Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ipb

Sexy, Smutty, Seductive, Provocative... It's All in Here

I'm sure it says something about me on some deep level that, when I think of perfume, I think of sex. I've always been drawn to scents that give me that musky, spicy, salty, tangled in the bedclothes slink. So naturally, one of the first BPAL categories I was drawn to was Ars Amatoria. But what scents do all of you find sexy? The scents that end up in tearing off the lingerie, right here, right now lust?

Bathsheba is a big hit of sexy to me, as was Spellbound. Lately, Ravenous and Hunger have been calling to me (even though Ravenous the name immediately makes me think of that awful movie about cannibals in the Old West!). Rapture, Whip and Scherezade are demanding attention, too. Uh-uh, I think I see an imp order coming! Thought I have to say, I smelled Gucci's Guilty Black and the only thing I could say was "That smells like sex." I've been afraid to sample it again, because there is no way it could smell THAT GOOD!

So what notes or combinations have you found that really put you in lust?

Edited by nekan

Maybe you can find some more here.

For me it's definitely Snake Oil, Blood, and Womb Furie (though that is an LE). They are sexy as hell! A lot of people also think of O as one that smells like sex. I also like that one, but only layered with Snake Oil.

Yep...agree with Snake Oil. Guess it depends on what level of sexy you want.... Snake Oil is sexy, but sophisticated to me, where as O or Smut it like down and dirty sexy..... if that makes sense! :)

Perversion is my go-to sexy time scent! I just sniff it and feel sexy.

The perfect scent to wear to your next bondage ball, dungeon adventure or sojourn to your favorite pleasure dome. Smoky rum and black tobacco with a whisper of steamy leather with a splash of crystalline chardonnay, layered over a sensual, sweet, and deceptively magnetic base of tonka.

Dee puts me in an insanely lustful mood. Make that AGED Dee. I pulled out an imp that was a few years old and could not believe the effect it had on me. I want to try it fresh to see if it's the same. Leather notes in general have been screaming sex to me lately, which is interesting because I used to hate leather. So strange how my tastes have evolved over time.

Edited by BlackLace

Peacock Queen. Smells like arousal. Can't go into details without TMI, or sounding like a cheap paperback (Pupils dilated, she shook out her touseled mane, let out a low, throaty laugh, and pushed him onto his back. "These pants," she purred, "have entirely too many buttons.")

Peacock Queen. Smells like arousal. Can't go into details without TMI, or sounding like a cheap paperback (Pupils dilated, she shook out her touseled mane, let out a low, throaty laugh, and pushed him onto his back. "These pants," she purred, "have entirely too many buttons.")

:rofl:

I love sexy fragrances too. Red Lantern is my favourite. I also love the Post's Revenant Rhythm - sex in a bottle, that stuff is! Can't wait until a perfume oil of RR is released!

I find Depraved quite sexy as well, and one of my new sexy faves is Now Winter Nights Enlarge.

I feel confident when I wear Snake Oil and Mme. Moriarty, which makes me feel sexy! And my hubby loves both of those too, so that helps :)

Dragon's Musk (especially very aged) is the most carnal, sexiest BPAL I've tried, I think it's the deep very sexy musk and incense that makes it divine. But I find even most days it can be too much for me so I use it only occasionally.

A close second is Lucy, Kissed, I thought this one had an almost pulsating, throbbing intensity to it that I've never found a in perfume before, it was like it was alive. I didn't like the scent so much for me personally but I think it's a very beautiful and special oil.

I tried Black Annis last night, and it is dirty, wicked sexy like a praying mantis or black widow who kills her mate after copulation. I love it. :biggrin:

Edited by freyasfae

I tried Black Annis last night, and it is dirty, wicked sexy like a praying mantis or black widow who kills her mate after copulation. I love it. :biggrin:

Hmmm, I agree. Could it be the civet?

I agree with O, Perversion and Womb Furie as very sexy scents... Also I get compliments on Sed Non Satiata - a wonderful and sexy scent.

Snake Oil doesn't work for me personally, but Death Adder - yum. So sexy.

My new sexy favorite is Tombeur!

My husband likes the foodie scents A LOT. So Ivory Vulva, Eat Me, Drink Me, and the Key Lime Pie products and Boo from the post are great. I'm looking forward to seeing how he reacts to Shill and Gattathefur.

Finally got my hands on an imp of Juke Joint and really liked it. My guy looooves bourbon so not only did he want to wear it, too, but he also loved it on me. He likes a lot of the foodie scents, too!

My husband likes the foodie scents A LOT. So Ivory Vulva, Eat Me, Drink Me, and the Key Lime Pie products and Boo from the post are great. I'm looking forward to seeing how he reacts to Shill and Gattathefur.

Gun Moll all the way.

Honorable Mention: Variety of Pleasing Amusements. I actually once punched a ceiling in excitement, after applying this. I'm a tomboy. Gimme a break.

Sign another up for Perversion. Just have to wait to see the effect on my guy now!

I'd like to report a very.. enthusiastic response from the guy towards Grooming Scene in a Brothel. He's not one to say much about a scent I'm wearing but let's just say I got a very positive reaction to this one. ;)

Mommy Fortuna's combination of salty gunpowder and sticky-sweet honey is pure sex, to me. Something about the animalic quality of honey is very female and sexual in general provided it doesn't lean too sweet/foody/gourmand (Cockaigne, for example, smells like dessert, not sex). Also sexy: The Lotus Tree, Skuld, O, Saw-Scaled Viper, and apparently Antikythera Mechanism. Personally, I think Antikythera Mechanism smells cozy and comforting and cuddly rather than sexy, but the first time I wore it to work, three different people complimented me on it.

Le Vice Supreme from this year's Lupers is one of my fave for being sexy, smutty, and provocative! (The name says it all!)