Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ipb

Sexy, Smutty, Seductive, Provocative... It's All in Here

My favorite sexy scents are:

Judith & Holofernes

Skin musk, honey, carnation, French magnolia, patchouli, sandalwood, and immortelle.

Lucy, Kissed

Diabolical voluptuousness, a siren song from the grave: juniper and yew brushing against blackened violets and funeral roses, red musk and hot blood, veined white marble and icy, brittle musk, all pulsing with the sinister, hypnotic scent of patchouli, amber, oude, and cubeb.

Black Lace

The embodiment of Victorian funereal elegance. A delicate sugar-spun vanilla cream cotton, stained by tobacco and incense, Indian musk, and drops of cognac.

Lucifera, Madame Moriarity is a general catalog (GC) item - it's part of the Carnival Diabolique Collection - it's here, first item under Act II:

http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com/cdiabolique.html

ooeh im getting snake oil for sure :D guess mm moriarty is an LE?

Madame Moriarty is a Limited Edition that's been up far longer than it was originally intended. After the last Carnival Diabolique act goes up, all the scents in that section will come to an end. Start saving now to pick up extra bottles.

This one may be out of left field, but my fella LOVES Shub-Niggurath on me. It's the one scent he can recognize without hesitation, and when I'm trying to decide what scent to wear, he always oh-so-casually suggests, "What about Shub-Niggurath?"

This one may be out of left field, but my fella LOVES Shub-Niggurath on me. It's the one scent he can recognize without hesitation, and when I'm trying to decide what scent to wear, he always oh-so-casually suggests, "What about Shub-Niggurath?"

I think it's because men are programmed to love the smell of baked goods, and Shub is a yummy spicy gingerbread.

So, here's a question for the wiser masses - I'm a lover of sensuals and unusuals. The fellow I'm into at present is a straight-laced, good old Southern boy. What scent or scents would you recommend to get the attention of a mainstream fellow's nose and make him sit up and say "wow, you smell amazing, what is that?", while not sacrificing a passionate, artistic sort's own personal preferences? Are there any sexy, sensual, fabulous, AND appealing-to-the-masses scents in the lab?

So, here's a question for the wiser masses - I'm a lover of sensuals and unusuals. The fellow I'm into at present is a straight-laced, good old Southern boy. What scent or scents would you recommend to get the attention of a mainstream fellow's nose and make him sit up and say "wow, you smell amazing, what is that?", while not sacrificing a passionate, artistic sort's own personal preferences? Are there any sexy, sensual, fabulous, AND appealing-to-the-masses scents in the lab?

Les Bijoux has that feel for me. The peach and apple are pretty, sweet, and fresh while the skin musk is sensual and the other notes give it slightly darker tones.

After trying it today, I would vote Celeste. Vanillas are classic, and this ones definitely a sensual, saffron giving it the unusual in perfume. I also feel that saffron is incredibly attractive to the male nose ;)

If you can find some, definitely try Gypsy (from last summer's Metamorphosis update). It's sexy in an understated way and definitely a crowd-pleaser. Its notes are bourbon vanilla, Egyptian musk, tonka, white sugar, and cardamom.

If you can find some, definitely try Gypsy (from last summer's Metamorphosis update). It's sexy in an understated way and definitely a crowd-pleaser. Its notes are bourbon vanilla, Egyptian musk, tonka, white sugar, and cardamom.

This one sounds quite promising....especially the bourbon vanilla bit! Are there other scents with bourbon vanilla combos?

I find Saint Foutin de Varailles to be an extremely sexy rose blend.

The beeswax and wine make it sweet and heady, without being sugary at all... makes me want to have sex with myself...

Snake Oil-Always and forever. Agrat Bat Mahlat (musk,honey,apple)gets LOTS of unsolicited complements from the boy and strangers...in the South, no less.

Snake Oil is is uncompromising, though - you can wear it or you can't. And a lot of non-wearers don't like it. JMHO.

Morocco, Vixen, Scherezade...

Whip is an elegant, sensual rose with a naughty hint of leather in the background. It's a lush rose--none of that grandma/old lady feeling. Just straight up grown ass woman.

There are all sorts of unusual vanillas in bpal-land. Liz is a sexy, smoky leather-vanilla (it is also unimpable so check the forums, for a decant, first). Lyonesse is a very elegant and unusual salty/aquatic vanilla. Peitho combines jasmine, musk and bourbon vanilla. Defututa is a kind of amazing honeyed, sexy vanilla with a smoldering champaca/incense-y floral feel. And Belle Vinu is a beautiful peachy, woodsy vanilla that is very appropriate for a Southern Belle.

Of course, there are always the popular kids: Snake Oil, O, Dorian, Morocco, Alice, Dana O'Shee, etc... the most popular ones seem to be sweet, almost-but-not-quite foody and they are very, very gorgeous blends. For reaction, people seem to have really positive experiences particularly with Dorian and O but ymmv when it comes to skin chemistry.

For the record, my sweet, semi-straight-laced small town BC boy goes nuts for Kabuki (I think it's the anise that gets him) and Masquerade (despite the fact that growing up in small town BC means running into a lot of hippies who stink of weed and patchouli).

Mme Moriarty is always a man-magnet for me. Red musk, vanilla bean, pomegranate, patchouli leaf and wild plum. As a matter of fact, I get attention from women when I wear it too. It's truly a beautiful scent.

Hunger. Beautiful and sexy, floral/yummy. This stuff rocks.