyn Boy. He also responded postivrly to Alice.

Im gonna try Snake Oil next...he likes vanilla.....ALOT.

I get lots of attention whenever I wear The Star. Dana O'Shee is also a big hit, as well as Sin.

Boy has responded well to Juliet and Hollywood Babylon. He even went so far as to agree that Hollywood Babylon smells like "devious cherries."

I wore Spellbound out to meet some friends. One of them went "Holy crap... you smell sooo nice."

I'm beginning to think that Beth's red musk works really well for me, since it is one of the common elements in both perfumes.

Dirty and Blood Amber... I went to Del Mar Fair with a friend of mine with the sexy smell of Blood Amber on me when it was open. It was funny how many people would randomly pull on me and tell how good I smelled or ask where did I get.As for Dirty it is a great smell and left a lasting impression on my 2 week trip out to no where land. Both work really well with catching the attention of males.

Bordello made Mr. Diabolique very snuggly. We were trapped in a car headed to South Pennsylvania; I wasn't going to glam myself up for a three hour car trip to the middle of nowhere, so I can say with confidence that he was googly-eyed because of the way I smelled rather than the way I looked.

Dorian was also a really, really big hit with him. Sometimes when he complimented me on the way I smelled (which was often), he'd say, "You must be wearing Dorian," even when I wasn't. We were in DC at a cafe in one of the sculpture gardens, and I took out my bottle to reapply. He smelled it and went, "Damn, Beth is amazing."

Yes, he knows her by name. When I first got into BPAL, I would gush and pour over her talents, so at the very least he's a good listener.

On a particularly steamy night, I was wearing Desire. He complimented me and, this time, he actually asked what it was called. When I told him, he coyly said, "Well, I don't see why..." That was a surprise to me, because he's not really into heavy scents.

The husband either likes Rakshasa or likes what Rakshasa does to me. I'm not certain which :P

I've had good reactions to Sin. There's something very sexy about that scent - apparently I'm not the only one that thinks so!

Will have to give Schezerade another try - funny story!

My husband really likes Bastet, Hetairae and Snake Oil, but he's an old (although younger than I am) hippie/goth/computer geek guy, so factor that in. All the guys at work seem to like Snake Oil and Chaste Moon.

My Boy likes Swank on me so much that I bought a big bottle. He also goes nuts over Baobhan Sith, Storm Moon and La Belle Dame Sans Merci. When I wear Dirty my Sgt. will stop dead in his tracks and notice - every time :P

Today I wore Bastet, and my boy couldn't stop sniffing and kissing my neck. I don't know if he was trying to figure it out or if he just really, really liked it, but that might be taken into consideration.

wore snake oil to work last week and 4 times people said there was a lovely smell in the office :D

wore sea of glass the other day and a a guy at work said that i smelled lovely, like fresh, clean washed hair :D

unfortunately none of them have made Gaz leap on me :P

My boy really disliked O and Yog Sothoth (both of which i love, oi).. he said "You don't smell like Alli". So I guess maybe those scent don't seem like me.

He kind of liked Dragon's Heart and Dracul. He really hated Bluebeard and Ultraviolet.

I have yet to find the scent that will drive him wild.. or at the very least make him say that he likes how I smell!

I've always received positive feedback (from other people's boyfriends, no less) with Sin, Blood Rose, and Dorian.

My own boyfriend is less attuned to scent. He thinks everything smells like 'spicy cookies.' Even the florals. :P